• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

HaHaHa.. :-)

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

Well there it is.  The stupidest f**cking thing I've HEARD all day.  Has anybody else gotten a call from their MO's office wanting to set up an appointment "to go over your treatments and summarize what you have been through".  WHAT?? I got a call today from the nurse navigator from the hospital I had my chemo at and she wants to set up an appointment that would be about three hours and of course bill my insurance for this.  I told her that I could summarize what I have been through in very few words and can tell them every treatment I have had and didn't need to relive this past year.  My husband thinks it might be some sort of a psychological evaluation.  I am one of these women that when I get out of bed in the morning the devil says "OH NO, she's awake!!!".   

Firecracker, have you shoveled your brooms out yet, just in case I need you to come to Missouri?

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

yes the broom is out

U want me to come with U to that DR?

Sure

Give me the time and place....give me time to pack and warm up that broo

• FireKracker

• FireKracker

• FireKracker

enuf said

• Nomatterwhat

You are always good for a laugh and always make me feel better!!!!!  That is my favorite broom and I really cannot drive a stick.  I have tried and just cannot get my feet to do what they need to do. 

• FireKracker

I can't drive a stick either

Wrong broom

Be rite bac

• FireKracker

• FireKracker

this one is automatic

Just put the key under the lite and we r off

That Dr just wants the money

I have a few choice words for hi

• Nomatterwhat

My husband and I think the same thing - money.  I hated to ask the question, but I just don't feel this is normal protocol.  The doctor's office knows what I have been through and believe me, so do I.  I have made sure that every appointment I go to, that doctor sends a report to all of my other doctors, so everybody stays in the loop.  My husband thinks it is just because we have USPS insurance and they have been awfully good about paying claims for every test known to woman, which I have had. 

• FireKracker

good morning

I was Thinkin about this last nite

I wouldn't go

There is absolutely no reason to go over UR tx.none

Except

To collect the $$$$$ and use this Bullshit as a good excuse

I'm getting to hate all drs...

Bbl

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

that is weird, I do remember having appts every 3 months, then went to 6 and finally to yearly and at those great visits we went over what ever needed to be reviewed.  If you feel so inclined, then ask them why they feel this is needed?

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

NoMatterWhat - my radiologist office did that to me and after 2 years of going in and he sees me for maybe 5 minutes and pats me on the shoulder and says "you will be ok" then charges me (at that point I had no insurance).. I called them back this last time and said I didn't want to come in.... He wrote a formal letter to ALL my docs to tell them that he just wanted to help me with radiation effects and it was imperative I see him each year.... I broke down and cried when my Primary doc asked me what this letter was about. I was so mad I told her about the time I went in to ask help for the radiation damage pain and I overheard the doc tell the nurse: "Look at her breast and see - its probably dermatitis - give her an icepack and send her home." Never even saw me that time - just do things to pacify me and send me home. Never went back to him after that - no matter how many phone calls I get!!!! (that situation was a year ago)

Now update on this week after my breast reduction/reconstruction (9 week post-op):

Saw the plastic surgeon's PAC yesterday - looked at my scarring from surgery and he asked point blank: "Did Dr. talk to you about revision?" Say what??????- "I see you don't have a nipple... Was Dr going to make you one? - I said we discussed it and decided it is not necessary. Then he replies; "Oh great, then he can take care of your 'dogears' in the office. It will take about an hour with local anesthetic." - Ok, I didn't see that coming..even though I had that question.. He also said the dogears won't get better at this point, they need to come off. Guess they lyposuction the extra swell under the arms then flatten out the pointy scar.. It seems like they haven't billed me for any of my post-op visits. Starting to think that is included in the surgery. But I will be glad to have the extra 2 boobs under my arms gone...(DH calls me a quadra-boob LOL).

Having fun with the grandsons this weekend even though we couldn't get their online game working on 2 computers so they can't play together . They are taking turns - not as much fun that way, but oh well. When I come up to stay a week, I will bring my work computers and then all three of us can play together.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

One step at a time GMA. You WILL get there! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Here's a funny:

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
  • Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Bahahaha :-)

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• m0mmyof3