Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

1104510461047104810491051»

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 39,018

Okay, I'm reading slowly and just starting to wonder what the whole point of the meme was when I finally read the last line — and it ended up being a great set of giggles.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

How is this possible that this demented monster GETS to do this and no said Jack Shit. Talk about giving our side extra hurdles.

• illinoislady
    edited October 26

Een though I'd feel for those who must work there, I do wish it were possible to have a giant strike on McD's for allowing themselves to be used like they did.

• illinoislady

Of course they don't want to be seen with the demented senile old fart who can't be trusted at all now.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

We are all angry with you Michelle. He is still getting red carpet while all of us continue to get the dusty dirt roads. Time for a super switch.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

A new report by the conservative Wall Street Journal says Musk and Putin have been in "regular contact" since late 2022.Musk has poured nearly $119 million into Trump’s presidential bid and turned Twitter into a site popular with Trump supporters, as well as conspiracy theorists, extremists and Russian propagandists

Per CNN: "Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in early 2022, Musk’s support for Ukraine — exemplified by SpaceX’s provision of Starlink services — has diminished as his public statements about the conflict have become further aligned with those of Trump." If Trump slithers in, he has indicated Musk would be in a government position "tasked with conducting a complete financial and performance audit of the entire federal government and making recommendations for drastic reforms."

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

We have to end Citizens United, which has let dark money, even foreign interests, invade our politics. Neither party is perfect, but it's the GOP that is completely sold out to special interests and donor cash. Things will only get worse from here, much worse, even beyond saving if Trump gets in again.

• illinoislady

Sure, would be great is the far right didn't bend over backwards embracing oppressive systems.

• illinoislady

This be the enemy within.

• illinoislady

Okay, I know nothing about how polling is, but I didn't have to know to realize "funny" things go on with cherry picking and other activities before we John Q Public get to hear any result. This sounds about like the process I sort of had floating around in my vision and thoughts. UNTRUE

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Where Musk has been successful is in having chosen where to invest and choosing good people to make it happen. Otherwise, socially and emotionally immature. He shares that bit with DJT. hence the attraction.

Carl Dirk.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Amen.

• illinoislady

Some callings are a bit lucrative — why when I see Joel Osteen I want to smash his teeth half way down his throat.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady