Dear Breastcancer.org Community Member,
We warmly welcome you to the Breastcancer.org Community. (It's) This is a place where you should feel safe and encouraged to share your thoughts and experiences, and in turn find meaningful relationships with other members. While the information and experiences expressed here are invaluable, they should never be used in place of medical advice from your treatment team.
- As a new member of the Community, you may have questions about (logging in, creating or editing your profile, or defining terms, among other things.) For information about using the Discussion Boards, please see the Help Topics.
- To better understand all the abbreviations and acronyms, please see Help With Abbreviations.
- Take some time to review the forums and topics to find the situations that most closely match your own. You can search the Community using keywords or phrases with our Search function.
- Visit the Breastcancer.org site for the most reliable, expert-reviewed, and up-to-date information about breast cancer, including symptoms and diagnosis, treatments and side effects, risk factors, day-to-day matters, and research news.
- If you are Spanish-speaking, please visit and register for our Spanish Discussion Boards.
- We offer you the following guidelines that we hope will optimize your use and experience within this Community. Please read our Privacy Statement before you post.
- The community is moderated 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Feel free to send us a private message at any time with questions or concerns.
Thank you for becoming part of our Community. We hope you find this resource helpful and our members welcoming.