Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Comfort dogs

Options

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2018
    Options

You got it!! yup... The Mask of Zorro. I was invited back to see the horses anytime I want ;)

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    edited August 2018
    Options

imageimage

Bailey waits for the water to drink.

And he is seriously watching a dog show!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    edited August 2018
    Options

Those are funny!! Thanks.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited September 2018
    Options

Can’t believe that my sweet furbaby Princess turned 4 this past Thursday. It still feels like she was the tiny kitten with almost no meow that I brought home yesterday

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    edited October 2018
    Options

my dear dog has been laying in bed with me all day, for I don't feel well. They are such a comfort.

Thank God for these wonderful caring animals!!!

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited October 2018
    Options

Mine too, They are humans with 4 legs, or better,

knows when we hurt.

• junieb
    junieb Member Posts: 945
    edited October 2018
    Options

Susan3 - Your furbaby is such a cutie! Love the pic of her/him watching TV from your bed.

My little guy (Kirby) will turn 2 on October 12th. So hard to believe!

• gmafoley
    edited October 2018
    Options

Little Flynn keeps on escaping from his home to come play with Dozer! And below is Dozer after his 2 hour playdate LOL.

• spookiesmom
    edited October 2018
    Options

Gma! Good to see you! I knew Dozer was a big boy but had forgotten how big. Yes, young’uns will wear a body out😂😂.

• m0mmyof3
    edited October 2018
    Options

A word of warning to those of us with pets that are sensitive to the chemicals in flea sprays or flea medications that go on the back of the neck, switch to a natural alternative such as a spray made from oils like peppermint and cloves. I had to do this with with our kitty Princess, since I found out she is highly sensitive to the regular stuff. Switching our dog Jackson over to the natural stuff too.

• gmafoley
    edited October 2018
    Options

Not sure but neighbor's dog, 3 acres away seems to love Dozer - let him come in the other day - They offered to let me have the little escape artist, but sure I would have the same issue.

• junieb
    junieb Member Posts: 945
    edited October 2018
    Options

GmaFoley - Maybe not, if like you said the little guy loves Dozer, he might just want to stick around all the time to be with his buddy.

• gmafoley
    edited October 2018
    Options

Little Flynn or Puppa depending on who you talk to. He answers to puppa. He spent all day here yesterday. He didn't go home until 5 in the afternoon. I think we need a sleepover this weekend, if he gets out so I can see how they do during the night.

• gmafoley
    edited October 2018
    Options

More fun on an unscheduled playdate.

• spookiesmom
    edited October 2018
    Options

looks like they are having fun 😍.

• gmafoley
    edited November 2018
    Options

Bummer - the neighbors found Flynn/Puppa a home. Dozer still goes outside and looks for him. We might have to get him a buddy.

Here is a picture of Dozer this week snuggled under my desk while I'm working.

• m0mmyof3
    edited November 2018
    Options

How sweet!

• spookiesmom
    edited November 2018
    Options

Poor Dozer. My 2 don’t play together and don’t seem lonely when the other is at groomer. I’ve heard multiple dogs can and do play. Mine are just weird.

• gmafoley
    edited December 2018
    Options

That is our old dog Tigger's toy (Tigger went to the rainbow bridge before we got Dozer). Dozer has been loving on the monkey toy since I gave it to him. I told him it was Tigger's and you have to be nice to it. Still lasting after 4 years. Every other toy he shreds within and hour of getting it.

• magiclight
    magiclight Member Posts: 6,656
    edited January 2019
    Options

My little Punk on the right passed his Canine Good Citizen as did his pal on the left. Punk also just passed his therapy dog exam. Good boy!!

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2019
    Options

Yay for both of them❤️❤️ I was a wreck doing the CGC, the dogs usually sail right through. Extra cookies and hugs for them!!!

• magiclight
    edited March 2019
    Options

Been missing comfort dog stories. So here is my fix.

comfort dogs in court

• gmafoley
    edited March 2019
    Options

Dozer wasn't sure of what to do when Roseburg had their snowpocolypse - The snow ended up being 2 and half feet and after the first time, he sunk nose deep in it, he wouldn't go out in it - this was day 6 with no power, no heat - most of the trees had fallen, so it was safe to let him out again.

• magiclight
    edited March 2019
    Options

gma...Did Dozer figure out how much fun it is to play in the snow?

• spookiesmom
    edited March 2019
    Options

it’s always funny the first time they encounter snow. Some of my dogs up north would try to shake it off their feet with each step. Others loved it from first sniff.

• magiclight
    edited March 2019
    Options

Not so much snow here, but still fun for both of us. Frolicking is the word that comes to mind. I don't get to do that often Happy

• spookiesmom
    edited March 2019
    Options

ooooo an apricot standard Poodle!!!! 😍😍 don’t see many! I had an apricot mpoo. His name was Rooney, Celtic for red head. image

• magiclight
    edited March 2019
    Options

Sooooo cute

• gmafoley
    edited March 2019
    Options

Dozer has liked snow in the past, but this time there was so much of it, he just came in the house and got under the covers LOL.

• magiclight
    edited March 2019
    Options

gma...smart dog! Sleep now, play later.