Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 39,038

And speaking of a free pass. FG was doing a Joe Rogan and so was three hours late for a rally in Michigan and turned right around the next day and a hr. and a half late for a second rally. Stephen Miller got soundly booed for going out and trying to carry the day til' FG showed.

I am reading this morning that things are okay for we Democrats really. Well, I have tended to think that more than not, but it certainly seems like despite doing their best performance to hide it and up to and beyond not endorsing Kamala, the media and others have propped the ugly, demented, nearly destroyed FG up as much as possible to keep him in the game. I'm hoping that what I'm starting to see is actual reality on VP Harris's part and that she is doing much better than the media is willing to say right now. I do think it is to the peril of the newspapers and others to behave as they have. I frankly hope there are a whole lot of un-forgiving people who will no long renew subscriptions. Who needs lying dog newspapers who prop up people like the FG and cater to such losers and ne-re do wells. Who needs to be dogged every damn day with lies and suppressive materials.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,925
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady

I silently said grrr to so many of these. It just infuriates me that ANY presidential candidate could say our country is a human garbage can. I'm beyond furious. Of course I think FG has not only been out of his mind for most of his life, but also highly infected with his dementia which is being ignored. Aside from what was said, why would ANYONE find a statement like that acceptable — from a presidential candidate no less.

This country (despite it's being wholly and totally un-earned) has been the most beautiful and the best that a person like FG could ever hope for and yet he can't seem to be destructive enough. Well, despite trying to be reserved in my language FG my view is that your fu****g carnage and your garbage needs to stop and right now. You need to lose and not by a little. You need to face your justice so long delayed and again lose
    VERY big there as well. How anyone could allow you to continue on as you have mocking and deriding and coning and all the other indignities just floors me completely. To you, gifted so much, totally un-earned and you continue to have the audacity to breathe and enjoy the bounty just makes me sick. You are such rot and filth and I sooo pray you will soon get your total just desserts.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Why do we allow this un-Americanism.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady