Join Us

We are 221,745 members in 83 forums discussing 162,124 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: For Arimidex (Anastrozole) users, new, past, and ongoing

Forum: Hormonal Therapy - Before, During, and After —

Hormonal therapy medicines can be used to lower the risk of early-stage hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer from coming back, shrink or slow the growth of advanced-stage or metastatic hormone-receptor-positive breast cancers, and lower the risk of developing breast cancer in certain women who are at high risk. They work by lowering the amount of estrogen in the body or by blocking the effect of estrogen on breast cancer cells.

There are several hormonal therapy medicines, including, tamoxifen (Nolvadex, Soltamox), Arimidex (anastrozole), Aromasin (exemestane), and Femara (letrozole).

Hormonal therapy is usually prescribed for multiple years. Common side effects include hot flashes, joint pain, fatigue, and bone thinning.

Note: This is a safe place to share YOUR experience, not to be influenced or influence others. Please contact your doctor about any questions or concerns you may have if you are currently taking hormonal therapy.

Intro medically reviewed by: Brian Wojciechowski, M.D.
Last review date: November 22, 2020

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012 07:46AM - edited Nov 15, 2017 02:07PM by Moderators

nancyjac wrote:

I found a couple of older threads about Arimidex, but they covered a large time span with a gazillion posts, so I thought I would start a new thread for Arimidex/Anastrozole users.

I am starting on Anastrozole today. Plan is to take it for 5 years, possibly longer. I already have osteopenia and osteoarthritis (limited to one knee at this point), so I am most concerned about the bone and joint side effects. I'm already frustrated by finally having some energy and stamina back after chemo and radiation, but now I have trouble exercising due to the bum knee. I'm concerned about that getting to be even more of a problem on the Anastrozole.

Please share you experiences, side effects, questions etc. about Armidex/Anastrozole here.

Edited by Mods to add content from the main Breastcancer.org site on Arimidex: Benefits, Side Effects and More

Dx 11/2011, IBC, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 12/7/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/7/2011 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 4/10/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 4/17/2012 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 4/19/2012 Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/29/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes, Bone Hormonal Therapy 7/10/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 590 of 591 (17,704 results)

Posts 17671 - 17700 (17,704 total)

Apr 3, 2021 07:45AM - edited Apr 3, 2021 07:58AM by dulcea

Hi everyone,

I have been taking Arimidex for two months exactly. Amazingly, (knock on wood!) I have not had any issues with SEs thus far.

I am typically a very, very (very!) sensitive person to any medication.

I was curious as to when people started experiencing the SEs. Was it right away or did it get worse as time went on?

After reading everyone's experiences with it, having no side effects actually makes me wonder if it's working!

Carol

Dx 11/4/2020, DCIS, Left, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+ Surgery 11/17/2020 Lumpectomy: Left, Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 1/29/2021, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 2/5/2021 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 3, 2021 09:09AM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Carol, many of us never have SEs. Or we have SEs that are more a nuisance than a problem - like being creaky in the morning. I wouldn't anticipate having side effects. You don't need SEs to have Arimidex work - you probably have taken other drugs that don't cause problems but still work. Continue on enjoying your life!

HUGS!

Peggy. Diagnosed age 68., Oncotype 13. Everything is doable - not easy, but doable. Dx 6/5/2014, IDC, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/23/2014, DCIS, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1 Surgery 7/23/2014 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 9/1/2014 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/16/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 4, 2021 08:23PM MACTAZ wrote:

