Join Us

We are 220,251 members in 84 forums discussing 161,853 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: For Arimidex (Anastrozole) users, new, past, and ongoing

Forum: Hormonal Therapy - Before, During, and After —

Hormonal therapy medicines can be used to lower the risk of early-stage hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer from coming back, shrink or slow the growth of advanced-stage or metastatic hormone-receptor-positive breast cancers, and lower the risk of developing breast cancer in certain women who are at high risk. They work by lowering the amount of estrogen in the body or by blocking the effect of estrogen on breast cancer cells.

There are several hormonal therapy medicines, including, tamoxifen (Nolvadex, Soltamox), Arimidex (anastrozole), Aromasin (exemestane), and Femara (letrozole).

Hormonal therapy is usually prescribed for multiple years. Common side effects include hot flashes, joint pain, fatigue, and bone thinning.

Note: This is a safe place to share YOUR experience, not to be influenced or influence others. Please contact your doctor about any questions or concerns you may have if you are currently taking hormonal therapy.

Intro medically reviewed by: Brian Wojciechowski, M.D.
Last review date: November 22, 2020

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012 07:46AM - edited Nov 15, 2017 02:07PM by Moderators

nancyjac wrote:

I found a couple of older threads about Arimidex, but they covered a large time span with a gazillion posts, so I thought I would start a new thread for Arimidex/Anastrozole users.

I am starting on Anastrozole today. Plan is to take it for 5 years, possibly longer. I already have osteopenia and osteoarthritis (limited to one knee at this point), so I am most concerned about the bone and joint side effects. I'm already frustrated by finally having some energy and stamina back after chemo and radiation, but now I have trouble exercising due to the bum knee. I'm concerned about that getting to be even more of a problem on the Anastrozole.

Please share you experiences, side effects, questions etc. about Armidex/Anastrozole here.

Edited by Mods to add content from the main Breastcancer.org site on Arimidex: Benefits, Side Effects and More

Dx 11/2011, IBC, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 12/7/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/7/2011 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 4/10/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 4/17/2012 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 4/19/2012 Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/29/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes, Bone Hormonal Therapy 7/10/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 588 of 589 (17,647 results)

Posts 17611 - 17640 (17,647 total)

Jan 16, 2021 11:46AM - edited Jan 16, 2021 12:06PM by Sunshine99

NM71, I had few injections of Prolia. I wasn't taking either Tamoxifen or Arimidex at the time. It's been a while and I honestly don't remember how injections many I had. The injections were six months apart. My dentist was kind of freaked out because a possible, but not very common, side effect is ONJ (osteonecrosis of the jaw) but I never had any of those issues. Your medical team will probably want you to be very careful about invasive dental work, like extractions.

I'm now on Zometa, which is another bone strengthening drug due to my diagnosis of Stage IV cancer with mets to my bones. I'm also taking Ibrance and Arimidex.

Having not taken the Arimidex and the Prolia at the same time, I can't answer your specific question, but I'm glad to hear you're in good health and walking every day. :)

Carol

Cancer has progressed to my bones. I pray that it never enters my soul. Dx 11/2/2007, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 3/26/2020, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 4/22/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 5/5/2020 External: Bone Radiation Therapy 5/12/2020 External: Bone Targeted Therapy 6/10/2020 Ibrance (palbociclib)

Jan 16, 2021 02:48PM Jaybird627 wrote:

Hi NM71,

I've been on Anastrozole for 2 years now and I got my 1st Prolia shot on Dec 16th (1 month ago). No reaction, no problems. I'm 60 and take a lot of supplements to counteract the Anastrozole. I never took any other drug for osteopenia before the Prolia.

J ~

Jaybird. My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope - Ovid. Surgery 3/4/2005 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Prophylactic ovary removal; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Latissimus dorsi flap, Silicone implant Dx 3/5/2005, IDC, Right, Stage IIB, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jan 16, 2021 03:08PM NM71 wrote:

Thank you to both you and Jaybird - good to hear.

Dx 3/18/2015, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIB, 1/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 4/19/2015 AC Surgery 7/22/2015 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Right Radiation Therapy 9/9/2015 Whole-breast Hormonal Therapy 11/1/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Jan 16, 2021 05:04PM - edited Jan 16, 2021 05:15PM by Miriandra

This Post was deleted by Miriandra.
Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery 8/14/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left

Jan 18, 2021 02:42PM Sunshine99 wrote:

I just bought a wrist brace. My (R) wrist has been really hurting for a couple of days. Bought the Mueller Wrist Stabilizer at the grocery store today. It was kind of a pain to get on because I have a very contracted pinky on that hand. Fortunately, the brace has holes for thumbs on both sides, so once I get my hand in there far enough, I can slip my pinky out of that hole. I have to scroll back, but I think it was SimoneB who mentioned the braces. Thank you for that, SimoneB. Feels better already. It kept waking me up last night, so I hope this helps.

