Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Different regimens

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 1

hi just had my 2nd cycle of phesgo with docetaxal I’m her2 positive and oestrogen positive - for 4 cycles of phesgo and then 4 of EC then surgery. Just wondered if anyone had been down the same path and what I can expect? So far cold cap not saved my hair but been advised to keep going as helps regrowth?

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,549
    edited September 26

@spongebob, welcome to Breastcancer.org. It sounds like you're going through a tough time with treatment, and it's great that you're reaching out for help. Hope other members chime in soon to share their experiences with your chemo regimen and offer support. In the meantime, you might want to take a look at the following thread: Cold Caps Users Past and Present, to Save Hair

Hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck as you move forward, and we are here if you need any questions or support!

Sincerely,

The Mods