Hi all, it’s been awhile since I have checked in. I passed the two year mark on arimidex in February. I just wanted to let you know my journey started out a little bumpy. When I first started taking it, I had the typical SE, sore joints and hot flashes but nothing that wasn’t manageable. Then about month three I started having deep depression. I talked with my OC and he took me off the medication for three weeks, a vaca from the meds. I restarted after the three weeks and haven’t looked back and the depression never reared it’s ugly head again. I had osteoporosis when I started on the medication but was taking fosomax. My last dexascan showed improvement and am now considered osteopenia, so improvement.....YEAH. I still have a few hot flashes, my knees hurt but due to arthritis not meds. I exercise daily, have kept my weight off AND AM FEELING GREAT. I have noticed my hair never really came back as thick and grows soooooo slow....but hey. I have hair and am happy to have made it this far. I wish you all the best. It got much better for me, and I hope for all of you as well.
Neo-adjunct therapy-TCHP (6 infusions ), Single MX right with TE, reconstruction-reduction and lift of left, implant and nipple reconstruction (3 surgeries), adjunct therapy H&P (11 infusions), hormone therapy. Dx 8/14/2018, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Dx 8/14/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (DUAL) Dx 9/19/2018, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3

Apr 5, 2021 05:08AM Humblepeace wrote:

MACTAZ- Thanks for checking in with good news. I’m glad you’re doing well.

Hum

Dx 3/2017, IDC, Right, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+ Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole), Femara (letrozole) Surgery Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast Chemotherapy

Apr 6, 2021 03:26PM Kkukowski wrote:

today is my 1 yr anniversary of starting anastrozole. 4 years to go. I have been doing acupuncture since November for joint pain, hot flashes and exacerbation of restless legs. Tremendous help!!!

Dx 7/15/2019, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+ Surgery 8/8/2019 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 10/16/2019 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/20/2020 Whole-breast: Breast

Apr 7, 2021 12:48PM suz_eee wrote:

Hi all. I was coming here all through chemotherapy and radiation, but haven't posted since before starting Anastrazole. I just took my 6-month pill. 4 1/2 years to go! I felt pretty symptom-free until I hit 7 weeks in. Then I started having joint pain and neuropathy. I would have a hard time if I sat for a bit and then when I started moving everything would be frozen and achy and l looked like a 100-year-old. The aches and hot flashes were bad at night too. So sleep was difficult. I had no or very little discomfort when I moved. So exercise was no problem. I thought about starting the antidepressant that is supposed to help. But decided first to try acupuncture. I also take glucosamine-chondroitin, fish oil, vitamin D3, biotin (for hair), turmeric, and a woman's probiotic (for urinary tract health) daily. After 3 months of acupuncture, I really started to see a difference. The aches and pains are much less. I just went down from weekly acupuncture to every other week and am seeing some increase in the achiness. I would like to go back to weekly, but that may get too expensive. My insurance covers only 20 visits per year. I am wondering what kind of results people are having who are using an antidepressant. Is it Cymbalta? Are there side effects?

Dx 3/20/2020, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 5/7/2020 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Apr 7, 2021 03:18PM annadou wrote:

Hi to you all

I hope you all do well on Arimidex

I took it for 10 years as is the protocol here in Greece

18 months after stopping mets to lung

Now I don’t know if that would have happened anyway or if I had taken it for longer I would have been ok whilst taking it but I have to urge you all to take it , deal with the side effects and don’t ever believe you are “cured” after 5 years There is no magic number with this disease

Wishing you all the best

Ann

Anna Dx 3/13/2009, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (SPOT) Dx 12/7/2020, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to other, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 7, 2021 07:31PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

suz-ee - I'm wondering if more frequent acupuncture would help. I stopped inNov/ Dec, mostly because of Covid. I usually only went 2x/month at most, cost, and insurance would only cover 20, and only cover about 1/3 the cost. Planning on resuming. There are 2 clinics that offer "community acpuncture", where several people are in the same room, at a much lower cost. Am considering those.

Apr 9, 2021 03:31PM Cali58 wrote:

I haven’t posted in a while. I would like to share with you that Arimidex caused me to have osteoporosis. In August 2020, my oncologist told me that I needed to get Prolia injections. He assured me that I would be fine. I have always been afraid of it’s side effects. I agreed to get the injections, so he injected me in August 2020. On February 11, 2021 I asked him to check my ear because it was bleeding a little and an ENT had stated that I could have cancer. After checking my ear, oncologist advised me to get the biopsy that had been recommended by my ENT, that he didn’t think it was cancer and to take the results to him so he could take care of it. He gave me a second shot of Prolia ton 2/11/21 (I’m so upset he gave me a second shot of Prolia. I’m pretty sure he knew what I had when he saw my ear before ordering the second shot). To make the story short, I have been diagnosed with osteonecrosis of the ear canal. Now my otologist recommends a 2 hr surgery or daily drops + using earplugs every time I shower or swim. I am very lucky to have found it myself at an early stage, but it’s still hard to deal with. I don’t know if will have surgery or if I will try to keep it under control with drops and earplugs. I exercise 1 hour daily, eat well and take calcium, magnesium and D3 supplements. Should I stop taking Arimidex? Should I have the surgery? I don’t know what to do.

