Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,842
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal

He has told us who he is and we need to believe him.

• betrayal
    edited October 16

I can remember this time.

• betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,891

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Teilhard de Chardin

• illinoislady

Understood the Magats will still vote for the creep, but others seeing HIS present condition hmm. I assume if they vote for him they are willing to take Vance because this guy is done and over with.

• illinoislady

Back later for more memes, but I find it horrendous that the media seems intent on just skipping the Loon American Bandstand performance in PA. They sure as hell were skipping NOTHING what-so-ever when they got the chance to try and decimate Pres. Biden —— and so much so that he did the gallant move of handing the reins to VP Harris — not because of course, what the media was saying since they were getting their clicks and views and kudo's — but they don't want them from the Loon. He is too good of a draw of give him up not. You people are the lowest of the low — even knowing this orange character might toss your ugly butts in jail if he actually won. Slobbering fools. Hope you al rot with the orange guy — together forever.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,249
  • illinoislady

I would question how dangerous the Loon ever was to the degree that he NEVER understood the presidency at all and needed others around him always to steer the ship. Still he was dangerous but not in the way of SEEING even with help from others what he was doing.

Vance I do believe is a major danger since he is so far right while presenting a far better in looks, manners, presentations, and I think would be a quick study. I also see him as dangerous since in the present situation he would be beholden to others right away — for shoving him forward to leadership position. It is the greedy and power hungry who would control him — just as others (not that he saw it that way) controlled the Loon. That did present to end up much harder than they thought which is why he is running today while many Reps. are in deep regret that he is.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Top of Form

by Megan Hamilton16 hours ago16 hours ago

One feisty college kid who is known to challenge Sen. J.D. Vance popped up on MSNBC to argue a big flaw in former President Donald Trump’s attacks on Vice President Kamala Harris.

It’s very clear that Marcus Johnson, a political science major at Oakland University blasted Trump and Sen. Vance (R-Ohio), his running mate in an editorial published by MSNBC. He’s obviously had a belly full of Trump’s b.s.

“College students such as myself not only want to see a campaign based on the issues — and not on the character attacks, hateful rhetoric and fearmongering that the Trump campaign keeps using,” Johnson wrote. “But we also want to see a campaign that’s based on facts and not obvious lies.”

The Trump campaign has done little but spread baseless lies and hateful rhetoric that would make Hitler proud. Really, that’s all we’re hearing from Trumpland.

Raw Story reports that Johnson turned into a viral sensation earlier in the campaign season when he slammed Vance’s obnoxious contentions while debating Governor Tim Walz (D-Minn.), Harris’s running mate.

Johnson shredded Vance’s attack on the “Kamala Harris Administration,” labeling the insults as insulting to anyone who has a functioning understanding of how the executive branch works.

“If anybody took high school civics class they’d know what the vice president can do and what the vice president can’t do,” Johnson said in a comment that went viral after the debate concluded. “You don’t get to do what you want — you do what the president delegates want you to do.”

However, the Trump campaign doesn’t seem to understand this. How typical.

Johnson touched on this subject Monday while Trump and Vance carried on blaming Harris for policies put forth during President Joe Biden’s administration.

Furthermore, he argued Trump and Vance were purposely misleading the public in a desperate attempt to reinvigorate campaign attacks they can no longer use on Biden, who withdrew from the race earlier this year.

“It’s fair to associate her with the successes and failures of the administration,” Johnson wrote. “But it’s an insult to our intelligence to argue, as Trump and Vance are doing, that she could have already done as vice president everything she says she wants to do as president.”

Johnson asserted Trump and Vance’s rhetoric hid a particularly nasty challenge for the first Black and Asian-American woman to gain a major political party presidential nomination.

“As soon as Biden announced he was abandoning his campaign and Harris stepped into the role as Democratic nominee, I knew there’d be an unfair double standard placed on her” Johnson concluded.

“But I didn’t expect that she’d be expected to fend off attacks that most teenagers would recognize as bogus.”

Unfortunately, the Trump/Vance campaign is stuck at the high school level, using words and lies that your average 13-year-old should be able to see through.

We need sharp-witted students like Johnson to call these two on their b.s. This, and all other campaigns should be based on issues, not cat-calling, racism, and outright lies. Elections have been like this for far too long.

It really is time for change.

• illinoislady
    edited October 16

AuthorBalance of PowerHe just looked into a camera and lied to Texans.. you should look into camera and speak to Kate Cox and explain to her why you said it’s perfectly reasonable why she was forced to leave her two children behind and flee our state to receive carehttps://x.com/Angry_Staffer/status/1846344007846137877

Colin Allred was on fire at his debate with Ted Cruz.Vote for Colin! Make Ted unemployed.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Is it him or his caretaker/handlers. Does he even have the mentality left to REALIZE he is going to screw up.

• illinoislady

In the annals of campaign screw-ups, this has to be if not at the top than only one below. Just a most amazing thing.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

BREAKING: Former Trump official and star of “The Apprentice” Omarosa Manigault Newman drops the bombshell news that Trump “dictated” what the doctors cooked up for his medical history.

And then she really spilled the tea…“Let’s recall that Donald Trump dictated the letters that went out about his medical history, but doctors weren’t free to write what they want,” Manigault Newman said an appearance on CNN.

“Donald Trump dictated for every single doctor from his original doctor in 2015 to [medical adviser] Ronny Jackson, to the doctors that came on after that,” she continued. “The one thing about Donald Trump is that you will never see the truth about his weight, about his health.”During the same conversation Manigault Newman also drew attention to Trump’s forgetfulness and deteriorating mental state.

“I think [reporters] should ask about his health in terms of his heart. They should ask, has Donald Trump ever had any issues with, for instance … has he ever had a stent,” Manigault Newman said.

“I think a journalist should ask that and see if they’ll answer the true question,” she continued. “But the truth is that they’ve been covering things up, and they have not been forthright with this country, and the nation needs to know what his true health status is.”

It’s hardly surprising that Trump would mislead the American people and deny them access to crucial information about but himself, but it is infuriating.

This man has no respect for the truth and no respect for any of us. He is utterly unfit for office.

Not sure how Masigualt would have come by some of her info — like the stent. Saying that though, we all know we won't get a second's truth out of the Loon. So, I will take her at her word because I'm pretty sure all the rest is accurate.

• illinoislady
    edited October 16

Lawrence, he is illiterate about EVERYTHING, period.

• illinoislady

My ticket will be stright Democrat as it has been since Obama.

• illinoislady

Yes.

• illinoislady