Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. Tons and Tons...... that's not till next week, right??? (LOL)

The next person is eager to share about a project that is underway.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. I'd love to share about what my horses are doing even though their schedules are pared back for the winter months.

The next person hopes that the sun shines on Christmas day.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

So tell us what your horses are doing, Stormy! :-)

True, I would love to see sunshine on CHristmas. It has been rainy for days and days. I need the Sun and the Son! :-)

The next person likes to boogie.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Awwww Miss, I like that....you "need the Sun and the Son" Amen.

Hmmm, likes to boogie?.....kind of.......Not really though...it's ok. 

The next person had a healthy dinner

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

False, not yet.....I will have in one hour.(Mexican, is that healthy?)

The next person listening to Christmas music? I am.....

• marejo

Nope.....watching Dateline.

The next person is looking forward to the weekend.

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

True!  I teach first grade and the kids were wild all week in anticipation of Christmas.

The next person has a green thumb.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I wish, only fake plants here!

Next person will complete a long awaited project this weekend :)

• jillisucat

Hmm I hope that's true -- getting my kids to finish cleaning out all their old toys they don't play with!

The next person likes spiders and snakes :)

• faithandfifty

Mmmmmm. Not so much. My daughter kept a tarrantula as a pet, as a child, so I have a respect for them, but like, not on that list.

The next person will remember to get some exercise this weekend.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I will be with my niece, so she will keep me running Laughing

Next person will watch a Christmas cartoon with a little one this evening

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

False, won't see the grands today, but am spoiled as they only live about a mile away. 

The next person may put their tree up and decorate the house today, may bake, may start to shop and may do some cards. HELP!

• faithandfifty

True to the wrapping portion. Tree's been up/decorated. Won't bake much, cuz I just eat it!

The next person is on Facebook and is getting addicted there, too.

• marejo

Yes I am.  Me and my sis' in laws and sis....and a few friends.  It's fun.  A great way to share with one another and stay connected.

The next person is in love with life and the Lord who blesses us each day.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

Absolutely TRUE!!! I LOVE life and the Lord. Thankful for every second of every hour of every day!!

The next person will attend church tomorrow.

• klp
    klp Member Posts: 1,454

Your got that right!!! Try to go every Sunday...great Christian church not far away.

The next person will get their car checked out for holiday travel.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Hmmm....maybe I should!!  So I'll consider that a 'true'

The next person hasn't bought the things she needs for Christmas dinner yet.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True and False: We have a great 17# ham but we still have to go shopping for the supporting cast.

The horses are really happy that it didn't rain today. They are very ready to see some sunshine after all of these grey days Even some snow and frozen ground would be welcome after all of the mud.

The next person has a tradition about the shortest day of the year. I take my oldest horse, whom I've had for 17 years, for a walk in the woods and recite Robert Frost. Pretty goofy, huh.

• marejo

No, I don't have a tradition for the shortest day of the year but your idea sounds very cool.  I love animals so I can appreciate that.  I have 2 shelties - Hondo and Lucy (Lucy is our newest girl) and we love them to pieces.

The next person enjoys an occasional glass of wine.  I'm now drinking a glass of Cedar Creek Winery's Strawberry Blush...YUMMO!

• faithandfifty

True. On pretty rare occaisions and then I really appreciate it! I'm a connoisser: wine in a box!

Marlegal, is that really you? You coming over to the boards? whoooooooooooooo

The next person will go to see a movie this weekend.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false---don't have time this weekend. My family will be  coming to

my house tomorrow for our annual Christmas gathering. I just baked

a Christmas tree cake....so cute!

The next person knows where Faith's cat is and can let it out of the bagSurprisedheehee

• faithandfifty

True. I FOUND IT!!

But must keep it in the bag, for a while to come.

The next person has a collection that they've added to recently.

• jillisucat

True, sort of.  The only thing I seem to truly collect is books and I was buying my son books for Christmas and accidentally (lol) snuck in a Jeffrey Deaver into the order :)

The next person still struggles with fleas on their indoor cats (I do -- need to be more regular about flea meds).

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False.  Have dogs but no fleas.

The next person is hunkered down for the second snow storm in two days.  Welcome to winter!

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - tho we are not hunkering down for another snow storm - we're hunkering down for a cold snap - temps forecasted to be -5 to -10 with windchillls ranging between 20 and 30 below zero. Now that is what I call COLD.  Our electricity has been flickering off and on all morning - whoa Nellie if our town loses power with these temps.

Faith - love the cat pic - I think the orange tabby's are the smartest cats......of all the cats we've owned over the years our OT's were practically Rhodes Scholars! 

The next person has eaten babka (sp?) - a friend gave us two and it was our first taste - wow.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False.

But the next person has been shamed in to finally doing some baking for Christmas. Embarassed

• marejo

Is that the greek pastry?  If it is, yes, I've had it - if not - nope I haven't.

Next person is just relaxing indoors today. 

• sue_blue
    sue_blue Member Posts: 152

True, I'm staying indoors, but hoping to get caught up on grading for the end of the semester and hopefully bake some Christmas items.

The next person still has shopping to finish. 

• jillisucat

false, what is babka?

The next person has grown a chia pet.

• marejo

Nope.......never have.....but one day I'm going too....it's on my "bucket list"Smile

The next person is experiencing sub zero wind chills as we are here in WI.