Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Interpreting Your Report

Options
1707172737476»

Comments

• bossmom24
    bossmom24 Member Posts: 36
    Options

thank you I appreciate this. I try to ask all the questions but then I forget some things and who I asked and it’s just all a whirlwind

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,096
    Options

bossmom - not to worry about asking questions and getting confused. We've all been there. Hoping your final results are easily treatable.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,801
    Options

Jordan,

I know this is stressful time . Most of us have been there but we are not doctors and not your doctor. Your biopsy will yield more definitive information. It is hard to wait but have you considered asking your doctor to clarify things?

• jessicargrimes
    jessicargrimes Member Posts: 8
    Options

I feel so bad for those asking for help. This USED to be a thread where you could get some extra eyes on scans and such but the person that did that ( they were a professional BC ultrasound medical professional ) is no longer here. I wish they would just delete this thread. Because the title says Interpreting Your Report and that obvi isnt what is happening anymore.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,801
    edited April 26
    Options

Jessica,

If you read the very first post it explains that dj mammo has stepped away. He did this voluntarily. Interpreting imaging is not really what this site is for. This site, the community threads, were never intended to provide personal medical advice/interpretations. The best advice we can give anyone who has a question about imaging is to have them ask their doctor as we are not medical professionals. I am leary of casual interpretations by non-medical professionals and really wish the mods would emphasize that.