Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

1416417418419420422»

Comments

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh dear, I really needed those two! Been having few toooooo many stupid

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,368

lol

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,163

• m0mmyof3

lol

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

yeap, need more caffeine!

• spookiesmom

• m0mmyof3

lol

• WC3
    WC3 Member Posts: 658

The other half of that cake was licked for good measure, lol.

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64

I know Iris (proudtospin) posted here. She passed away a couple days ago. May she rest in peace.

• spookiesmom

My condolences to her family. She will be missed.

• cm2020
    cm2020 Member Posts: 530

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of Iris. Sending her family and friends my condolences.

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293

oh damn, so sorry to hear about Iris. Thank you for letting us know

• BlueGirlRedState
    BlueGirlRedState Member Posts: 900

condolences to friends and family of Iris

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

RIP proudtospin. You will be missed. Condolences to your family and friends.

• LiveLoveLaugh2020
    LiveLoveLaugh2020 Member Posts: 173

Rip Proudtospin. So heartbreaking. Condolences and prayers to her family and friends. ❤️

• m0mmyof3

I’ll miss talking with her here.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,808

Very sorry to hear about proudtospin. She was a wonderful part of our community. We are sending our love and condolences to all she touched.

Heart

--The Mods

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

I feel so very sad to hear about Iris ..( Proudtospin ) R.I P beautiful lady .Xx

• octogirl
    octogirl Member Posts: 2,434

RIP Iris. I will miss your posts. You are an inspiration to let my positive light shine.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Lucy, its Ducky...I was going to message Proud..I am heartbroken..have not been on here for quite a while....sad to hear she was stage 4 after 8 years...I am 10 now, and realize at anytime that could be me..I have never used Survivor, Cured, as part of my thought process...I just say”...Lucky and not my time yet”...As you remember lost my husband at 57 from pancreatic cancer..and there is no such thing as a cancer “cure”..and that came from my husband’s Dr....and my BC. Surgeon..he said “you live long enough you will die from something else”...”Cancer has no cure”...and we know that...dont we...

• duckyb1

Lucy, its Ducky...I was going to message Proud..I am heartbroken..have not been on here for quite a while....sad to hear she was stage 4 after 8 years...I am 10 now, and realize at anytime that could be me..I have never used Survivor, Cured, as part of my thought process...I just say"...Lucky and not my time yet"...As you remember lost my husband at 57 from pancreatic cancer..and there is no such thing as a cancer “cure"..and that came from my husband's Dr....and my BC. Surgeon..he said “you live long enough you will die from something else"..."Cancer has no cure"...and we know that...dont we...

• m0mmyof3

I never say “Cured”, I just say “I’m still fighting and on the winning side!”

• BlueGirlRedState
    BlueGirlRedState Member Posts: 900

Mommy - thank you for the outlook/perspective about being on the winning side. It sounds much better than "managing it".

• m0mmyof3

yw Blue

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Ducky ...I know ..Such sad news about Iris ...what a beautiful lady ....

• duckyb1

Lucy…after such a long time…sure as hell doesn’t make any of us feel “safe” from this shit that hit us…I am 10 years since surgery, and still wondering if the other shoe is going to drop..I know..no way to live…but its what we deal with everyday…the wondering…will tell back to you with some better news…hugs…trying to catch up with everyone…just don’t want anymore bad news…”Slow Deep Breaths” .really hit me hard…still think about her often..