Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. In looking back at pictures of me thirty years ago, I had bags under my eyes. What's that all about?

The next person is always happy to see the avatar of the last person..... (just as I am.)

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

True. And what an interesting notion.

The next person is feeling quite overwhelmed with the "spirit" of Christmas.  Makes me very teary.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - not overwhelmed with the spirt of C yet but might be overwhelmed if any of our out of towners can't make it in due to crappy weather.  We're under a winter storm warning until noon today and two travelers coming from the south will have a 4 hour drive on maybe treacherous roads - 2 coming from the north where they will encounter lots of snow,.  UGH

I'm so sorry you gals couldn't sleep even with fairy dust (my name for sleeping pills - sounds better) - I always say if I can get a good night's sleep, I can do anything.  Now tho I have to throw in "......a good night's sleep AND a nap"

MissS - How do you like your Vista OS? 

The next person has lots of running around to do today - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

No, I do not.  I do have some snowman dishes but never use them.  I've been thinking about donating them to Goodwill.

The next person is feeling well today?

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

True......Holly and Star of Bethlehem flowers on it!

The next person looking out the window and seeing SNOW......AGAIN?

• artsee

False...no running around today. Christmas is done in this house.

Next person looking out the window at SNOW falling....Again?

• Marple

True a minute ago but now false.  Freezing rain predicted.........oh joy.

The next person is baking squares.  Talk about last minute.  Dh is happy tho.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false - no baking going on today.

The next person has been to walmart entirely too many times this week!

• Marple

False.

Didn't hit Walmart at all this year.

The next person is looking forward to Christmas Eve dinner and church after that.  Bring Kleenex!

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

I would like to go the christmas eve service but I am not sue what the children have planned.

The next person is not dressed for the day.  I am still on the bed in pj's at 1:30 in the afternoon.  Not feeling the spirit today.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I am not dressed! LOL Working from home.

Not been to Walmart at all, thanks goodness.

I like XP better than Vista. Vista has some issues...

The next person lives in an old house.

• PinkyLee

Yes, Iive in a big old house that was build by family member's in the early 1900's.  Needs work, but it is paid for! 

The next person is feeling sucky today, nothing really wrong, just not right

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True because I had my chemo on Monday. However it sure is peaceful here in front of the fireplace.

Our house was built in the mid 1860's and we were talking at supper about how many Christmases this old dwelling has seen.

Merry Christmas all of you. I hope that it is a holiday to give you more than you ever wished for.

The next person has a DH setting up XM Radio for her car and barn. Weeeeee!!!!!!

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, it is 5:30 pm.  I must get dressed for dinner. Also not feeling the spirit, feeling blue.

False, my house is 7 years new, my dh built it.

True to feeling sucky, see above

False, no xm radio - no barn, but happy for you.

The next person is hoping for a joyous Christmas.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I do hope for a joyous Christmas. Sorry you are feeling sucky Huneb. I had chemo today and feeling a lil sucky too. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for us both and everyone feeling that way Wink Stormy you will love the XM! I had it for 4 years and just cancelled it seeing I am currently on disability. I miss it so much...................

Next person is watching 24 hrs worth of "A Christmas Story" on TBS. Never get enough of that movie!

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false, no tv tonight, haven't been home long and wanted to check in here still have an orange slice cake to make so need to get in there soon and start baking.

The next person will travel out of town tomorrow

• PinkyLee

False, already out of town.  Will go home on Friday.

Hoped not to have to cook, but myyoungest daughter and oldest couldn't decide on a dinner menu, so Mom is cooking a traditional dinner:  Ham, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, corn pudding.  The youngest even wants homemade rolls.  I will make them, because you never know about next year.  i haven't worked since my surgery and have run out of leave so I have no money.  My gift to my children is that I have washed all the dirty clothes in this house.  It is obvious that neither one of them wash clothes until they have none to wear.

'The next person will be up all night cooking and cleaning the house for the holiday tomorrow. Aren't grown single children great!

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False, no cooking or cleaning tonight!  Waiting for the youngest to fall asleep so that we can bring out the presents now...

The next person is reading a good book.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. I am in the midst of a good book that I am sincerely appreciating.

"Eat. Pray. Love." Will go find author's name if anyone is interested.

The next person received a surprise today.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Yes, I did.  My sister stopped over this morning with a gift......(we don't normally exchange gifts - but sometimes we'll surprise each other) - anyway, she got me Rick Warren's new book "The Purpose For Christmas" and she wrote a very wonderful message inside the book to me.  It made me cry.  Also, I just finished reading a very good book called The Shack.  It is fiction........and it was WONDERFUL.

The next peson had a nice Christmas Eve.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

TRUE!! I've had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Went to MIL and FIL's and was able to visit with SIL and BIL from St. Louis. We had a really nice time. Food was delicious and fellowship was wonderful.

The next person has big plans for Christmas Day. (I'm taking it easy) :)

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

True, we are going to my sister's for dinner. She lives 2 1/2 hours away.

True to having had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Went to Church and youngsters reenacted the birth of Jesus.It was so well done...I cried. I also lit a candle for all my bc sisters. Then went to DH's cousins house to eat and played a gift giving game. It was fun.

Merry Christmas dear friends.

The next person is up much too late tonight. Iam .It is 2:16 am and I am gonna go to bed now.

• PinkyLee

True.  I was up late, but didn't have time for on-line.

The next person is still cooking for dinner today.

• Marple

True.  And quite looking forward to it.

The next person hung laundry outside today.......I hope it's not a sin.  But the sun is out!!!

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False - Merry Christmas 

The next person has received a wonderful gift today and enjoyed seeing loved ones opening something special too.

• PinkyLee

False.  I have done all the laundry here but put it in the dryer.  I am looking forward to dinner.  I made home made bread for the first time in years.

The next person is finally getting the christmas spirit.

• artsee

False...I had it on the 21st when we had Christmas with our family. It's a little passed me today.

Next person going to the movies today? Christmas Day? I am. Looking forward to the popcorn.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, but I have in years past.

The next person had a Christmas ham.

• jembs

True, I received the gift of watching the grands open their gifts and share with each other.

The next person 'heard' from siblings and shared Christmas memories.

• jembs

True, I received the gift of watching the grands open and share their gifts.  I also received the gift of watching my son and dil be the wonderful people and parents they are.  I am blessed.

The next person 'heard' from friends and/or family from afar.