TRIPLE POSITIVE GROUP

Comments

• moonflwr912
    moonflwr912 Member Posts: 5,938

Ok, need your prayers. I am in ER, blood tests fom chemo this am not good. Perhaps from dehydration, let's all hope not from ARF.

• Momof2inME
    Momof2inME Member Posts: 249

Moonflwr,

So sorry you are in the ER. I hope you feel better soon. This ride is such a crappy one sometimes, it just stinks. Prayers coming your way!!!

• JenH13
    JenH13 Member Posts: 155

sending prayers and hugs your way Moonflwr!

• TonLee
    TonLee Member Posts: 1,589

Just want to correct something I said back when we were discussing rads....I misunderstood my ROs use of the word "residual" rads....I believed he meant some rads stayed in our system and took out the thyroid....but I called for clarification....what he meant was that in some women, the field of tx is so close to the thyroid residual (his word, I still think he's using it wrong) scatter can take it out.

Sorry if that threw anyone off.  Sometimes I don't actually hear what the docs are saying I guess.

He still recommends thyroid level checks at least once a year for 5 years after tx.

• TonLee
    TonLee Member Posts: 1,589

Just want to correct something I said back when we were discussing rads....I misunderstood my ROs use of the word "residual" rads....I believed he meant some rads stayed in our system and took out the thyroid....but I called for clarification....what he meant was that in some women, the field of tx is so close to the thyroid residual (his word, I still think he's using it wrong) scatter can take it out.

Sorry if that threw anyone off.  Sometimes I don't actually hear what the docs are saying I guess.

He still recommends thyroid level checks at least once a year for 5 years after tx.

• dancetrancer
    dancetrancer Member Posts: 2,461

Moonflower, sending lots of positive energy and hugs your way!!! 

• moonflwr912

Your prayers need work, They are admitting me! LOL. Still could be dehydration, though. Overnite hopefully that will be done. Couldn't access the port, so now I have an iv. * sigh* talk about a wee detour.....LOL

• ashla
    ashla Member Posts: 1,566

Moonflower...we're with you.....and praying for you. Many in this forum had many detours in this unwanted journey.

Fight like a girl!

• fluffqueen01
    fluffqueen01 Member Posts: 1,797

PS is sending me back to the BS who is seeijg me before she goes to surgery at 8 a.m. For testing and xrays. He said it feels like a node, is movable, pliable and come other c word and feels he can take it out if it is troublesome. I cant stop crying, and was sitting in the car when the neighbor came walking up to make sure I was ok. Guess he thought I was trying to kill myself. All he got was me crying trying to text some info. Poor guy.

• dancetrancer
    dancetrancer Member Posts: 2,461

Aw fluff, I know you are scared!  Deep breaths, one step at a time!  I understand the crying in the car.  Seems like that's where I have my best meltdowns.  Hugs to you! 

• shore1
    shore1 Member Posts: 591

Fluff, will be thinkin about you - sending you positive thoughts.

Moonflwer, praying for you too. F'in bc.

• ashla
    ashla Member Posts: 1,566

Fluff...

My BS told me he tells all his patients not to panic even if it recurs. You had touble iwith your TES. And PS issues. It could be alot of other things resulting from that. You're a small tumor, early stage, no node so far moderate grade gal. Cry if it helps but this may be something far less serious than you fear.

We're here for you.

• Jennt28
    Jennt28 Member Posts: 1,095

Fluffqueen: hugs and virtual chocolate from me...

Don't panic too much. So it's a palpable node - probably doing it's job of guarding you against infection. Save the mighty panic for when you need it. Or maybe just have a little yelling hissy fit at that stupid node!

Jenn

• fluffqueen01

I am hunting out my Pristiq that I just weaned myself off. Clearly, I am not ready. My PS said to go home and drink wine. Too bad I already met my 2 drinks a week limit this week. Lol. I have some left over ativan from last year that tjey gave me a prescription for before my mri. The wrote the

Rescription for an entire month. I have only used them a few times. Mthink I will take one of thoseand try and get myself somewhat calmed down.

Once I get weepy, I cant stop and the least little thing will trigger it.

