Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

RSO is helping bring up my #s/lower tumor markers

Options

Has anyone started to use RSO? I have mets again for the second time after a 2016 breast cancer dx. I had the lump taken out and the cancer was estr/proges + /her2-neg. I was taking anastrozal first for two years, 2019 it was the first met and then took ibrance/fasoldex, stage 4. The studies online with that mix states that it will only last for aprox 14 months, which was about right for me. PET in Dec. showed it came back in 4 of the same places. Plus, I had rad treatment for the lumbar for pain in 2020. Yes, in 2016/17, I did do 12 rounds of chemo and 17 straight days of targeted radiation. I started RSO right away on the 8th of Jan, 2022. The next day, I was amazed, because the pain on my spine was gone. Had blood test on Jan 15th only 7days later) and all my numbers are really good and platelets are way up. I told my onc what I was doing and she totally supports me. She wanted to start me on a clinical trial. I told her I did not want to do any pharma drugs and that I wanted to be a volunteer for this treatment. If I did more pharma drugs, we would not know WHAT is actually helping.Take more drugs or try something natural that definitely shows promise? Have got nothing to lose at this point. Next appt. mid feb, 2022. Blood test and tumor markers. Again in March and then another PET. I have been sleeping through the night and not tossing and turning. I take a gram 3x a day and put the oil in gel caps and use as soppositories. I wish I would have found rso earlier. There are literally thousands of testimonials for all types of cancer and other illnesses. Chemo and rads, kill good cells too. Weakening your immune system Cristina Sanchez from University of Madrid has been studying this for 15 years. Again, I just wish I would have found this earlier.
Wishing everyone success.

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,747
    edited January 2022
    Options

Pharmabad,,

Glad you've done well. Many here would not be familiar with what RSO means (Rick Simpson Oil). Hundreds of testimonials make a good read but the plural of anecdote is not data.This is an interesting topic but it belongs in the alternative medicine forum. Take care.

• beatingbc
    beatingbc Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2022
    Options

Pharmabad, Could you tell us more about your experience using non pharmaceuticals with good results lately. Hence essential oils? I have read that chemo and radiation treatment can actually make your condition worse by killing your good cells too. I too am es/pg + Luminal a, at stage 4 and looking for alternatives - homoeopathy. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

• exbrnxgrl
    edited January 2022
    Options

Pharmabad has been deleted as a member

• beatingbc
    beatingbc Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2022
    Options

As you have stated that you created the topic cannabis basics, once again it can not be found. Would you be so kind to give us that link here so we may educate ourselves? I am sure many would appreciate your link and expert, if that, information, because I am unable to find it anywhere on this site. Thanks a million!

• exbrnxgrl
    edited January 2022
    Options

You can use the search function or go to the Complementary forum, easy peasy!

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/79/topics/874792?page=5#idx_124

BTW, I am not an expert and never claimed to be as I clearly stated on the easily found thread. I have many years of experience as a user in a legal state with well informed bud tenders. You are implying that it is not easy to find which is patently untrue. A quick use of the search function brings it up.