how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2014

U got it genny and I always want to spell u'r name with a J--so it takes a while---Goldie--Lori---Dork is always Dork and I can't think anymore--u taxed my brain...I need a drink--like a peppermint one for my tummy--see plenty of alcohol for all kinds of remedies.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

image  a little restocking

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited March 2014

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2014

I'm here I left work early

Yes orange is my screen name cam u crack me up

Getting antsy about tomm cleaned the house now I'm relaxing ill post when I'm done prob b home by 1

Great pics I wish alcohol trimmed fat

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2014

Hi girls, 

Happy tuesday! 

Cam, sorry you been sick and from both ends, get well, ya hear me? I can't believe you are still willing to answer calls when tings are coming out both ends. 

Happy Birthday Alyson, I hope all yer wishes come true! 

Lori, glad no issues with pain after the you-know-what. 

Lara, I waiting on de UFO to come and bring me to you tomorrow. Wese will all be there with you watching dem dere doctors and making sure they behave and do eberyting perfect. You got this one girl, it is gonna be eazy breeezy, I jest know it! Huggles to ya~!

Great pics and posts from eberyone. I miss this place too much to stay away long. I am biddy biddy at the job I hate but plugging away. De company is crazy and insane in not allowing any obertime. I tink they is up for sale and trying to increase profit and jest do not care about anyting or anyone, oh well. A job is a job is a job in dis fn nasty economy we are stuck in. When I started mese job, I loved it but the gov'mint has made tings so difficult cuz dey all stooopid people. Cam will second me on this, oh hell yes! 

Lub you all and hoping you all gitting yer dwinkies on. I AM dwinking n sailabrating ALy birthdey! CHEERS! 

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Dork I second and thir u about de government, specially cuz I worked for it and to think I was a boss--that'll tell u something right away.

Lara, we're all with u tomorree, but I'll stay in a separate pocket for eberyones sake.

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

aly.. Happy birthday!

Cami... Feel better soon!

Lara.. Thinking about you tomorrow sugar. 

NM..  Effin snow!! It's a BAD four letter word!

Genny...  Bootiful man flesh indeed. I'm feeling positively ver klempt!! Send rescuers... Now! 

Everyone needs to play nice in the sandbox. This is NOT a place for drama but for support.  Just my two cents....

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Oh I talked to my loving sister and she called to see how I was feeling and to show and tell u what a wonderful sister I have and I thank God everyday for her and all the caring and all the love she gives me----Our conversation---Hi Cam--how are u feeling--Me- I've never been so sick in my whole entire life--my sister Oh fuck and she hung up.*I did hear some laughter which BTW I did not appreciate. And I continue  to love and be kind to her.

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

aww, Cam, I am sure your sister either misheard you or she wuz dwunk. I know she lubs ye more than ennyone, eben herdernself. Hugs to you. I jest lub you to bits!

Princess, you having snow there? I sure hope not. It is a coming down here again, predicting jest a few inches, hope that is all. I already went across my deck and front walks with the fn shovel, soooo over that evil S word. 

NM, I hope you ain't gitting it there. We were also supposed to get more as of this morning but system is moving east toward de ocean.

Who is ready for Spring?  I know me is. I lubs dwinkiing outdoors ya know! 

Ok, me not been feeling too good, wunny nose, a lil of Cam's D but I tink IBS from mese nerves. Me went to bed at 9 PEE EM last night, could not take a dwink, made me gag. hot dern, DAT is a big big pwoblem tehehe! 

love you all. will try to check in in de pee em for update for Orange (lara, mese lil sis). Cheers!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Ok Dork feel better so far I'm still having whatever it is--so I hope u don't have this--I hope u get a good nte's sleep.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

I had to look it up again I thought it was Thursday--OK I might be on and off sleeping today since I have been up all nite with this flu thing mostly D of course I had to wash clothes at 2 this mornig so I at lest I got that done.I needed them. This will be interesting with my calls, but I'll check back later to see how Lara is.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2014

Cami hope you are feeling a bit better though you probably feel as though you as though you have been run over by a bus.

• maryland
    edited March 2014

Aww Cam, hope you feel better this morning. Do you want me to send him over to see if he can help?

