Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Love for Chrissy

Options

Comments

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,094
    Options

Crissy - sooooooo glad to hear you're doing OK. And that you're actually planning outings. Woo Hoo. You're always in our thoughts.

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    Options

Hugs, Chrissy.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

Chrissy ..How are you ? Sending love and Hugs Xx

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,510
    Options

Yes, Chrissy please let us know how you are doing. Think of you every time I log onto BCO, which is almost every day. Hugs to you my friend.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

Hi girls, I'm doing okay, slowing down, sleeping much more than I used to but still managing pain and nausea well.

I'm finishing some small projects that needed doing, and organized for my younger sister to finish some that are beyond me which she is willing to do.

My kidneys are still not functioning properly but are hanging in there........the aural adenoma is the thing that annoys me most as it effects my balance.

Thanks for checking up on me, I do love all my mates here on BCO.

Much love and hugs to you all. Chrissy

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,833
    Options

Chrissy, glad to see you checking in. Sorry about the balance thing, I stumble around on occasion, a few times a day, but don't know why! Good luck on getting those projects done, I hope they are fun ones.

• bootsie7
    bootsie7 Member Posts: 105
    Options

Thinking about you Chrissy....hope you are ok....?

Bootsie

• bootsie7
    Options

Thinking about you Chrissy....hope you are ok....?

Bootsie

• karen1956
    Options

I saw a post from Chrissy the other day on fb - it was sharing a meme. Chrissy hope you are feeling good.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

Hi girls! Still hanging in there as we say. Have been dealing with the bane of us all, a UTI. Darn thing is taking a while to go even with good anti B's on board. Good thing that I have nothing to do but rest.

Take care all. Love n hugs to all. Chrissy

• karen1956
    Options

Love and hugs to you Chrissy Smile

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,998
    Options

((((((((Chrissy)))))) Medicating

• minustwo
    Options

Oh Crissy - so good to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. Hope the Anti B's wipe out that UTI.

• goldie0827
    Options

Well, just what you need, a UTI. As if the problems from stage IV cancer aren't enough! Hopefully you can get it cleared up quickly. Glad you are resting, but I have a feeling you don't like it. Take care, and keep us posted. Love and Huggles.

• bootsie7
    Options

chrissyb,

Had you on my mind this morning.

I hear you are feeling better!!

Yay keep that drum beating girl!!

Heart

Bootsie7

• karen1956
    Options

Hi Chrissy - hugs from Denver!

• goldie0827
    Options

Hey Chrissy, just a shout out. Hoping you kicked that UTI to the curb, along with lots of other chit! How's that drum holding up? Miss you here on the threads. Love and Huggles.

• karen1956
    Options

Hugs Chrissy :)

• lulubee
    lulubee Member Posts: 903
    Options

Hey Chrissy, just checking in on you and sending you a big hug. Hope that UTI is history and you are feeling a little better.

• karen1956
    Options

Hugs from Denver, Chrissy

• bootsie7
    Options

Thinking of you chrissyb....sending a hug

Bootsie7

• minustwo
    Options

Oh me too!!! Hugs Chrissie. Hope you are OK

• bootsie7
    Options

Hugs for you Chrissy!

• karen1956
    Options

Bootsie - thanks for always taking the lead.

Chrissy sending you hugs from Denver.

• aussie12
    aussie12 Member Posts: 421
    Options

Hi all

I'm not quite sure how Chrissy is going at the moment but I have sad news about Trish. She passed away yesterday from the lung cancer that she had.

Trish started the Aussie thread on here and was very good friends with Chrissy. I met them both about 3 years ago when we had a catch up in Canberra.

Carol

• karen1956
    Options

Carol - sorry to hear about Trish. I didn't know her.

I've seen the occasional post on fb from Chrissy - sending her hugs from across the pond.

• minustwo
    Options

Oh I did 'know' Trish from BCO. So sorry to hear this sad news. Thank you for letting is know Aussie.

Thinking about Chrissy and hope she's doing OK.

• Racy
    Racy Member Posts: 974
    Options

Since I joined this site 10 years ago, Chrissy has always been very active in sharing her knowledge, encouragement, understanding, good humour and friendship across many topics. She has made many friends on this site in Australia, New Zealand and US, whom she has had opportunities to meet over the years, even staying with some ladies in US when she travelled there for holidays. I met Chrissy on three occasions when we have had weekend get-togethers in Australia.

Chrissy has always been busy with her interests. She is not one to sit still and take it easy.

One of the best topics that Chrissy started here is the one for people who haven't been diagnosed as stage 4 but have concerns. Her common sense advice has allayed the fears of many, as have her hopeful words in the face of women newly diagnosed.

I know Chrissy will be feeling the loss of her good friend from this site, Trish, who passed on Sunday, and her friend Ally from NZ who also passed many months ago.

Dear Chrissy, we hope you know how appreciated you are in this forum and that love is being sent to you from around the world.

Take care, R xxx.

• aussie12
    aussie12 Member Posts: 421
    Options

Hi all

Yes Racy it's been a very sad year with Ally and Trish both passing away this year.

I know that Trish was at peace when she was told that she didn't have that long and that she caught up with family and friends.

Carol

• Racy
    Racy Member Posts: 974
    Options

Chrissy was on Facebook on 5 November.