Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

20 years of Stage 4 MBC de novo!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• cowgal
    cowgal Member Posts: 625
    Options

Congratulations Denny123!

• JACK5IE
    JACK5IE Member Posts: 654
    Options

That's wonderful to hear Denny and something I NEEDED to hear right now! Congratulations!

• susaninsf
    susaninsf Member Posts: 1,099
    Options

Congratulations, Denny! Hope you are feeling well. You are a true inspiration to all of us!

Hugs, Susaj

• cyathea
    cyathea Member Posts: 330
    Options

Denny123 you are an angel of hope and perseverance! I’m so happy you made it to 20 years and I hope you get many, many more! I really needed to hear this news as well. Thank you for taking the time to post to give us all a chance to celebrate with you.

• denny123
    denny123 Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

Awww thanks!

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

Thank you for posting and sharing your hope.

Congrats to you and your family. ❤

• denny123
    Options

Thanks! 20 years and 7 months now....Hanging in here. But this Xeloda is rough.

• lynn1234
    lynn1234 Member Posts: 90
    Options

I’m soooo happy for you! Great news!!! I hope you go outand do some celebrating!

• denny123
    Options

Lynn1234 - Thanks! But I have been hibernating for 3 years because of Covid. I shall celebrate alone and sfe. LOL.

• ddil
    ddil Member Posts: 92
    Options

denny123 - Congratulations on 20 years 7 months and I wish for you many many more years! I hope xeloda gets better for you. Thank you for sharing your milestones with all of us it provides so much hope!

• cookie54
    cookie54 Member Posts: 682
    Options

Wow! Congrats on 20 years that is amazing and definitely something to celebrate. Yes Xeloda can be rough but sooooo glad it is working for you! Best wishes.

• fathea
    fathea Member Posts: 33
    Options

very inspiring ♥️ I wish you all the good things

• amontro
    amontro Member Posts: 184
    Options

Denny123 -

Holy Cow!!!!

That's so good to hear. I noticed that you posted in December 2021. You have a great head start on all of us.

It's so good to hear when you guys go beyond what's expected. I was just thinking the other day that in September, I'll be going into my 15th year, and you have surpassed that.

Much love to you and the other ladies, and many, many more future years in health!

- Anna

• denny123
    Options

Thanks Anna! I am pretty sure that I will make it to 21 years......

I have a (so far) stable spot in my liver.

Hanging in here!

• goldensrbest
    goldensrbest Member Posts: 655
    Options

And you are why the old statistics for living with MBC are no longer reliable. I pray we will see more numbers like yours

• denny123
    Options

Golden-those 5 year stats were no longer valid when I was dx'd in 2002. Sure gives us hope now!