Join Us

We are 220,441 members in 84 forums discussing 161,933 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: I am grateful

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Sep 21, 2008 10:40PM - edited Jan 14, 2019 11:29PM by footprintsangel

footprintsangel wrote:

This Post was deleted by footprintsangel.

Page 2 of 141 (4,230 results)

Posts 31 - 60 (4,230 total)

Nov 12, 2008 11:03PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Gateful for my friends that love me and help me threw the hard times

And I am grateful for my best friend, The Lord, He has never left me alone.

Nov 16, 2008 09:54PM footprintsangel wrote:

God, I am very grateful for your love and caring. When I feel all alone and can't seem to understand. You are there walking with me. Thank you Lord. AMEN

Nov 19, 2008 11:45PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for this day and each day I am given, That I may share Gods love with other, God bless everyone here on-line. Hugs Debbie

Nov 22, 2008 09:56PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for the people that look up to me, It helps to deal with the challenages of fighting cancer.

Nov 23, 2008 10:27AM EWB wrote:

I am grateful for today.

I am grateful for my life.

I am grateful for my husband, his love and support. 

Dx 11/9/2006, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 0/0 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 23, 2008 11:45AM kbugmom wrote:

I am grateful for my family.

I am grateful for answered prayers.

I am glad to be alive.....

Nov 23, 2008 07:07PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful that I can still pray in America, We are so luck to be able to worship your own God and pray. To be able to vote and show our love to other. God bless you all!

Nov 24, 2008 10:11PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Grateful for each person that is helping others in their needs

Nov 27, 2008 12:03AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Grateful to be able to Worship My God in America!

Nov 27, 2008 09:08AM EWB wrote:

I am grateful for the sun each morning and the moon every night

Dx 11/9/2006, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 0/0 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 27, 2008 09:11AM Deb-from-Ohio wrote:

I am grateful for the wonderful people on here who have helped me so much, whom I've come to think of as family......

I'm grateful for my loving husband, my wonderful family............

I'm grateful for each day that God allows me to stay with these people.......

and I'm grateful for my God, he has given me his love, strength, hope and I know has carried me through these past few months.

Luv, Hugs and prayers and Happy Thanksgiving to all

Deb

Dx 10/23/2008, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 1/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 28, 2008 11:50PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful that we are in to the holidays and we are able to help those in need.

Nov 29, 2008 12:06AM auroravtj wrote:

on a busy day like today I am thankfull that I can come home to a warm house, loving family and a soft bed!!!Wink....Janet

Dec 1, 2008 12:06AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for the Christmas spirit and the love we see alot more,

Dec 3, 2008 04:19PM TheShopMama wrote:

I am grateful for friends I may never even meet, but who keep me going.

I am grateful for this site that reminds me to look for things to be grateful for.

I am grateful today for a special verse from John 14... Don't let your hearts be troubled, nor let them be afraid...... and for Joshua 1:9... be strong and courageous for the Lord your God goes with you wherever you go.l

Laughter defies difficult moments their thievery of your joy. Dx 12/16/2008, DCIS, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Dec 3, 2008 11:03PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Grateful for each time I can build a bridge and not a wall to get to the other side

Dec 4, 2008 10:56PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Grateful for each person that can show alittle kindness, When others are facing sorrow.

Dec 7, 2008 11:01PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am Grateful for the ER room the helps people get threw hard times, God bless the DR and Nurses that work there.

Dec 15, 2008 12:55AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for being able to fight, Even when I am weak, God makes me strong!

God bless you all and Merry Christmas

Dec 16, 2008 12:30AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for the baby Jesus that was born in a manger, Jesus is the reason for the season!

God bless you all and Merry Christmas

Dec 18, 2008 11:01PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for all the people that are out helping the homeless threw the stroms.

Dec 18, 2008 11:58PM curlieqs wrote:

I am most grateful for my loving and supportive family

I am grateful for my true friends who are there for me

I am grateful every morning I wake up, I take a deep breath and say thank you.

I am grateful for my hope and faith, I would be dead without either one.

I am grateful for all my BC sisters on this board, thankful for their support and inspirational stories.

Bone and brain mets. It's not the amount of time served, it's what you do with it. Dx 7/10/2008, IDC, Stage IV, mets, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 21, 2008 12:58AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful to have another wonderful Christmas to share with other, Merry Christmas Friends!

Dec 24, 2008 12:56AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am very grateful for the Lord, That came down and was born in a manger. I still see that star, I am also grateful he still loves me just the way I am.

Dec 24, 2008 06:30AM curlieqs wrote:

I am grateful for chemo. Even though it is rough, I am blessed that I am able to have it and knowing that it is extending my life. I thank Him daily.

Bone and brain mets. It's not the amount of time served, it's what you do with it. Dx 7/10/2008, IDC, Stage IV, mets, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 24, 2008 12:25PM TheShopMama wrote:

I am so grateful for the gift of a babe in a manger so long ago.... for his life and his miracles, but most of all his resurrection.  I am grateful that I can look forward to eternal life.  I am grateful for surgeons and for health care workers.  I am grateful that once again, my cancer has been found early.  I am grateful for this place.  And for all of you

Pam

Laughter defies difficult moments their thievery of your joy. Dx 12/16/2008, DCIS, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Dec 25, 2008 01:49AM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful for each day I am given to share the Lords love, I am also happy that  a babe that was born in a manger still loves me.

Dec 31, 2008 11:00PM footprintsangel wrote:

am

Dec 31, 2008 11:03PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful I was able to have such wonderful friends threw the year, To help me keep fighting.

God bless all of you and Happy New Year! DebbieInnocent

Jan 1, 2009 11:20PM footprintsangel wrote:

I am grateful that I can walk away when others hurt me. And know they must face Our Savior some day.                                                                                                                             Seventy times seven is alot!

Page 2 of 141 (4,230 results)