Apr 10, 2021 09:11AM panout wrote:

Annadou - I'm so sorry to hear about the latest developments in your cancer. I wish you all the best.

Dx 1/5/2021, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/23/2021 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/4/2021 Whole-breast: Breast

Apr 10, 2021 02:26PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Cali58 - it is so hard to know what to do when SEs can be so serious and affect the quality of life. I think oncologists have a strong bias for treating the cancer and that SEs are a necessary risk. In 2009 the oncologist I was seeing put me on Tamoxifen after lumpectomy/radiation, even though I was already menopausal. He had more confidence in tamoxifen at that time than AIs. I took Arimidex for more than a year starting in 2019. Noticed some stiffening in fingers, hair thinning. After Ibrance/Arimidex failed, I'm on Afinitor/Exemestane. I have not had a bone scan since 2019.

Apr 11, 2021 12:58PM CindyNY wrote:

Annadou - we just never know what lies ahead after stopping. I know I look forward to stopping, 23 months to go, but if I'm told to stay on it (after crying & a temper tantrum) I would. Best of luck to you. HUGS

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/31/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/13/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/25/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 2/28/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 14, 2021 07:13PM Cali58 wrote:

bluegirlred— I will ask my oncologist about Afinitor/Exemestane. I need to schedule a bone density test. I will contact my onc when I get the results. I took Tamoxifen and Arimidex for two years each when I had cancer in 2002. Then I had cancer again in 2016 and have taken arimidex for 3 1/2 years. I have 1 1/2 to go. Thanks for your input

Apr 23, 2021 12:38PM survivor_1234 wrote:

Hello everyone ,

I have been taking Armidex since last MAY 2021

I have developed GERD like symptoms

had a endoscopy done and results are normal.

feel very acidic and heart burn with epigastric pain with ARMIDEX

Have started taking omeprazole every day to keep taking the drug

anyone having issues with it.

sorry dont know how to start a new thread so just writing here.

would really appreciate inputs

will I have to take omeprazole for all the time I am taking ARMIDEX .

Thank you so much.

Apr 23, 2021 01:35PM Humblepeace wrote:

Survivor_1234 - I’m sorry that you’re having these symptoms with your digestion. I have also had issues with digestion as well as read that others on the forums have dealt with it. I did not take any particular medication for that SE, but after several weeks it did improve. In my experience some SE’s will improve over time while on these AI’s while others remain or become intolerable. I’m sure others will chime in soon with advice or share their experiences. I pray you will find relief.

Humblepeace

Dx 3/2017, IDC, Right, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+ Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole), Femara (letrozole) Surgery Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast Chemotherapy

Apr 23, 2021 03:56PM AnnC2019 wrote:

So I took a vacation from anastrozole going on about 4-5 weeks. Just got tired of the aches and hair growth on my face. I realize it was probably a stupid move and so going to start again. Has anyone been non-compliant or taken a break

Dx 6/19/2019, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 8/14/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/27/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Radiation Therapy 11/4/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Surgery 7/21/2020 Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Surgery 12/22/2020 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Apr 23, 2021 04:36PM annadou wrote:

Hi to Ann & Humble and anyone else

I took Arimidex for 9 years then stopped. Within 2 years I was Stage 4. I had joint pains but nothing too serious. with it If it suits you take it If not get something else similar But if it keeps the tumour markers down that’s good Be vigilant Don’t ever think you are cured. There is no magic in 5 years. My onc just told me with positive nodes it was on the cards I would get metastasis I didn’t realize this I was too busy being ‘positive’ and a ‘survivor’. So my advice to you all is that if it’s working for you take it and hard as it sounds never assume you are cured

Peace and good advice to all

Ann

Anna Dx 3/13/2009, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (SPOT) Dx 12/7/2020, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to other, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 24, 2021 07:01PM survivor_1234 wrote:

thank you so much for your reply .so appreciate it.

