Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Bioidentical hormones..is anyone taking after breast cancer?

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• marciam
    marciam Member Posts: 84
    edited February 2021
    Options

hello dear

This is a new website to me . It’s www.project Cbd.org

You have to do a search on breast cancer and sign up for news . They recommend in this study to use the whole plant vs thc. And they speak about the potential for healing breast cancer with cbd and thc. I originally found studies on NCI and NIH which you can go look again as I’m sure there are more to follow . I print my studies out collect a folder and currently don’t have it right in front of me . I would then recommend getting the cal License for cannibis as the studies are on cannibis cbd oil rather than hemp but it says whole hemp plant is better than just the thc . I think tough they refer to entourage effect meaning some thc combined with cbd oil . Charlottes web out of Colorado has mmj grade cannibis oil made from cannibis . Isn’t all hemp cannibis ? I thought it was . Perhaps industry grade vs consumer grade . Cw botanicals is the name of the website for Charlottes web.

best wishes

Marcia

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,780
    edited February 2021
    Options

I am well versed in the use of cannabis and cannabis products. Your statement about CBD being well studied caught me off guard, because I found that the studies are actually limited. Hemp and cannabis are two different but related plants. Both plants contain CBD but cannabis has a high THC content as well. The THC content in hemp is negligible which is why CBD derived hemp cam be found almost anywhere, but CBD from cannabis is usually well regulated.

I use cannabis daily for pain relief. I think there is potential use for many components in the plant but, until it is made legal federally we will not see the level of research needed to truly see if it has medicinal value.

• jons_girl
    jons_girl Member Posts: 444
    edited February 2021
    Options

I’m still taking very low dose bio identical testosterone cream. Checked hormones and estrogen isn’t going up. Will continue to check estrogen and testosterone levels. But so far estrogen is staying in good level. It has made a difference for me.

• jons_girl
    edited June 2023
    Options

1open heart, Alaska angel, Karen 1956:

1openheart and Alaska angel did you go on bioidentical hormone pellets? Karen 1956 yes there is I think more than one study now showing testosterone pellets do help post menopausal women like me who have had breast cancer. I’m not a dr tho.
    I’m not telling people here to take them.
    I may choose to have a pellet inserted in July myself. I’ve heard amazing things about the testosterone pellets that are bioidentical hormone pellets.
    I may start a post on the pellets so people here can comment about that.
    I know I might get yelled at here for bringing up this topic. But I'm just wanting to know if anyone has gone on bioidentical testosterone pellets.

• jons_girl
    edited April 10
    Options

nobody has responded really since I posted. So I will update. I didn’t go on testosterone pellet. I am on bhrt tho. And post cancer 7 yrs approx
    Anyone else using bhrt?