We are 197,863 members in 81 forums discussing 145,396 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer → Topic: Single Hormone Receptor Positive -> ER+/PR-/HER2-

Topic: Single Hormone Receptor Positive -> ER+/PR-/HER2-

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Sep 17, 2017 12:28PM

seemaryrock wrote:

Anyone else in this same boat? Would love input or sharing your experience. Feeling a little alone in this boat!

Married mother of 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter. Diagnosed at age 40. Mother had it 4 years ago and sister (46) was diagnosed 2 weeks after I was. Dx 7/19/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/31/2017 Chemotherapy 10/16/2017 AC Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Lymph nodes Surgery Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement

Page 2 of 2 (34 results)

Posts 31 - 34 (34 total)

Dec 6, 2017 10:35PM ruthbru wrote:

Most people who are ER positive are also PR positive. The estrogen is the most important part, they don't really know how the PR (or lack thereof) plays into things.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 7, 2017 02:58AM Meow13 wrote:

I saw in BIG print on my chart pr less than 1%. It seems to concern my mo. Er was 95% though.

Dec 7, 2017 09:31AM moth wrote:

If I'm understanding my report correctly, I'm here too.

I've only had the core biopsy done right now. Do they normally retest the tumor after surgery? And does the OncotypeDX test give more nuanced info about this too or is that something else?

Dx at 50 Dx 12/4/2017, ILC/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/12/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel

Dec 7, 2017 11:52PM Meow13 wrote:

The oncodx test results to me were disappointing, all I got was a number and er percentage. For 4k you think you would see more details of how they determined your number.

Page 2 of 2 (34 results)