Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Bone Scan and CT scan- Worried

Options

hi! I’m not diagnosed with Stage 4, but will be having surgery Monday and treatment to follow. But recently I’ve had this upper back dull and deep pain. Went to chiropractor. Didn’t help. Now I’m worried. I’m having a bone scan and CT scan tomorrow. I hope it’s nothing. 😫 how did your spinal bone met feel? Or any encouraging words is greatly appreciate! Also how long do bone scan results typically take? I’m hoping I know before my surgery Monday but with the weekend creeping I’m not sure I will. Thanks!

Comments

• cookie54
    cookie54 Member Posts: 682
    Options

@ebfitzy Hi it looks like your having surgery today and I just wanted to wish you the best with everything. Hope the bone scan and CT are uneventful and you have a speedy recovery to get started with treatment.

• ebfitzy
    ebfitzy Member Posts: 46
    edited April 9
    Options

@cookie54 thank you so much! I’m in the hospital for one night because I threw up. 🤦‍♀️ but I’m doing fine and staying on top of my meds. I have a nerve blocker that’s to last 16-20 hours so sure that’s making me feel better! I actually think the worst part is my arms, especially my right arm where the took lymph nodes were removed. I will update as i receive my results. Hoping and praying for good ones so I can have a more uneventful treatment plan!

• cookie54
    cookie54 Member Posts: 682
    Options

@ebfitzy Great news, glad to hear you are doing fine. Sending positive thoughts for good results on the nodes.

• ebfitzy
    ebfitzy Member Posts: 46
    Options

thank you @cookie54 🙏❤️