Apr 27, 2021 09:21AM Annie60 wrote:

Survivor - I also have GERD. I take a pantoprazole. It works so much better than omeprazole. It is a prescription. I also take a probiotic every day that my gastroenterologist suggested. He takes it. You have to order it - it’s called Kyo-Dophilus multi 9. We get from Amazon. Have you looked up some diet suggestions - things to avoid? It’s not too bad - except coffee! I still have a cup each morning! Hope you are feeling better!

Dx 8/28/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Dx 8/28/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 2/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (DUAL) Radiation Therapy 5/29/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 8/21/2019 Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol)

Apr 27, 2021 11:34AM lala1 wrote:

Survivor--Look into what all you are taking, prescription and supplements. I know it's probably the AI but it could be something else. I have had digestive issues since shortly after starting Tamoxifen which I blamed. Then 5 years later, after finishing my Tamoxifen treatment, everything improved EXCEPT my digestive issues. Fast forward 2 years later and I decided to once and for all try to figure out the problem. I started by stopping ALL supplements which was all I taking so that meant fish oil, turmeric, ginger, magnesium, olive leaf extract, Vit D and a multivitamin. I then added each one back in one at a time. I was absolutely sure it was the fish oil and maybe the magnesium or the OLE but definitely couldn't be the Vit D or ginger (especially ginger since it helps ease a troubled stomach). Well, guess what....it was the fish oil AND the ginger!! Couldn't believe it. And when I mentioned it to my GP, he said that he wished I had mentioned my issues to him because he would have told me to stop the fish oil and ginger! Turns out they are both mild muscle relaxers that will actually relax the opening from your stomach to your esophagus thus causing my near non stop burping! 7 years of this hell and it's been 9 months since I quit both and haven't had an episode since. So moral of the story is to definitely tell your doctor and to look at what you're taking as well.

Mentor smooth round high profile memory gel implants 600cc (Left); Allergan 10 Moderate Profile 120cc (Right) ; Oncotype 15 Dx 11/27/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/12/2012 Mastectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 1/31/2013 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 3/25/2013 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant Surgery 6/24/2014 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 1/19/2015 Prophylactic ovary removal

May 4, 2021 12:26PM MAP1002 wrote:

Hi all.. new to this page... I'm on Anastrozole since Oct. I was fine for some time, but in the last few weeks, my hands/fingers are awful.. trigger finger, so they say, numbness in fingers too.. sigh. does this journey ever end?? (Stage II HER+++, chemo/lumpectomy/rads/tamozifen, now anastrozole)

I hate that I can't lose weight, really tired of trying... tired of trying to figure out what will help me feel better...

I think I just need a hug,.. and a beach vacation in my 20 year old body instead of my 55 year old one.

Chemotherapy 1/8/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 1/9/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Radiation Therapy 8/22/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Surgery Lumpectomy: Right Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy

May 5, 2021 12:58AM deedledee wrote:

See your Mo or your Gp. I had that after 3.5 years but pain in elbows they said was tendonitis. Others have shared here regarding carpal tunnel as a known SE. My story... Mo wasn't helpful but GP did run b12 and found I have an autoimmune disease that blocks b12 absorption, D ,and iron. Will need high b12 supplements for life. The b12 deficiency caused nerve demylination so have neuropathy in upper arms down to hands which is also carpal tunnel. It was your same symptoms that finally spurred GP to run the vitamin tests. Hoping you can have a doctor look into this for you too. Stopped arimidex for a couple of months when I reported the swollen fingers, knuckles all turned purple, trigger fingers, and numb and tingling hands and fingers. I am back on the arimidex now for the last 9 months. Pain is more manageable though am likely left with the carpal tunnel and neuropathy as it took too long for the diagnosis and treatment. By sharing this I'm hoping to help in case you may have a vitamin deficiency and may be able to treat before permanent injuries. All the best for you.

