Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
  • illinoislady
    edited July 20

BREAKING: The infamous January 6th insurrectionist who performed a Nazi salute on the Capitol steps is sentenced to five years in prison for his violent role in the coup attempt.

And it gets even better...

"We fought a world war to beat back the Nazis. The defendant thinks there’s something attractive about Nazi ideology," said U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell as she sentenced Tyler Dykes. She also imposed a $20,000 fine.

Dykes — who has deep connections to white supremacist groups — tore down fencing to help the Trumper crowd attack the Capitol and ripped a riot shield away from a police office

The judge described the case as one of the worst to emerge out of January 6th. Dykes, who was once a Marine, was also arrested for participating in the Neo-Nazi "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

"I stand with President Trump and support him to be the next president of our country," Dykes said in court, clinging tight to his detestable beliefs

People like this do not belong in the United States among real patriots and citizens.

• illinoislady

Same SOB - no change.

• illinoislady

I think maybe a little snippet of the 2024 RNC convention.

• illinoislady

Hapy 77 to you.

• illinoislady

Well, what's that saying — monkey see, monkey do.

No offence to monkeys by the way.

• illinoislady

That old broad should start with Melania.

• illinoislady

Happy 60th. to Terri

• illinoislady

I hope to heck a lot of people have gotten there.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,275
    edited July 20

Illinois. I really love that Flag that said “Hate Won’t Make America Great Again! I am going to find one like that! It’s beautiful on so many levels!

• illinoislady

Well, you know he is always on and has to have his reality props, choke-choke.

• illinoislady

Brown brains if you get the drift.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Steve is most often on Morning Joe for those who watch MSNBC

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited July 20
  • illinoislady

Hoarding wealth while people starve isn’t success.It’s sociopathic.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,505
  • exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,171

Bravo, Mr. Hogg!

• illinoislady

David Hogg is an outstanding person and we are fortunate to have him willing to stand so strongly for what he believes. We are blessed.

• illinoislady

• mavericksmom

David Hogg is incredibly mature for his young age. He showed so much compassion and leadership after the school shooting. As long as Trump and radical GOP are defeated, I can see David becoming a great politician in the future!

I for one wish the Democratic Party would get their act together soon so the party can move forward. I am fine with Biden staying in the race, or if he feels the need to step down but not with disunity.

• illinoislady

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.

Immanuel Kant

• illinoislady

I too would like us to get a lot more unified again. I think it will hopefully take a foothold during our convention. I read on the way here that some of the big money Democratic donors are starting to GET that their plan to upset Pres. Biden and move him out backfired. I don't put in links to these things as I think the same info is available to all of us — and frankly, while I think this part is true, it is hard to always trust what you hear these days.

I'm more inclined to believe something like that though simply because if they thought it was working they would never want even a slight appearance that it wasn't.

In passing, indeed it wasn't long yesterday until I actually found a snippet that there was something being put out on Trump's "medical" condition. Yep !! Just as I expected. Then I find out is coming from none other than Billy Boollicker himself, Dr. Ahem Rony Jackson. Well, Jackson is NOT Trump's Dr. and as far as I know wasn't at the hospital with Trump — well you get the idea here. I don't personally feel I have any more REAL information on this as we have had from the first. So, as far as I'm concerned — Trump still went to the hospital that night to get his ear and face washed.

I also read he has now switched to a much smaller flesh colored band aid. I am not so sure he even needs that, but perhaps you do have to keep up the charade in graduated stages. A bandage the size of the one he had on needs a step-down if one is to continue believing.

Still hearing how bad last RNC appearance and speech were. Won't get a fight from me on that. We turn it off, as did many others have a short period when he droned on and on about nothing. How many times can you say or infer in some way you are the greatest and everyone needs you. And this yet in a sing-song tired voice. Even CNN and others who usually praise to the nth. had to admit it did nothing for Trump and the RNC.

At any rate, it leaves me feeling there is hope for us. Now if the nay-sayers on our own side can just stop the non-sense. I can't say for sure, but I think Pres. Biden is going to hang in there. I also think the RNC is going to continue to fall apart. They did present a great unified look — fantastic but for a highly damaged candidate not only for Pres. but VP as well. May not matter so much at an RNC convention, but after that comes the real world.

I think we are going to be okay.

• mavericksmom

If anyone knows where one can purchase a flag like the one in the meme, can you post here? I would absolutely display it! I didn’t see it on Esty or Amazon.