• maryland
    edited March 2014

Going to work, hope you all have a good day.

Orange.. in your pocket.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited March 2014

Good Morning,
    Loungettes!Another gray day, lists of
    school and business and state office closing scrolling across the bottom of the
    TV screen.

ORLA--50?I'm hoping you get up to 50!Then youcan package it up and send some to me!

Julie--cute smile!

Goldie--This year I
    have had to put the jacket back on a couple of times, or I'd've gotten
    hypothermic walking across a parking lot.So, so irritating.

Happy Birthday,
    Aly!

Cammy--yikes, I hope
    the crud leaves quickly!Hard to keep
    track of time, isn't it?

Julie--beautiful
    cake!

Genny---I started
    this a long time ago 'cuz I need a score card, maybe it will help you, too:

Goldie0 827, Goldie,
    the Innocent One, LoriLou, Goldie Luv Bug is Lori, who built the Shady Lady
    wild west town on her property

Wahine, Kat,
    KatrinkaDinka,is Kathy

DorK, DorKable,
    DorKy,Dofey, Dorty, Dort, Dorkathy is
    Dorothy, Dotty

Karen1956 is Karen
    (the exception that proves the rule)

Mrs. Vino, Tanya is
    Allison

Beanius, Beanie,
    JeanBean, bEANz is Jean (the author of Beanglish, the official HTL language)

Scuba Duchess,
    Scuby, Skooby is Lisa

Chrissybis Chrissy (the other exception that doubly
    proves the rule)

Juliet62, Juiet,
    Juliet is Juliet

RedReading, Red
    Riding Hood, Red RH, Red is Deb

Camillegal. Cammy,
    Cammi, Cami, Dr. Cam is

Orange73. ORLA,
    Orange, LARA is Laura

Cyndielou,
    CynCyn,Lucy, is

BernieEllen,
    BBBBernie (Beautiful Biker Babe Bernie), BBBBBernie(Bewildered BBBBernieis

NativeMainer, NM is
    Kim

Alyson, Aly is
    Alyson, lives in New Zealand

MemaSue56, Mema,
    Sue, Pwoud Maryis Sue

Chevyboy, Chevy I,
    Elizabeth Darling, ED is

Beckers, Bec is
    Rebecca

Hunkydory is
    anonymous

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

No Laura its Lara silly bees

kk we r leaving in 20 minutes

thanks for the PMs from some

I will go on as soon as I can to post

feeling ok a quite comes over me in all these surgeries

I was able to shower since ill have stitches no shower for a bit better get goodpills

nervous because I feel things so IDK

kk

Love u all

Orange

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2014

Oh cami, sounds like you got that bug that was floating around your house, and to have it coming out of both ends, ay yi yi, you poor girl. I hope you are feeling better today. I'm confused about the call with your sister, are you really upset over it? Cuz I know how silly you two are. The french fry cartoon is too cute, and my you are up early. Oops, you been up all night, you poor dear. Let the phone take messages and get some rest. There now, Genny is sending over some help.

Genny, that was sweet of you to give Lara the nice boobies. Yes, I am Lori and also I am "the innocent one". Native Mainer is NM, CyndieLou is sometimes Lucy to me, Dork is Dort, Dofey, Dorty, Dorothy. MemaSue is sometimes PwoudMary. Oh nebermind, NM has it covered!

Dort, I am doing good. I am most bummed that the stupid accident put the kabash on our camping and riding. Oh my, and you sick too and can't dwink??

NM, great job on the names! I've been watching your weather, looks like it will be warming up into the 40's next week, but.....with rain! I guess it's time for muddy season eh?

Dort and Lara, nasty weather for you guys too? I hope it doesn't affect your travel today Lara, good luck. I waiting for the UFO to arrive any minute.

WhatTheFlicka.com, provide “Shortcuts, Tricks and Hard Earned advice from One Girl to Another” (including some written by yours truly), it also gives reason to look forward to what many consider to be the hardest day of the week with a new Hump Day Cocktail recipe every Wednesday.  My favorite Hump Day Cocktail? Felicity’s “Life Without Fear”:  Really good lemonade, a handful of fresh mint and vodka.  Poured over ice with a twist of lemon and a sprig of mint, it’s all down hill from there!

