Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Worried

Options
beachbum2024
beachbum2024 Member Posts: 1

I noticed a patch on my breast couple of weeks ago. I feel no lumps and it doesn’t hurt. Any one can help with what this might be ? I’ve scheduled a dr appt but can’t stay off the internet googling

(Edited by Mods to remove photo. Posting pictures of symptoms is prohibited per our Community Rules)

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,787
    Options

I am sorry that you are worried. None of us are doctors and we are not your doctor. We cannot make any guesses and I doubt even a doctor would based on a photo. I know, as we all do, how very difficult it is to wait but random Google searches or advice from non-medical professionals won’t be helpful. Also, you might want to take down the pic because the moderators will since pics are not allowed. Take care and hang in there until you have facts, not speculation and unqualified guesses.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,980
    Options

@beachbum2024 - Welcome to the BCO community. Sorry to hear about the changes in your breast health, but glad you reached out to us. We hope that you will quickly learn the cause of your patch. We know it's not easy to keep your mind out of the worst, but it is important to remember that most breast changes are not related to cancer. Please, come back to let us know how it goes at your appointment.

Best,

The Mods