OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

LOL!

I'm afraid of another make over. I'm still getting used to my smaller breasts, bald head and bright red radiated breast.

I'm waiting until I finish and recover from radiation, then I'll go for a spa day.

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062

Hi ladies, I finally made it!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

probably will need one after this week!

• PoppyK

Magdalene, That is adorable!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Very cute. 😃

• PoppyK

I took the new patient orientation for the radiation and proton therapy patients at the med center where I am receiving treatment. I was surrounded by male patients who were getting non-invasive proton therapy to treat their prostate cancer. They were all complaining about how awful it was. ALL I could think about is that there are only a few people in the entire building who haven't seen my bright red FrankenBoobs! I think my mind has been warped by this entire experience.....

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

• Lucy55

So true Fk. 😃

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

magdalene, don't think I've seen you here before. If you're new to this thread....welcome!! Cute pic!!

Poppy.....you should be done pretty soon right? Seems like you should be getting close to being done. We will have a big party when you're finished!!

Mommy, sorry you're having a bad week.

Alyson, I miss seeing you here. Hope you're doing better soon!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • m0mmyof3

lol

• Lucy55

It looks like me.!!!

• PoppyK

Lucy, Here I was thinking it looks like me..... but it has more hair.

• FireKracker

my hair looks like that now

I need a haircut sooo bad

• m0mmyof3

Not me. I'm letting mine regrow to where it was before cancer came along.

• FireKracker

where is everyone?

Still lookin for the cure guy???????

• m0mmyof3

Nope, cause I'd have to beat the crud out of him!

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

FIRECRACKER, THEY HAVE NOT FOUND THE CURE FOR STUPIDITY!!! 

I found the King of Stupidity at the grocery store Sunday morning, I had on a baseball hat instead of my usual stocking hat.  I still don't have a lot of hair, but I have enough to stick out from under the baseball cap.  Anyway, I noticed a lady nudging her husband (as we all do when we want him to look at something), so I stopped and just as they got to me he looked me right in the eye and said "Oh Lord".  I was just mortified and tears just rolled.  My husband was furious when I told him what the guy said.  It was a good thing we couldn't find that jerk anywhere in the store, or I do believe he would have had a bottle of wine upside his head.  I did tell my husband that it was a good thing I had on my foobs, because there would have been no telling what that jackass would have said seeing a flat chested woman.  Tonight is the first night I have thought about this without crying.  I just hope that some of these people that are so stupid and cruel NEVER have to go through this journey. 

• FireKracker

wow

That bastard

Where is he????

I'll get my gang on my broom and come flyin in to get him

Did I tell u im from BROOKLYN,Italian and a Scorpio

Don't be upset

THERE IS NO CURE FOR STUPID

• Lucy55

Nomatterwhat.. Yep.. He definitely is the King of Stupid, plus the King of Ignorant, not to mention the King of Nasty, and the King of Insensitive. !! Ugh !! Sorry you've been so hurt by this awful man.. ( Hugs)

• PoppyK

That man's an idiot! So is his stupid wife! Why in the world would she nudge him in the first place?

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

Thanks ladies.  You always make me feel better!!!  But I have to get out my stocking hat, again, as it is getting cold, again!!!!  So no hair will be sticking out for another week. It will be Spring soon, right??

• m0mmyof3

Nomatterwhat,

That rank butthead and his butthead wife better be happy I wasn't there, I'd have given him a piece of my mind and then some. They don't want none of this German-Irish attitude! Just goes to show you that there are stupid people and then there are total buttheads!

• gemmafromlondon
    gemmafromlondon Member Posts: 46

Nomatterwhat: So sorry for you. The stupid cannot help themselves that's just the way they are made and we can only ignore them. You are stronger for the encounter and better than they are any day. Put it behind you. All the best.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Some people really are clueless. Don't them them get to you.

• magdalene51

As John Wayne said, "Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid."

• magdalene51

• m0mmyof3

lol

• Lucy55

HaHaHa 😃 ...So true. !!

• gmafoley