Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Options

Comments

• lilacblue
    lilacblue Member Posts: 1,425
    edited December 2017
    Options
    cid:6.1342748941@web125305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
  • rpoole1962
    rpoole1962 Member Posts: 386
    edited December 2017
    Options

Micmel. What a love!!!!!!!

• Sopho
    Sopho Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Options

My husband moved a bed down stairs so he could sleep next to my recliner. The dogs immediately thought this was an excellent idea. image

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,174
    edited December 2017
    Options

What????? This wasn’t for us?????? Moooom😂😂😂.

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,898
    edited December 2017
    Options

Sopho~adorable!!!!!!! Love the doggies!! So much. Here's my hound for Christmas 🎄

imageAfter he got into the powdered sugar!!! Wanted to help bake cookies!!

• rpoole1962
    edited December 2017
    Options

Sopho, Thats beyond precious!!!!!

Micmel, The lights are a great addition!!

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

poole~ he is the photogenic one! He is a poser which cracks me up. He got into some stocking stuffers and he isn't feeling to great today at all. Lots of trips outside to the back yard. I feel sorry for him, his belly for sure isn't too great! Merry Christmas ! ~M~

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

imageHere is the latest pic of my grand puppy with his daddy(my DS' bf) he is getting huge everyday he gets bigger. I love him though. ~M~

• rpoole1962
    edited December 2017
    Options

Micmel, Oh no!! My dogs once ate one of those huge hershey bars from Cracker Barrell. I took them to the Vet and they put charcoal down their throat and I think perozide. They did vomit the chocolate bar thank goodness. I hope your little guy feels better.

And who is the huge teddy bear!!!

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

That is Chief!!!! He's my grand puppy. I take care of him twice a week and I adore him. He's growing like a weed. But he's precious and magnificently beautiful! Heart melts around the babe! ~M~

• lilacblue
    lilacblue Member Posts: 1,425
    edited December 2017
    Options

Simply adorable, love that sweet face and soulful eyes of Chief!

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

image........this is Chiefs mommy. She is very special to me. She is DS bf GF! They own Chief together !! They are wonderful. This is the day they brought him home. The day I started watching him! I adore him ! Much love ~M~

Merry Christmas

Here is his pose for Christmas and how much bigger he has gotten!

• notinuse
    notinuse Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    Options

This is Ini (Indiana) a male Flatcoated Retriever born 5th May 2007. He was literally my best friend, we had been through so much together. I'd be here all day telling you about our antics, but we did everything together. He died 20th February 2017 whilst my husband and I were in Ottawa, Canada. We got news he had took a turn and they took him to the vets, scanned him and diagnosed him with cancer of the spleen, liver, nodes and stomach. So in my hotel room, I decided that he should be put to sleep there and then. Being an ex vet nurse, I knew he wouldn't have long left due to the cancer being in his spleen. And I was told he had tired in the time we were in Canada. So I let him go xxx

• spookiesmom
    edited December 2017
    Options

oh excellent pic of a retriever in water!!!! Even if it was for maybe a ball😍😍. What a good baby😎.

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi, I used to have 3 big dogs (all rescues; I foster and do some other stuff for rescue. Well *did*, not so much anymore)

Bear the newf x died in 2016, Daisy the malamute x died in spring 2017. They were both very good, and very old dogs when they passed. We had good times.

Darwin, my field English Setter is 14 so he's nearing the end too. I'm considering bringing another dog into the family now....

I like training, participate in seminars, online classes & workshops, some of my guys did recreational agility, others did nosework, and all liked doing tricks. Daisy titled in rally obedience.

I love this thread & seeing all the dogs! Some of these pix are giving me some serious puppy cravings :D

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,997
    edited December 2017
    Options

What darling dogs.....of all sizes!

Here's Stella the Grandpuppy helping us open Christmas presents:

• spookiesmom
    edited December 2017
    Options

What a good helper!!!

Love the pic of the setter!!!

I did obedience and agility with my Aussie. We earned a few titles. Tried rally, he thought it was boring. The looks he gave me😂

Spookie is horrible on leash, just spins in circles. She’s gonna kill me, so we never made it out of kdg. But that’s ok, I’m not up to it now.

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

imagethat's adorable!!! Omg! I love love doggies!! imageChristmas and Halloween poses lol he puts up with us. But he secretly hates being dressed up in anything. Some dogs like it. Some not so much !

• moth
    edited December 2017
    Options

Micmel, he's gorgeous. Does he like having his ears rubbed?

My Darwin goes kind of zoned out stoned looking & makes little moaning noises of happiness when you rub his ears lol....

• micmel
    edited December 2017
    Options

imageMoth~lol yes he does actually. Lol have you been in our house? Lol or do you own a hound dog. He loves it. Translike and hypnotized! Lol lol at the stoner comment. That also applies yes. He's a howler. He howls at the ups truck everyday. He can hear it for miles. It's truly hysterical. Every year the township brings the fire truck into the neighborhood, and he howls the entire time. This year they stopped with a biscuit lol. Santa knows he's a howler! But he's also a cat in a dogs body! Wants you To pay attention, when he is ready! But if you want to pet him, I think it will have to be on his terms. Lol ~M~

This is my grand puppy and apparently he will be going back to puppy school! He's a big one !

• micmel
    edited February 2018
    Options

our older dog is not doing well at all. He is slowly fading. Our bigger dog is very worried. He watches constantly and always offers toys for him to play with. He just can’t understand why his best friend isn’t playing!!image......here he is sharing his toy, placing it on his back. Offering to play. So precious they are ! ~M~

• moth
    edited February 2018
    Options

oh micmel, how precious! he brought him lambchop to play ....

It's hard when the oldies start fading. I had 3 dogs and now I'm down to 1.

• micmel
    edited February 2018
    Options

yes they love lamb chop!!!! I am sorry for your loss of your precious pups. It just breaks my heart! Hugs ~M~

• micmel
    edited February 2018
    Options

imagemy not so little grand puppy!! He just wants to chew on wood...his feet are huge and he is only 6 months old ! His massive head still growing. I want my baby back! ~M~

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2018
    Options

oh my goodness!!!! His head is bigger than all of Spookie 🤪

But he’s still puppy with puppy antics. Enjoy him!!

• bikefam
    bikefam Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2018
    Options

Lost our sweet Afton a couple weeks ago. 14 years 4 months. She ran the length of the continental divide with us in 2006. Will miss her.

• micmel
    edited February 2018
    Options

Bike~How could you not miss that face? Perfect little puppers. I always just get so happy when I see a dog that had a perfect forever Home. Warms my heart that dogs know how much they are loved!! I am sorry for the loss of your little pal! Hugs ~M~

• micmel
    edited February 2018
    Options

imageI am posting this in honor of my friend Robin!!!! Who is feeling better and kicking some cancer butt! Missed you strong woman!! Here is my NOT so little Grand puppers! I missed you around. You're a special person Robin. I'm glad you're back! ~M~

• rpoole1962
    edited February 2018
    Options

Micmel, Thanks for posting in my honor!!!! How much does your little grand puppets weigh? He looks like a big huggable teddy bear!!! So darn Cute!!!

Robin

• rpoole1962
    edited February 2018
    Options

Bikefam, So sorry for your loss of your sweet fur baby. I second what Micmel said about a pet having a long term forever home. Not all animals are as lucky to have mom's like us!!!