I think I saw it mentioned that AIs can cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Love the info I can get here! :)

Cancer has progressed to my bones. I pray that it never enters my soul. Dx 11/2/2007, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 3/26/2020, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 4/22/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 5/5/2020 External: Bone Radiation Therapy 5/12/2020 External: Bone Targeted Therapy 6/10/2020 Ibrance (palbociclib)

Jan 18, 2021 03:13PM Capecodgirl wrote:

NM71-

Not on arimidex but was on exemstane for two years (back to tamoxifen now). I have had 3 prolia shots.After I had the prolia injections I noticed a huge increase in the pre-existing AI induced arm and shoulder pain. To the point where I considered not taking the next shot, although I always ended up doing it anyway. This side effect did go away after a few months, so I figure that the protection against a possible fracture is worth it. Other than that I can say I have had not problems with the prolia.

Good luck with it.

Brca2+ Dx 5/24/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/31/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 11/16/2017 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 9/10/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane)

Jan 19, 2021 08:29PM IamNancy wrote:

I have had 2 shots of prolia ... I am not sure if I have a side effect or not... my thigh gets a pain like a tired ache recently and I've never had it before. I am suppose to get my next shot in May/June.

oncotype 25 Dx 11/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 12/10/2012 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Surgery 2/4/2013 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 2/12/2013 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/13/2013 Breast Hormonal Therapy 7/7/2013 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jan 31, 2021 09:52AM Myraknits wrote:

I decided to quit taking my AI a month ago since its been 5 years out from my cancer diagnoses and the price tripled. In the past month I’ve started gaining weight and feeling moody. I’m suspecting the return of some estrogen. Now I have a returned fear of reoccurrence and I’m wondering if I should just go back on it. Vaginal atrophy is the same and isn't really an issue. I wrote to my original Oncologist to see what he thinks. I moved to a different state and have a new general oncologist who thinks it’s fine to stop. Wondering if my fears are legitimate

www.etsy.com/shop/myrawood ALL Sales provide donations to Breastcancer.org Dx 1/4/2016, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 2/1/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 2/1/2016 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 2/9/2016 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 8/4/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 9/7/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 1, 2021 10:46PM Flowerlover2020 wrote:

I have been taking Anastozole since September. I was doing okay, aches, pains and stiffness, but manageable. A week ago Sunday I woke up in the middle of the night with the most incredible pain in my left wrist. It got so bad in two days that I couldn’t use that hand at all and I’m left handed. By Thursday I called my MO and she had me stop the Anastrozole. Within two days the pain completely stopped and I almost feel normal. Has anyone else experienced this? I am afraid to go back on it but based upon what I’ve been reading, the other drugs almost sound worse. I’m also wondering if anyone had had any luck with a major diet change, like going completely plant based. Has that helped anyone?

SRH Dx 3/10/2020, DCIS/IDC/IDC: Tubular, Both breasts, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Radiation Therapy 6/2/2020 Hormonal Therapy 9/7/2020 Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Left, Right, Sentinel

Feb 2, 2021 10:46AM Sunshine99 wrote:

Flowerlover, I had some pretty severe pain in my right wrist a few weeks ago. I'm left handed. I ended up getting a splint made my Mueller. It's called a wrist stabilizer. I wore it for a couple of days and the pain subsided. The splint is kind of a pain to wear, especially if I'm working on the computer or doing dishes, etc., but it was worth it. I put a plastic bag over it while I was washing dishes so that it didn't get wet. It really seemed to do the trick for me. I read somewhere about Arimidex causing carpal tunnel syndrome. I didn't remember to tell my MO at my last appointment. I've not tried a major diet change.

Feb 2, 2021 11:07AM CindyNY wrote:

I had severe thumb pain, that would go up my wrist. I wore braces on both hands to workout; sometimes to sleep - as it would painfully wake me up at night. Ended up having dequervains surgery. They release the sheath surrounding the tendons, pain gone, left with a zigzag scar on the side of my wrist.

No idea if Anastrozole caused it or brought it to the forefront of pain. But I've had no carpal tunnel. Best of luck with your hand.

