Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dancing with the Stars

Options

Comments

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited May 2008
    Options

Anne,

I was thinking maybe he pulled that tendon lifting weights.  Have you seen his biceps?  Or, maybe his injury is not as bad as he'd like us to believe.  Maybe he just needed some sympathy votes.  Wink  We shall see on Monday. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited May 2008
    Options

I want to know who the good looking football player is.

• ADK
    ADK Member Posts: 752
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Jason Taylor and he has me pantingTongue out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited May 2008
    Options

Anne:  OMG!  You are right.  He is hot.

JT.jpg Jason Taylor image by imatigerlover29

• Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Hey Nicki, you should see his moves.  Wink
  • Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

Howdy DWTS fans!  Don't forget tonight is the 100th episode.  Hope everyone can watch so we can compare notes later.  Enjoy!

BBL

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options

What did everyone think about the high scores Christian & Cheryl got?  I think he did really good and Cheryl is excellent at choreography to hide his injury, but I don't think they deserved the high scores they got. 

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited May 2008
    Options

Anne, I am with you, Christian did well but didn't deserve the high scores.

who do you think will go home tonight?

sheila

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
    edited May 2008
    Options

I thought they were great and deserved what they got. I really liked Marissa, too - and voted for her a few times.

Who do you think is going home? 

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options

I suspect it will either be Christian or Marissa (sorry, Felicia).  Of course, I have been wrong before, so I wouldn't be suprised if it is someone else.

• lvtwoqlt
    edited May 2008
    Options

I thought the same as you Anne, it would have been either Christian or Marissa. I was glad to see Marissa on to the final 4. Sorry to see Mario sent home.

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Wrong, again.  (I bet you are happy, Felicia!)  In the future, whoever I say is going home will be fine.Foot in mouth
  • Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

Anne - you are too funny. 

I don't like Christian.   He has such an ego that makes it very difficult for me to appreciate what he does.  That whole issue of the torn tendon...hmmmmm.  I think he is milking it for all is worth.  That whole one arm bit, come on the others would get voted out for being too stiff or for not opening their shoulders enough.  give me a break, he needs to stop milking his injury and go to the hospital so they can repair it.  No sympathy votes from me that is for sure!!!! 

Wow, Marissa is hanging in there.  She is by far the most improved, JMO.  I predict the final two will be Jason and Christy.  But, at this point, who knows...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2008
    Options

Did you notice how Karina rolled her eyes when the 1st two couples were safe?  Oh, it was so snotty, like "Ok, I know it's us, who is gonna be? The football player, injured guy or us?"  She has no couth.  I cannot even see how Mario (the latin one) can go out with her???

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options

Katarina has a bad attitude.  I agree with you, Rocktobermom - she acts awfully spoiled (IMHO).  I made the same comment to DH, "Oh, look, Katarina is pouting as usual." before they announced who was going home.  I can't believe the judges chose her tango with Mario (the latin one) as the best dance of the the first five seasons.    

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2008
    Options

I just want the woman to put some daggone clothes on. Can't really concentrate on her dance because I'm in constant fear that those little straps of clothing she wears will simply fall to the floor...

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options

Felicia,

If you think Katarina wears too few clothes, what about Edyta?  She scares me because she doesn't have any straps - just little wisps of clothes.

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2008
    Options

They both need to put some more fabric on their outfits. I've seen bikinis with more material, gheesh...

• Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

So true...Edyta is practically naked every week. 

• nosurrender
    nosurrender Member Posts: 737
    edited May 2008
    Options

You guys are cracking me up because you are writing all the things I have been thinking!

I agree with all of you! 

• Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

Hi NS. I had no idea you were a fan. BTW- Does anyone know if Karina and Mario Lopez are still an item?

• lvtwoqlt
    edited May 2008
    Options

I also agree that the women pros need more material on their outfits. my dh said that he has seen strippers with more material on their outfits!  Embarassed Of course that was before we got married when he worked night shift at a convienence store a block from a couple of strip clubs!

I don't know if Karina and Mario L are still an item but they were quite cute together.

Sheila

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2008
    Options

This outfit is tame compared to most she wears.  I think it is very tasteless when the outfits are so skimpy and look like they have bathing suits on. If I wanted to watch girls dance in bathing suits, I'd go over to a gentlemens' club.

• Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

I wonder how the wifes feel about their husbands rubbing body parts with these dancers?  That has to be difficult for them to watch.

• Odalys
    edited May 2008
    Options

The competition is tight.  Who will get eliminated this week?

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2008
    Options

OK - Hubby took over the remote last night and I missed it. What happened?!?

• lvtwoqlt
    edited May 2008
    Options

Jason and Marissa had the lowest judges scores. Each person drew out what 2 dances that they would do after the show last week and each couple did different dances than the other couples and the judges had no say in what dance they would do. Kristi got the dances she wanted. Jason did well and Marissa did well but I agreed with the judges that marissa was not up to final competition standards. You can watch on line at ABC.com.

Sheila

• lvtwoqlt
    edited May 2008
    Options

I found a page on Yahoo that is time lined showing the comments by the judges for each dance.

http://tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars/show/38356/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20080512:bcf7f04c_f958416f_841c_3c13baee5771

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2008
    Options

I think that if it is truly a dance contest the winner will be Kristi ... since it's a popularity contest, it could go to any of the remaining three (I don't think that Marissa will make the cut this time).

• ADK
    edited May 2008
    Options

I am rooting for Kristi (said that quite a few times).  I think Jason deserves to go to the final with Kristi.  I forget, is it just a final 2 or is it a final 3?