Dx 6/23/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (DUAL) Surgery 7/26/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 9/5/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 5, 2021 04:16PM Annie60 wrote:

Map1002 - I had trigger thumbs for a little while. The issue did resolve itself. I wore those hand splints at night for a while. I once got carpal tunnel from playing a Gameboy! Hang in there. A lot of my earlier issues have gone away. I still get stiff when I sit too long and dehydration still sneaks up on me if I'm not careful.

Annie

Dx 8/28/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Dx 8/28/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 2/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (DUAL) Radiation Therapy 5/29/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 8/21/2019 Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol)

May 5, 2021 06:18PM JLBinPDX wrote:

Hi Map1002. I feel ya. I've been on Anastrozole for about 10 months--a couple months on Letrozole prior. I had a lot of joint pain and the thumb problems that you describe for months. But after about eight or so month, it's gone and my joint pain is minimal. The WEIGHT, however, is a different thing. I'm frustrated, like it sounds like you might as well. I don't weigh myself but I'll bet I've gained 20-30 pounds in the last 10 months. I don't eat differently, I exercise too little, but nothing seems to matters. I'm chalking at least half to 3/4 of the weight up to Anastrozole. It's super frustrating. It's hard to know to try another AI and just be fatter--ugh!

May 5, 2021 06:35PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

I just checked my weight chart and I gained about 9 lbs over the 5 years I was on anastrozole. However, I cannot attribute it to the AI. During that time I put my husband in a nursing home and finally was getting sleep at night and not having full responsibility for his care. He died a year later and I moved from Detroit to Spokane and settled into a very comfortable life. I've lost most of the weight I gained during the past year or so and I haven't been trying to. So who knows what caused the weight gain and loss?

HUGS!

Peggy. Diagnosed age 68., Oncotype 13. Everything is doable - not easy, but doable. Dx 6/5/2014, IDC, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/23/2014, DCIS, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1 Surgery 7/23/2014 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 9/1/2014 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/16/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 5, 2021 07:03PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

JLB - i wish I had an answer for you. I did not experience weight gain, but SEs and severity, seem to be different for each person. I wonder if your body is processing food differently and if some foods have become a problem.

May 6, 2021 08:27PM MAP1002 wrote:

thanks for the info. I have my oncologist appt in 2 weeks. We shall see what he says. I’ve started drinking a shot of tart cherry juice in the morning as I’ve heard that may help. I take multivitamin each day. Dr runs blood test each quarter. So here’s hoping we have some insights

Chemotherapy 1/8/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 1/9/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Radiation Therapy 8/22/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Surgery Lumpectomy: Right Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy

May 6, 2021 08:32PM MAP1002 wrote:

thanks. I had lost 40lbs just before I was diagnosed. Needless to say, chemo etc and I gained it all back. Menopause, tamoxifen and now anastrozole and age. Just not fair. I try to diet, exercise whatever. Nothing seems to make a difference.

May 9, 2021 06:18PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Map - I am also using tart cherry in hopes that it helps with sleep. The concentrate is more convienent, also don't have to worry about apple/grape being added to juice, but there are brands that are just tart cherry. I diute 2+ TBSP into 8oz water, drink at breakfast and in afternoon. The afternoon is easy to forget. Mixed results so far on sleeping.

May 11, 2021 02:25AM Anx789 wrote:

hello there, I have an elevated calcium since last years, 10.3 - 10.4. My PTH is 29 which is normal so my primary ruled out parathyroid and told me not to worry since the result is within the margin of error. I stopped talking calcium supplement since August last year but this month it’s still 10.3. My onco will refer me to Endocrinologist. This calcium things is starting to bother me, if it’s not due to parathyroid, what is causing it and my mind is going to the dark side. Any input will be appreciated, anybody with the same situation?

Dx 9/25/2018, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC)

Page 590 of 591 (17,704 results)