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/1/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/14/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 3, 2021 01:16PM Myraknits wrote:

Been on Examestane for 4 years. Did Anastrozole the first year and had bad hand, knee and hip joint pain. Switched and it's been much better although I still ache if I overuse my hands. Been vegan/whole-food-plant-based exclusively for 5 years. I lost 45 lbs which I think helped lessen all my aches and pains. Definitely worth a try.

www.etsy.com/shop/myrawood ALL Sales provide donations to Breastcancer.org Dx 1/4/2016, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 2/1/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 2/1/2016 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 2/9/2016 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 8/4/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 9/7/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 3, 2021 02:38PM DebAL wrote:

flower, I had terrible pains at night. Mainly thumb, fingers. Also generalized joint pain at its worst to where I could not go down my stairs without one hand on rail and other sliding down the wall. For me the 7th month was by far the worst. It gradually got better and very tolerable now. I fly down the stairs without thinking. Just generalized aches that are tolerable

Always exercised regularly, primarily plant based diet. Maybe get an appt with dietician to discuss. Glucosamine/chondroitin may be worth a try. These meds are quite an adjustment. Hang.in there

Dx 1/22/2018, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/12/2018 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 2/12/2018 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 4/2/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 6/14/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/9/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting, Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Silicone implant Surgery 12/20/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting Surgery

Feb 3, 2021 02:47PM Harley07 wrote:

I am supposed to start Anastrozole asap. I'm concerned about the joint pain but willing to try it. What has been your experience with hair thinning or loss?

Surgery 11/5/2020 Lumpectomy: Right Dx 11/10/2020, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/19/2020 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 1/7/2021 Hormonal Therapy 2/8/2021 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 3, 2021 03:42PM DebAL wrote:

harley I've been on 2 1/2 years. No issues with thinning or loss. I take biotin alternating with hair skin and nails vitamin since I completed chemo.

Joint pain was rough but improved with time. Tolerable now. No joint pain during the day but I'm very active. I notice the worst in the evenings when I finally sit down. 8-11pm is the time frame that I ache the most. Its always been that way. The other 21 hours of the day are fine so I can deal with that.

Im glad things leveled off for me. I shopped around until I found a pharmacy that carried teva brand and noticed improvement. Its often the fillers that cause the problem. Next I would change time of day I was taking the drug. Then my plan was to switch to another AI. Its important to give whatever change you make plenty of time to see if it helps. Good luck

Dx 1/22/2018, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/12/2018 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 2/12/2018 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 4/2/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 6/14/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/9/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting, Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Silicone implant Surgery 12/20/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting Surgery

Feb 3, 2021 04:50PM Harley07 wrote:

thanks so much Deb!

Surgery 11/5/2020 Lumpectomy: Right Dx 11/10/2020, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/19/2020 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 1/7/2021 Hormonal Therapy 2/8/2021 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 4, 2021 03:39PM Miriandra wrote:

I now use a biotin shampoo (Target carries several brands) and noticed an almost immediate reduction in shedding. I interpret my occasional scalp itchiness to follicles waking up again. It's still too early to say if my hair is thickening back up.

Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery 8/14/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left

Feb 7, 2021 12:51PM IamNancy wrote:

Myraknits - I also stopped taking Anastrozole after taking it for 7 yrs - I have the same question as you - did the estrogen return? I am 70 so I am hoping not much returned but I can't help wonder is there more a chance of reccurance if the estrogen returns?

oncotype 25 Dx 11/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 12/10/2012 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Surgery 2/4/2013 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 2/12/2013 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/13/2013 Breast Hormonal Therapy 7/7/2013 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 7, 2021 03:33PM Oshol wrote:

hi I been taking Anastrozole for few days I keep on getting UTI is anyone had this problem I am 65 I have not UTI for years now that I am taking this I keep on getting it is it me or anyone else is getting it too please hel

Feb 9, 2021 12:50PM 5Catlady wrote:

Smile

Feb 9, 2021 04:36PM Laurencl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have been on Anastrozole for approximately a year. The side effects have been fine. Just got blood work done at my GP and my cholesterol is high. I eat well, exercise and while I’m sure I could still loose a few pounds, I’m still surprised by the findings. Have to admit, I feel a bit defeated....it just feels like one more thing! I don’t really want more medication....ugh

Feb 12, 2021 01:11PM - edited Feb 13, 2021 12:35AM by CindyNY

Oshal - although I haven't had UTI issues, but I believe others have. It might help if you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated. I've had dry eye, dry skin, dry mouth, dry vaginal area, so it seems to reason uninary tract could be effected as well. Good luck.

Laurencl- I hear you. I take a pill for bone loss - worked out 5x a week, ate well, etc - Anastrozole goes after your bones. So I take a pill to offset the side effects of the 1st pill. It sucks. But this too shall pass, 2 more years of Anastrozole. Don't get defeated by it, you've done BC - you got this.

