Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Lets conduct our own study on how we all got breast cancer

Options
1747576777880»

Comments

• bettysgirl
    bettysgirl Member Posts: 645
    edited January 2019
    Options

Girls let's let the blame lie where it belongs: all those things your hubby/man pal can't find that are right in front of him? It's a set up!!! Covered and steeping with bad juju that morphs into BC cells! We walked right into it!!! I'm for letting them go into the trenches for themselves! Save yourselves!!!!

• mcbaker
    mcbaker Member Posts: 1,798
    edited January 2019
    Options

A friend told me it was bad ju-ju from wearing a ratty leather jacket whose previous owner died from a drug overdose. A lot of that was happening in town at the time.

I personally think it was from breast-feeding a total of five years.

I did get a new coat, machine washable, because I am doing chemo and it is most probably germy.

• patoo
    patoo Member Posts: 5,243
    edited January 2019
    Options

It's the dust bunnies. I'm telling ya! Mammo today NED and my house is usually clean so killing off the dust bunnies protects me.

• capecodgirl
    capecodgirl Member Posts: 93
    edited January 2019
    Options

that's it Patoo I am never cleaning again. Thank you for your dedicated research into this.

Also woot woot to the NED

• GreenHarbor
    GreenHarbor Member Posts: 187
    edited January 2019
    Options

Congrats, Patoo!

I think mine was caused by not eating the crusts off my sandwiches when I was a kid. My mom said I should eat them because that’s where all the vitamins were. Bread crust deficiency causes breast cancer!

• bettysgirl
    bettysgirl Member Posts: 645
    edited April 2021
    Options

Congrats Patoo on NED!

I eat bread crusts so that debunks that theory. I think we HAVE to probe further into this Dust bunny theory. It shows promise!!

It's been 13 yrs of research for me and I still keep going back to dust bunnies and cleaning...maybe it's because I toted all those grimy towels and wash cloths cradled to my chest to the washer. Just sucked up all the grimy germs and pathogens!