Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Pain Before Diagnosis

Options
soursk
soursk Member Posts: 1
edited April 19 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Hi everyone. I’m hoping you guys can give me some information or ideas.

I have seen my ob and I have a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound scheduled in 4 days.
I’m wondering about the pain. It is my biggest symptom. The pain started out like I was cold. It wasn’t very painful, but my nipple hurt like I stepped into very cold weather. No it’s so much worse. It feels like something is trying to rip its way out of my breast. It hurts so bad I get nauseous.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I don’t know if this helps but this is what it’s been looking like

Edited by Mods to remove photo. Photos of symptoms are not permitted.

Tagged:

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,792
    Options

soursk,

I am sorry that you are going through this situation. Breast cancer does not present the same way for everyone. We are not doctors and most importantly, not your doctor. I know waiting is very difficult but the assessments you’ll be undergoing in a few days will, hopefully, yield some answers. Take care

• kaynotrealname
    kaynotrealname Member Posts: 386
    Options

Like exbrn said, none of us can give you any information. However, you thankfully don't have long to wait for an assessment and in the meantime try your best to stay busy and if you need to take anything for the pain, do it. We will all hope I'm sure that your results come back with a benign answer but if not, know that at that point we can be of use to you. Good luck and many hugs sent your way….