Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dancing with the Stars

Options

Comments

• Mary-Lou
    Mary-Lou Member Posts: 630
    edited September 2008
    Options

You know , I do keep forgetting she is 82 . I know how stiff I feel everyday, so I'm sure she is feeling the pain. And it probably makes her feel young and alive. I should be kind, but it is just painful to watch Cry

• BMac
    BMac Member Posts: 115
    edited September 2008
    Options

Yes, Cloris has to go.  It isn't fair to the other stars, who are working so hard, if she stays.  Having said that I admire what she has done.  After all SHE IS 82!  But that doesn't buy her a pass.

Warren is my pick to win the whole thing.  That man is fabulous.  He has the whole package: musicality, technique and personality.

• Mary-Lou
    edited September 2008
    Options

BMac~ How is this for ya!

Photobucket

• BMac
    edited September 2008
    Options

That's what I'm talking about!

• ADK
    ADK Member Posts: 752
    edited September 2008
    Options

I love Warren and I would be so happy if he won the whole thing - it's time for Kim to shine, too.  She has been matched up with so many difficult stars and she is so sweet about it.  I would so like to see her do well this time. 

I agree it is Cloris that should go, but she was better last night than last week - they didn't have to bleep her (only Bruno).  I agree she looked somewhat out of it - maybe she was just having a bad day.  But it's not fair to the stars that are really trying and are passable - they shouldn't go home before Cloris.  JMHO   

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited October 2008
    Options

I am with you ladies, Cloris has to go.  Enough already!

What do you think of La Lucci?  She seems very humble in front of the judges but I think she needs to loosen up a little.  I like her and do admire what she is doing.  She has such a hectic schedule, no wonder she stays so thin. 

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options

WTH????  There is no way Cloris is a better dancer than anyone on that show.  I really hate when the show turns into such a ratings game.  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Daffodil
    Daffodil Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    Options

Kim is gone,so she can go do more photo shoots and sex tapes........

Kym and Warren are doing well, but I was surprised to read on AOL that "insiders" say he's a demanding diva backstage~~if a burly footballer can be a  "diva"!!

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oh, no wonder I didn't know Kim. Embarassed
  • BMac
    edited October 2008
    Options

Odalys I agree with your sentiments.  WTH????  It's an absolute travesty that Kim went home before Cloris.  There's always next week.

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

is right ODY....

I can't take it

I just can't take it anymore .

• ADK
    edited October 2008
    Options

Let's hope Cloris goes next week - I hate to see undeserving people stay on and, even though I greatly admire her for doing this at her age, enough already.  This is almost as bad as when  Masta P was on and stayed for six weeks.

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options

Anne - oh God.  I had forgotten about him.  He was terrible and so self righteous but the fans kept voting for him.   I used to do something else when it was his turn to dance.  I guess I'll have to do the same with Cloris.  I'll change the channel until she is done dancing.  grrrrrr,

MaryLou - i'm with you, I can't take another week of her.  Do you think she has a large fan base or maybe they are keeping her for the ratings? 

Did you guys notice how her partner was holding her while they were waiting to her if they got to go home?  What was that all about?  It seem so innappropriate.  

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

I think the nursing homes must text....LOL

JitterbugTM Cell Phone

Jitterbug Cell Phone

for more information
    including all 3 calling plans,
    click on

Jitterbug Cell Phone

• The Jitterbug Cell Phone is ideal for people who want a simple, hassle-free cell phone without any complicated features they won't use and don't want.
    • It is much easier to use than other cell phones.
    • It has extra-large buttons and screen text.
    • It has a full 12-button keypad.
    • Convenient calling: just dial the Jitterbug operator by pressing "0."

- More features of the Jitterbug cell phone -

• 3 calling plans available
    • Nationwide coverage
    • No additional charges for roaming or long distance
    • 911 access is FREE with all calling plans
    • A separate ON/OFF button
    • The earpiece is padded to reduce outside noise
    • Each Jitterbug phone is hearing aid compatible
    • The speaker phone option is easy to use
    • Voice dialing is included - simply say the name or number
    • The menus are easy-to-navigate with helpful onscreen hints
    • Simple "YES" and "NO" action buttons - no icons
    • AC charger included

For more information, or to order a Jitterbug phone, click on Jitterbug.

