• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

false would be nice to see it

next person needs to buy some bras i sure do

• NaughtybyNature
    NaughtybyNature Member Posts: 190

Where the heck did my comment go?!

False, I am okay on bras.

Next person has not purchased her Mother's Day gift yet.  (I did, yuppy.  Mom should receive flowers today);

PS: The foot issue is connected to my knee, I think; foot has a bunion and knee is swollen... anyone cares to diagnosed the cause?

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

true....

the next person likes to suntan in the nude

Lilia I still have to call Bill - I'm gonna make him bring you to Vegas

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false on nude sunbathing

the next person has lots of sunshine today (we finally do)

• NaughtybyNature

So false... this weather crap sucks!  Rain here today!

(And I do miss going topless... did it for years... european background...)

Next person can write w/ both hands.

PS: Pepper, I am e-mailing now.

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Guggerty (((hugs))) Big Hug C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!   Last day of rads! You did it!  You're done!  Sooo very happy for you...do something extra, extra special to celebrate!  

Thumbs Up 

XOXO

Michelle

• takingcare

True, but not very well. 

The next person has a clothes closet full of items in varying sizes!  Grrr.

• NaughtybyNature

LOL, I am starting to have one of those closets...

Next person can't wait until 5PM today to go home or someplace else other than work...

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

false... I am not working, but will soon try to find a job so I'll have more money to go shopping, and live the lifestyle I am so accustomed to... you know, champagne tastes, beer budget!  lol

I just realize that last time, I didn't even post the ...next person comment...  DUH...am I an idiot, or what??

the next person has nice weather today... we are having showers on and off...

• angie27
    angie27 Member Posts: 179

False, raining and dark

Next person is really looking forward to Mothers day

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, not really. Cry

The next person is in a good mood today.

congrats guggerty!!! YAY!!!

• kbugmom

true i am in a pretty good mood

next person needs to clean there closets

• Harley44

Guggerty, Congrats!! 

No, not really looking forward to Mothers Day...

True, I am in a good mood today...how can you not be in a good mood, when you go on a shopping spree and buy two pair of shoes, a handbag, and a new sundress?

Yes, I need to go through them and straighten things out.  Oh, and make room for the new clothes & shoes!

The next person is going to go to the beach tomorrow, if the weather allows...  I am going, with my sister in law!

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

false....babysitting tomorrow

Trina...I'm doing the happy dance for ya....

the next person is singing to their favorite song on the radio.

• takingcare

False, but if ever Melissa Ethridges version of "Piece Of My Heart" comes on...Watch Out!  You'll hear me clear from California!

Harley, I want to trade places with you today.  While you were out splurging on a sundress, handbag and shoes...I was out buying bread, butter and toilet paper! lol   

The next person burns insense.  (I need to find some for our retro party.)  Peace Sign 

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False, haven't burned incense in years...DD does all the time.

The next person flosses their teeth each night.

• Harley44

takingcare,

Well, I also need to go grocery shopping, but I seem to keep finding things that I'd rather be doing, and now, we are reaching the point where the cupboard is bare!!  I feel like Old Mother Hubbard!  lol

No, I don't burn incense, but I DO like it!  Maybe I need to get some.  We have this Halloween decoration, and it's a witch, and she is stirring her cauldron.  There is incense included, and you just light the incense, and watch the smoke come out of the cauldron!  It's pretty cool!

No, I don't floss my teeth, but I should... I just checked my smile in the mirror, and OH, Horror of Horrors!  It looks like one of my teeth is very discolored, brown looking... yick!  I told my dh...it's time we get dental insurance!  Since he is retired, we lost the dental package...

The next person likes to build sand castles at the beach.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

TC - Thanks for the big hug.......one back atch ya!

Thanks for the cheers Harley, Miss S and Pepper - I am SO happy to be done with rads.....dh took me out for a nice breakfast, did a few errands and home to nap for 3 hours....we're going out to dinner with some friends in celebration!!!!!  Now I can start to concentrate on our vacation (leaving May 17th for Gulf Shores AL) if of course I can stay awake.

True, I do floss every single night - tho gently now because I did lose a tooth after chemo (yikes) and am desparate to keep as many as I can......

Miss S and Harley - hope Mother's Day is ok for you two and those who have lost their moms, I know it can be a difficult day.

The next person is reading a book they can't put down......

• WellWater

I love building sand castles at the beach and that's what we'll be doing in Gulf Shore, AL....we rented a beach house with a group of friends and can't wait to get there.......

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

False..not reading one right now.

The next person flew today out of state..

I did..visiting my daughter in Chicago!

• Harley44

Guggerty,  thanks for the warm wishes, for Mothers Day!  I do feel sad at times, but I know that she is in Heaven, watching over me.  

Have a wonderful time vacationing!!

I have a box of books, and will have to pick one, to see which one I will take with me to the beach tomorrow.  I just finished one but it wasn't one that I couldn't put down.

False on flying out of state...  my3girls, have a great time visiting with your dd!!

The next person likes to waterski.  I have never water ski'd before, but my dh wants to do it.

• spar2

false on watersking, I can not get up the times i've tried

the next person will go to a park tomorrow to hike or wade (we are)

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Three cheers for Guggerty!!!!!--Happy dance time--you're done with rads, you're done with rads, (wiggle the fanny), Guggerty is Done with Rads!!!Laughing

I hope you have a wonderful time at Gulf Shores; you deserve it!

spar, I will be hiking around Rice University tomorrow to do my three miles.  Does that count??  If so, true!

The next person has watched the long version of "Pride and Prejudice" more than five times!!!

Cat 

• kbugmom

false never watched

next person has been to watch a broadway show

• Mich101
    Mich101 Member Posts: 489

false, haven't been

the next person will wash their car tomorrow

• sofeemay
    sofeemay Member Posts: 4

False! I work at a radio station...I'm an rj(radio jockey)

**The next person is about to take a bath**

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, but I could sure get into one!

The next person feeds seagulls at the beach.

• WellWater

Cat - Thank you - I'm SO happy to be done!  Now maybe my eyebrows won't be afraid to come out and see the light of day - I was so hoping to have them back for my vacation but I'm not going to let that get me down.  And I have seen every version of Pride and Prejudice a number of times.  Try to catch Cranford on Masterpiece theater....it's running this month.

Not a bath person but it does sound tempting.

False on feeding seagulls at the beach - I do feed ducks tho.

The next person has to work today - I do.

• spar2

false, no work

the next person has been helped by the salvation army  ( we have, after the May 3rd 1999 tornado, lost our home and automobiles)  they provided meals and drinks during clean up)

• WellWater

False - never have been in a disaster (thankfully) but I do support and make donations several times a year to the Salvation Army - I think it's one of the best charity organizations out there.....and one of the few where almost 90% of each dollar goes to charity and not in the CEO's pocket.  I'm glad they were there for you - what a terrible thing to happen to your and yours.

The next person has a quiet evening at home planned for tonite