Topic: While you're waiting to have your symptoms evaluated...

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried — For those who are experiencing symptoms or received concerning test results, but haven't been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Posted on: Mar 14, 2018 08:04PM

Posted on: Mar 14, 2018 08:04PM

djmammo wrote:

A nice lay article on how to view your symptoms during those awful waiting periods between doctor's visits and imaging appointments:

Click Here

Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging. Contact me at DJMammo@gmail.com

Page 1 of 5 (42 results)

Mar 14, 2018 08:11PM Rondeezee wrote:

Thanks djmammo...this article is right on time

Dx 3/28/2018, DCIS/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Surgery 8/16/2018 Mastectomy; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap

Mar 14, 2018 10:55PM Egads007 wrote:

Hi djmammo,

I can’t get over how much you give of yourself to this community, bless your heart! I wish there was a way to give back....I’m a helluva cook but I think anything I sent would rot before reaching you lol! Every time I see your timely posts I always think “that man deserves one of my strudels”. Nerdy

"I base all my fashion choices on what doesn't itch" (Gilda Radner) Chemotherapy 3/20/2013 Doxil (doxorubicin), Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 8/23/2013 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right Radiation Therapy 11/1/2013 Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Dx IDC, 4cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Mar 15, 2018 06:10AM djmammo wrote:

I do have a fondness for pastries Winking

Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging. Contact me at DJMammo@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018 12:17PM grl06c wrote:

The article was so helpful and really brought everything back to reality for me! Thank you so much! It has relieved so much anxiety as I wait for my results.

Mar 19, 2018 04:47AM moderators wrote:

Really helpful, djmammo. Thank you for all you do for our Community! Heart

There Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Mar 19, 2018 06:46AM marie5890 wrote:

Mods, is there a way of pinning this so that it stays near the top of the page?

Jan '11 Biopsy Dx-ed a PASH tumor (rare, but benign tumor)....All I ask is for peace and serenity to the depths of my soul. Makes the rest of life more live-able.

Mar 21, 2018 06:53AM moderators wrote:

Hi marie! We've added this thread to the helpful list from djmammo compiled here: Topic: For ALL Not Diagnosed Newbies: Imaging & Common Symptoms FAQs

Thank you!

The Mods

Apr 1, 2018 12:39PM KatieAnn wrote:

This is the hardest thing I have had to go through. Found a lump behind my nipple. 2 mammagrams, ultrasound, now biopsy last Tuesday and I wait. I am sick with worry

Apr 1, 2018 10:15PM moderators wrote:

KatieAnn, waiting is the worst! Distraction is our friend in these times! We are here for you!

Sep 6, 2018 02:49PM green71364 wrote:

Hello! Just had my 3D mammogram yesterday and have got a callback for an ultrasound. My last yearly mammogram, Aug. of last year was normal. I have had enlarged axillary nodes for over a year now, and 4 ultrasounds of those nodes, all which were normal. I still do have raised nodes. In November I had an MRI of the nodes, which showed nodes normal, but, an abnormality in the breast, which was needle core biopsied, and was a benign breast lesion. Now radiologist sees a spot in the area where I had the biopsy. Thats the reason for the Ultrasound. Could this just be scar tissue or something from the biopsy? Very concerned and worried!

Page 1 of 5 (42 results)

Scroll to top button