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

home alive in pain post tomm

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2014

here's one for nm!

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

Lara. Glad your home. Feel better soon!!

Princessrn....Tobbi

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2014

lara, hope your resting comfitibly and in minimum pain

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2014

hey girls, quick poop in to tail ya all that I have been in touch with our sweet Lara (Orange) and she did well with surgery. She resting comfortably. keep the prayers up for healthy healing for her. I know what it is like to be her and it sucks. bbl, gotta fly. me in trouble at the office cuz mese big mouth tail anyone how much I hate it and me skeering the newbies. tooo effing bad, ehhh? I still here at work and I still hate it. I NEED LIKKER NOW! help! lol. lub you all!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Just checking in for Lara--glad u'r home now I hope u feel decent---that's the trick--I'll send u the Dr. that ws sent to me--u can have him

Still D and icky--Lori I never get mad at my sister she just laughs when I say I've never been this sick in my whole life--when she has seen what I've been thru and I still say it--She laughs and hangs up. That's all.

OK I'll check later but I'm going back to laying down with my Katie.

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

There she is--first time we got a picture.

• maryland
    edited March 2014

camillegal, aww, she's pretty, she looks big, or is it just the pic? Hope you're feeling better.

Lara, hope you're in lahlah land...

Dork, how's your dad, any luck finding new digs for him?

I woke up with the complexion of a 13 yr old today.. acne looking bumps on my face, scalp, even eyebrows and in my ears. God, I am feeling attractive now, broke out the Clearasol but I think it's just some chemo shit, having my hair fall out should put a nice added touch to it, you ladies will probably be seeing ALOT of me, got nowhere but work to go now. Yikes I'm ugly...

• Orange73
    edited March 2014

Hi Genny cetaphil is good for break outs and such

yes I am in la la land the pain was bad yeaterday I was loopy

Cam feel better damn flu

I think I am going in to do dressing change first one today I had a lot of blood come through the wrapping. I called on call last night. Today it slike a pulling and achy.

Oh goldie you went camping still

good pic julie

not all with it

love ya alll

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited March 2014

Good Morning,
    Loungettes!Another breezy morning here,
    the computer is still acting up, so I'll see if I can get through an entire
    post this ayem.

DorKable-- a job is
    a valuable thing in this economy, for sure!

Princess--lucked
    out, no realsnow, but there was an off
    shore wind gust of 118 mph yesterday!I'm still surprised I didn't lose power.

ORLA--lots of xanax
    and ativan in the drinkies on the UFO for you, as well as lots and good pain
    pills!

Goldie--Yup, mud
    season is coming, but it's going to take more than just a day or two of 40
    degree weather to get to the bottom of the snow piles!Ooh, great drink!

EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE!

Glad you are home,
    Lara!Rest up, now.

Cammy--aaawwwww!

Genny--didn't they
    warn you about this happening with chemo?What fun, what fun.

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is the Windy Beach

1 oz Spiced Rum

2 oz White Creme de
    Cacao

(Fill With) Ice

1 splash Lime Juice

1/2 cup Orange Juice

1/2 cup Milk

Directions

Mix all ingredients
    in a blender until smooth. Makes 2 servings.

In the spirit of
    Thirstday Thursday, each Loungette is served BOTH servings at the same time!

• camillegal
    edited March 2014

Oh NM tha DOTD sounds great. But u had 180 mile winds--how in the hell did u keep any power whoa that horrible. It's still cold here but no snow-it  all melted the sun is hot just the air is cold strange.

Lara u have to go back today too?? Oh u must have so much pain, I hope they can help you.

Genny a lot of women get that -use what the girls tell u maybe u can catch it in time?? One of the many SE's of this chit.

The pic of my cat is huge, I didn't know how to make it smaller Joey took it, but I never showed my furbaby before so I just wanted to. Oh and I still have my D--it doesn't go away as easily as others. I had some crackers again yesterday but loads of water. I feel weak and crabby. LOL  So I think this is another resting day.--I've got a scan tomorrow if this goes away, I'll see.