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/1/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/14/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 12, 2021 09:08PM Laurencl wrote:

Cindy— Thank you, you are right. Focus on the big picture. Met with my Primary Dr. to discuss the matter. She suggested to keep an eye, lifestyle changes and revisit in a few months. I guess it just felt like one more thing...Thanks for responding. Laure

Feb 13, 2021 09:04AM lala1 wrote:

Laurencl--I also exercise daily but could stand to lose maybe 10 pounds. While on Tamoxifen my cholesterol has slowly crept up from 196 pre BC to 219 as of last year (despite finishing Tamoxifen 2 years ago) and my doctor has threatened meds for it. Just as a panicked experiment, I swapped my usual breakfast of a single Eggo waffle to a bowl of All Bran for the month before my labs. I had heard that high amounts of fiber can pull cholesterol out. I just found out my cholesterol is down to 194! That's a 25 point drop! Who knows if that's exactly what helped but I haven't changed anything else in my daily life so I think that's what did it for me. Hope this helps.

Mentor smooth round high profile memory gel implants 600cc (Left); Allergan 10 Moderate Profile 120cc (Right) ; Oncotype 15 Dx 11/27/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/12/2012 Mastectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 1/31/2013 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 3/25/2013 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant Surgery 6/24/2014 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 1/19/2015 Prophylactic ovary removal

Feb 13, 2021 09:32AM Laurencl wrote:

Thank you Lala! Been trying oatmeal, but will give all bran a try

Feb 13, 2021 06:59PM tobyholic wrote:

I had to have 3 fingers operated on for "trigger finger". That happened after I was on Arimidex for about a year or two. I have been on Arimidex for almost 7 years and hoping I can soon get off of it. My problem is..............my hair is falling out and I can't lose this extra weight I gained while on chemo. I'm very upset. The doctor did reduce my dosage because I was having problems with my feet and hands............... I was losing the feeling in them. I had terrible aches and pains before he reduced my dosage.

Deb Dx 11/10/2013, 4cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 11/15/2013 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 1/3/2014 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 7/24/2014 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/29/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab)

Feb 15, 2021 09:14PM CindyNY wrote:

Tinitis anyone? This past week in the evening I notice a humming or a high pitch noise in both ears. I thought maybe fluid in my ears, and if I pressed on my ear it would seem to go away. But it's at least 6-7 days now and every evening, there it is. Anastrozole side effect? Should I just go to the ENT? Thanks ladies.

Feb 16, 2021 04:27PM - edited Feb 16, 2021 04:28PM by Laurencl

Hi Cindy,

Yes, I have tinnitus. The fun heartbeat type (pulsatile tinnitus). I had it a little during chemo, but it went away. I fell down the stairs in September, and it might be from that. The doctors are not sure. I can't say it is from Anastrozole, but I have read that others complain about it (both here and on an FB group I follow). My first ENT could not find an answer. I am seeing my second ENT, and have found out that mine is not dangerous (just annoying). I t helped knowing that it was not dangerous physically and I try to ignore it. I use headphones and a white noise app called “shut eye" on my phone sometimes if I have trouble sleeping. I would suggest getting it checked out with your GP and/or an ENT.

Lauren

Feb 17, 2021 09:58AM CBK wrote:

Hey Cindy

I too have tinnitus combined with what I’d say is an inner ear imbalance (dizziness). Not sure source is Arimidex and no one but my acupuncturist ,who is a former oncologist, has given me a straight answer. He says it’s stress related in my case. But I can’t definitely say it might not be Arimidex related.

I went to ENT and neurologist initially but then Covid starting to rage here and they wanted to put me through more extensive tests so I tabled that and landed in the acupuncturist office. The inner ear test that ENT ordered is some 2 hour test that required a Covid test. Neurologist ordered a EEG and MRI. I needed another Covid test and an EKGfor MRI. All too overwhelming for me.

Once the Covid lifts I’ll go back for the testing probably. Until then let’s see if the needles give me some relief.

Let us know what you find out!!

Dx 3/26/2017, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/11/2017 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 7/22/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 1/25/2018 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 2/18/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 4/9/2018 Reconstruction (right): Latissimus dorsi flap, Silicone implant Surgery 9/28/2018 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 4/3/2019 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction, Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction, Silicone implant

Feb 17, 2021 04:02PM Laurencl wrote:

Hi Cindy,

Does acupuncture help? I completely understand about wanting to wait for testing until after Covid, just too stressful! I did have a CT scan (because I fell) and a hearing test. I did have diminished hearing in one ear and was told that my temporal bones were thin (which might be the tinnitus culprit). I’m interested to see if acupuncture provides some relief.

Lauren

Page 588 of 589 (17,647 results)