Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My BIRADS 4 experience, please have Faith

Options

I had been having pain in my left breast for almost a year, until I decided to request a mammogram. I’m 39 years old, with no history of BC in my family.

March 11th was my mammogram and they wanted to do a ultrasound right then in there too, before I left I was told “we found a mass and it needs to be biopsied” my world shattered, I cried all the way home.

The mass was described as 1.3 cm oval mass, mainly circumscribed partially lobulated, isodence, hypoechoic with posterior shadowing.

March 20th was my biopsy, the procedure itself wasn’t painful, pain came after the anesthesia wore off. Waiting for my results was extremely difficult. I cried almost every day.

March 27th I went to my doctors office for results, the wait at the clinic was agonizing, doctor came in and said “everything is good” it was a benign fibroadenoma. I cried right there with the doctor. I’m so thankful to God for giving me another chance.

I know how hard it is to wait, but please have Faith and pray🙏🏼wishing all of you ladies Bening results from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,966
    edited March 28
    Options

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, @deadlynightshade, we're so happy for your outcome.

The Mods

• justlikethat01
    justlikethat01 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you for sharing! I recently got a result of BI-RADS 4 and I am also freaking out as I wait for my biopsy appt.

• deadlynightshade
    deadlynightshade Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi @justlikethat01, poor thing I know how scary it is. I didn’t sleep for days before my biopsy and waiting for the results was the worst. But take this time to pray… stay distracted as much as you can and please keep us posted on your results. I’ll be praying for you too.