Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Progression after ribociclib (or cdk4/6) and letrozole

Options

Hi

I had her2 neg er+ breast cancer in 2018.

In 2022 i had recurrence in my bones (all over with 3 collapsed vertebrae) and liver.

I was on ribociclib and letrozole that worked really well, pet was negative and most metastasis disappear.

In August I had liver recurrence.

Blood test and markers are ok and i feel well so i didn't expect it at all! I'm so scared!

I had 3 different opinion for 2L terapy: capecitabine, or docetaxel, or eve+exe.

What did they suggest you?

I'm on italy and it feel so behind here compared to USA oncology...so I want to ear your oncologist opinion as well!

Also do you know where I can get a free second opinion in USA if I'm not from there? (My husband is from San Francisco but now is many years he live in Italy with me and our 3 year old kid so he have no longer medical insurance).

Thank you!!

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,971
    Options

Hi @Amel_83, and welcome to Breastcancer.org! We're so sorry you find yourself here, but we're really glad you've found us. You're sure to find our amazing community a wonderful source of advice, information, encouragement, and support — we're all here for you!

You're sure to receive some great responses here; however, we'd suggest you also post in the Stage IV forum on the Liver Mets thread, where you'll meet many others who have been where you are, deciding on treatment, and actively on treatment. They are a wonderful, welcoming group!

We hope this helps and we look forward to getting to know you and supporting you.

—The Mods