Thanks for all your support. It is very helpful and calming. I am leaning heavily on my ONC's words last night after he checked it at yoga. He said the odds of having cancer in the lymph node of the side that had no cancer at all is miniscule. After I told him that he just cursed me and i needed to knock on wood or throw lt over my shoulder, I reminded him, that I have been on the short end of the odds so far.

• fluffqueen01

And Jenn....I am breaking my sugar ban and going to go make chocolate cupcakes to keep my mind busy. Thanks for the advice.

• Kelloggs
    Kelloggs Member Posts: 303

Fluff...so sorry about this scare.  Cry if it helps, it's the least we deserve to do.  I'll send positive vibes your way.

Moonflower - UGH, being admitted must suck but you are in there to get better.  Sending some prayers and good vibes your way. I hope they work!

I just had #6 of 6 TCH today, but my platelets were still low so they did not give me the Carbo.  My MO said out of the 3 meds it was the least important and would help compound the platelet problems. I trust her completely so lets hope having less chemicals in my body will make the SE's better.  Although I count myself lucky as I have had minimal problems.

• angela44
    angela44 Member Posts: 16

Thanks for all the infor everyone.  I'm sorry I am not responding to each of you.  Overwhelmed might be a good way to describe me at this point.   Thanks again.

• omaz
    omaz Member Posts: 4,218

moon -  I hope the fluids help you out.  

Fluff - I hope things get sorted out soon. 

(((hugs to those having a rough patch!)))) 

• moonflwr912

Hang in there fluff! Just a nutty node needing nothing. Say that three times fast! I a m in the hospital due to acute renal failure due to meds. Reaction. Will be home tomorrow so the that's what they say. Much love to all .

• omaz
    Ahh moon!  Does that work itself out as the meds leave your system?
  • fluffqueen01

Godiva hot chocolate with marshmallows, two cupcakes with chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream and one low dose ativan. Of it is a recurrence, or new cancer, I can handle it.

• NWArtLady
    NWArtLady Member Posts: 239
    Oh fluff and moon!  I'm thinking good thoughts for both of you over here in Seattle.  The hot chocolate, cupcakes and ativan sound perfect, fluff; and moon, I love the alliteration!  "nutty node needing nothing, nutty node needing nothing, nutty node needing nothing"  Smile
  • lago
    lago Member Posts: 11,653

♥ ♥ ♥ moonflwr. What are they doing for you?

Fluff I sent you a PM earlier

• fluffqueen01

Got it Lauren, thanks so much. I will be fine, just have to have my pity party first. Imthought I would be celebrating my one year anniversary of the mx with a kidney stone explosion, not that plus some kind of potential recurrence.

• moonflwr912

Ok, a bit more info I found out. Of course they are pushing fluids, strict I&O, stopped the blood pressure med doing the damage, and hoping my BUN comes down fom 69! (20 is high normal.) I went pee twice, so it seems to be working, but how the hello does that happen? Like I just follow what they tell me to do. *sigh* I hope everyone is having a better time than I am. GOD I AM SICK OF HOSPITALS! I had Herceptin today, lunch with friends and a hospital admit, oh, and my hair is falling like rain. Can I consider this one of my bad days?

• fluffqueen01

Moo flower....yes you can...we will have a pity party together.

• omaz
    moon - It was a blood pressure med causing the problem?  Glad you are peeing.  Long day!  Hope you get some sleep.
  • moonflwr912

Thanks, fluff and , Omaz, who knows if I csan sleep, but I sure as hello won't take any ambient today! LOL! You just HAVE to laugh or you will go crazzzzzzyyyy, or perhaps, I am already there. LOL.

• Jennt28
    Jennt28 Member Posts: 1,095

mmm, chocolate cupcakes... The solver of all problems!

Jenn

• 3girls
    3girls Member Posts: 18

Angela44  I am at Dana Farber and am getting adtriamycin every 2 weeks x4and taxol with herceptin every week x 12 then herceptin every 3 weeks for 1 year.  I beleive they recomend this tx for node positive patients at dana.  I have done well with minimal side effects am on my 6th txof taxol.  I am able to continue to work FT which was very important to me.  Good Luck!