Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Worry about IBC

Options
alexp
alexp Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Hello everyone!

My name is Alexandra I'm 25 years old. I'm from Eastern Europe, from a country called Romania, I'm absolutely terrified. Last month I discovered something that looked like a pimple on my right breast. I squeezed it and it got infected. I went to a gynecologist who told me that my breasts looked normal.

I did two breast ultrasounds. The first doctor told me that he saw some accumulations of fat, but nothing malignant. The second one saw a superinfected cyst on the ultrasound. The second doctor I went to prescribed antibiotics for 14 days.
The infection seems to have disappeared after the treatment but the skin around is still red. A few days later, maybe two, something similar appeared on my left breast. I squeezed as well. The skin looks irritated and very red under both breasts. I don't feel pain, but the breasts seem a little swollen. They are also very, very big since I was a child.

I also contacted a dermatologist online who prescribed me some creams and a special shower gel. It is the second day of treatment the skin is still red. Blood and pus came out of both things.

I'm so scared…I don't know what to do anymore. I'm going to see another dermatologist in one week. I should ask for a mammography. I have a lot of questions. I can't do my work anymore. I'm crying constantly. I feel so alone in this situation. Here in my country for this type of problem is hard to find a good doctor for this particular type of cancer.

Please excuse my text, I'm not a native speaker of English. Your answers will be very much appreciated.

Do you think it might be IBC? IBC can be detected by an ultrasound?

Thank you! <3

Comments