Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Love for Chrissy

Options
124»

Comments

• bootsie7
    bootsie7 Member Posts: 105
    Options

I am very sorry to hear this sad news.

Chrissy..sorry for the loss of your friend Trish.

Sending my hugs.

I hope you are doing ok.

Bootsie7

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,833
    Options

Racy, beautifully said about Chrissy. I did not know Trish, but always sad to lose a sister. Glad she was at peace.

Hey hey Chrissy...HUGGLES and hope you are doing well.

• goldie0827
    Options

PORKY GOBLER says....

See the source image

• bootsie7
    Options

Birthday wishes Chrissyb. We share this month. Mine was the 4th yours the 5th if I remember correctly.

Not knowing how you are is hard for all who have been touched by your kindness & support and I hope you are wrapped in love and comfort.

Keeping you close in heart...

Bootsie

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,510
    Options

Chrissy - hope you were able to enjoy your birthday. Hugs from Denver

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,094
    Options

Shout out to Crissy this morning - We're all keeping you in our thoughts. Hope you are doing OK.

• raeinnz
    raeinnz Member Posts: 553
    Options

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    Options

• goldie0827
    Options

Another sister lost, another angel gained. Rest in peace my dear Chrissy, you will be missed so much and by so many. I do hope you know how many lives you touched.

• melissadallas
    melissadallas Member Posts: 929
    Options

So very sad to hear about Chrissy. She was so kind and generous

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,510
    Options

I'm heartbroken. The first thing I saw on fb when I logged on a bit ago was that our beloved Chrissy passed away. She was an amazing lady. I was so lucky to meet her on her travels to America several years ago. Her dear Ari, children and grandchildren were the light of her life. My deepest condolences to them. I hope her memories bring them comfort and that she always lives on in our hearts.

• goldie0827
    Options

Here is the link to Chrissy's trip if anyone wants to visit it.

Breast Cancer Topic: The 'Journey' has begun!!!! aka Chrissyb's USA Adventure!!!

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,094
    Options

It's very hard to loose Chrissy but she will stay forever in our hearts and memories. Wishing peace for her family.

• beesie.is.out-of-office
    Options

So sad. My condolences to Chrissy's family, loved ones and friends - which includes so many people from over the years on this site. I looked through her trip thread and it brought back many memories of former members here, some of whom we've sadly lost and others who have moved on from the site. Chrissy had a big impact here and will be sorely missed.

• kanga_roo
    kanga_roo Member Posts: 302
    Options

Chrissy was Golden, one of those special people that brings light into other’s lives and stays in our hearts for ever. My condolences to her family at this very sad time. We will all miss her!

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    Options

RIP Chrissy. We will miss you.

• aussie12
    aussie12 Member Posts: 421
    Options

Very sad news about Chrissy, glad that she was with family.

Three ladies that I met in Canberra for our meet up about 4 years ago have all passed this year. Ally, Trish and Chrissy. Very sad.

Carol

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,798
    Options

I just read about Chrissy’s passing today. She was unfailingly kind and patient to all. May her memory be a blessing to all who knew her.

• bootsie7
    Options

Sadness fills my heart.

Sad

I looked up Chrissy's obituary. Selfishly didn't want to accept the news that she had passed, even though I knew things were not going well for her.

She was buried yesterday.

One of the things I would have brought from such a bad year into the 2021 New Year was Chrissyb on this site!

I never had the pleasure of meeting her except here but I immediately felt a connection through her sincere posts.

Caring, kindness, warmth and sharing her experiences was a gift to many on here.

To all who knew her or met her personally - To her Beautiful Family that she loved so deeply, so blessed to have her - I send my sympathies.

A forever person that is what Chrissyb is...RIP my friend.

As we enter the New Year I send wishes for everyone to have the strength to deal with all the issues that are unending in this cancer world we are in and that peace can find us and the world becomes a better place.

Bootsie7

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,886
    Options

I am very sorry to hear of Chrissys passing. May her family find peace and strength during this difficult time. So difficult to loose someone. May they feel how she was loved and admired.