Solutions for Seniors Home | Site Map | Your Privacy | Legal | About Us | Contact Us
    © Copyright 2000-2008 Senior Solutions of America, Inc. All rights reserved

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Send this page to a friend
         Enter friend's email address
  • Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

Now I hang my head in pure shame.....I just couldn't resists , I'm  so sorry Cry

ROFLMAO

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options

MaryLou - you are too funny.  

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

ODY~ We go back so many years, you know me to well.

I just had to do it....I had to.

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2008
    Options

Mary-lou, My mil is thinking of getting one. She has an older cell phone and doesn't want a very technical phone. Of course she is 71. I guess she is one of the Cloris followers.

Sheila

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options

Did you guys hear the news about Helio?  He was indicted for tax evasion

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

LV, they look like they could be easy to read too. Maybe I should leave US celliur.

No Ody, I didn't know. Wow////

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options

Helio was in the court room today crying to the judge.  Ah..."pobrecito"...not!  Him and his siter, who happens to be an attorney, are being accused of tax evasion on $5 million. 

Wow, Misty was seriously injured. A ruptured Achilles tendon is so painful.  She is having surgery tomorrow.  These celebs and prof dancers make it look so easy, we forget how tough ball room dancing can be on the body. 

MaryLou - I think you were on to something with that Jitterbug phone.  Did you see all those senior citizens at the nursing home?  I think they are the ones voting for Cloris.  LOL

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

I know, I was sitting there thinking about the post I made. I couldn't get onto the net for hours today something was wrong with Comcast here .

I had 2 teeth pulled today and have been asleep for hours.

Did get up to see DWTS.

Can you believe Cloris flipped her wig!

• Odalys
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My jaw dropped.  Thank God she had hair underneath!!!!  Tongue out 
  • sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited October 2008
    Options

OH NO. Really she flips her wig?  West coast here and it's just on.  Cloris hasn't danced yet.

I can't get into this season.  Maybe a new set design or some theme weeks would help. 

I find the group this time around not looking or sounding too excited to be there.

Mary Lou Who * Glad your dental appt. went well today.  Two teeth huh.  Ouch.  Pain meds???

Can't wait for Cloris.  Does she take the wig and put it on Len?

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yes pain Meds Sahalie, strong ones. I know the judges gave it back to her, but missed how it got there. Ody will have to chime in on that ...LOL
  • BMac
    edited October 2008
    Options

So what do you think will happen tonight since Misty has to pull out.  I'm thinking no one will go home because that would make the season one week shorter....and I was looking forward to Clrois going home.  I admire her spunk but she can't dance and it's not fair to the others who try so hard.  I could see the chef going home.

• ADK
    edited October 2008
    Options

I heard a rumor that they might bring Kim back because Misty had to pull out.  I'm not sure if that is really very fair.  I think based on what we have seen so far, it should come down to Warren and Brooke - they both are so good. 

Cloris lost her wig during the dance and Corky threw it out of the way towards the judges.  I do have to say that Cloris isn't bothering me as much as the first week - she has dialed it back a bit, but still, it isn't right for the folks who are really trying to be sent home ahead of her.  I'm not saying she isn't trying, because she is, but it is unrealistic for her to think she could win.  JMHO

• sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited October 2008
    Options

Anne.  I saw that too.  He sure got it out of the way quick didn't he. 

Cloris is sure one gutsy mama to take on such a competition with her body more than the other

dancers. 

I'd be in traction in the hospital on heavy pain meds after accomplishing what she's doing at her

age. 

Poor Misty being so athletic and pulling her achilles.  It's amazing more accidents don't happen.

Barbara. I agree with you whole heartedly.  I wonder what they will do now!

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2008
    Options

Last year the week the country singer pulled out for personal reasons, they didn't have any elimation. They went through the whole voting thing and said that nobody was going home.

Cloris is gutsy but she to me it is a commedy routine flimsy based on a dance not trying to execute the dance moves properly. They did say when they were talking in the 'red room' that there was supposed to be a skull cap that stayed on her head and said vote for me.

Sheila

• Mary-Lou
    edited October 2008
    Options

Sheila ~ I remember that being said too. I had forgotten.