Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I love to read :)

Next person  wants to write a book someday regarding her breast cancer journey

• leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821

Not a writer.

Next person has on long underwear.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False.

The next person does need to get showered and dressed though.Wink

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, but I just got up and it is fosamax (SP) day, so won't for awhile.

The next person slept alllllll night.

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

Love my picture frame.  My child  was kind enough to fill it with pictures.  They ran from childhood to adults of both children and several of my nieces and nephews.  I will have to learn how to add more.

I was surrounded by fog last night while stuck at the Atlanta airport for 6 hours.  finally I flewto National and will find out today if my luggage ever made it to Dulles. 

I need to stop playing on the computer and get some things done, but what the heck, the things will still be there.

The next person is having a quiet relaxing morning listening to soothing music.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

False...I wish.  I am working..however there is Christmas music playing overhead here.

The next person is having very strange weather where they live.  We are!! I am in Ohio..it's about 60 degrees!!

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

True, it is warm here too, in West Virginia.

The next person needs a pedicure.

• PinkyLee

True.

Funny story:  My dh claims that he is sick today so I tried to start a fire in the fireplace.  I have smoked up the basement and he is really pissed.  Sorry I tried.  As bad as it is I think it is klind of funny.

The next person is having a good day.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True...actually.  Much better than yesterday. I am working..and I work at the airport..so delays and cancellations due to weather...are never fun.  Today is my Friday...so thank goodness I am off tomorrow and Monday.

The next person keeps their Christmas tree up until after the 1st.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. We've always considered the Christmas season to last until Twelth Night.

Curlie, good luck with the yoga. I believe that we are all writing the book right now and every blog that I read is another snapshot of another miracle.

The next person has a precious Santa Claus ornament.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False if you are referring to Precious Moments Santa ornament - but true if you mean a few "precious" ornaments. 

Our decorations stay up until after Jan 7th - we are Serbian Orthodox and our Christmas is the 7th - altho we also celebrate Dec 25th big time.  The 7th is more of a religious time for us - plus more food and drink and spirit.

The next person has experienced the gamut of weather this week - we had snow, bone chilling frigid weather, ice, rain, fog and now howling winds but 60 degree weather......temps will drop again tonite - oy!. 

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

Yup, true, same _ _ _ _ here.Son and family coming back from St Louis tomorrow.OY!

Faith...I live 2 hours from Door County. Spent the second week in Oct. in Ephraim, 'Plein Air Painting". The cottage is on Maiden Lake in Oconto County. West of Door County.

Next person having dinner guests tonight? I am.OY VAY!

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

Does my animals count?

Next person is ready for warmer weather. (I am)Cool

• jembs

True, but it has warmed up here. Snowing lightly.

The next person is finished with 2008 and ready for 2009

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. I never want to wish-a-way-a-day, but 2009 promises some EXCITING prospects for me. I'm psyched.

Artsee. Our place is in Sister Bay. One click further up the road from Ephraim & Wilson's Ice Cream Shop! I hope that we can meet next season. Do you have a way for us to view your artwork? I'd love to see what you created while there! I justprinted a great Door collaged photo from images I gathered last summer. Surprised my DH.

The next person got new "art-supplies" (whatever your art might be)  for the holidays.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false

MissS I got one of those frames also and love it.

I hope 2009 is better for ALL of us.

The next person likes to try new recipes that are fat free and sugar free

• Marple

Well true and false.

I love to try new recipes.......and I'm not a sugar fiend.  Do use olive oil and skim milk.  But also use "real" cheese. 

The next person is becoming........ummm........has become.......totally addicted to these boards.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. Have become addicted. Must learn how to cut back.

The next person has on warm slippers.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false on the slippers. It's about 75 degrees here!!!

I'm addicted too, but how DO we cut back Faith? :)

The next person needs to clean closets/cabinets/drawers!!

• curlieqs

I do, a chore I have been procrastinating!

Next person knows how to change a tire to her car (wish I did yesterday......)

• jillisucat

True - call AAA lol  (in theory I guess I know how but never have put it to the test -- I hope you had someone nearby to help, curlieqs)

The next person is a super-organized person (wish I were!)

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Yep, I am very organized.

The next person is enjoying their Saturday  night.  We are.

• jembs

Truish, we are good tired from cleaning the basement.  It isn't finished but we started purging, yea.

The next person knows how to get oyster smell out of their house.  I have had the fan on for hours.

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

Yep, Bath and Body have good potent sprays.Had scallops for appetizers tonight and took the stink away.

Faith.....check out www.virtualartgalleryofsheboygan.com  and www.sheboyganvisualartists.com

I just sold the one I did of Wilsons last week.

The next person seeing their Onco tomorrow?

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

No that was last week.

Next person is a very clean person.

• curlieqs

Oh Jillisuecat, I WISH I knew how to change a tire! I rode on a flat and now ruined my rim trying to find a gas station to fix it, ugh!

People make fun of me because I am "too clean"! Perhaps a little OCD...........

Next person is planning a trip out of the country for 2009 or 2010. (I will go to Ireland 2010 Cool)

• PinkyLee

True if you mean by person, most of the time if you mean my house.  Since I have been sick the house has not been as clean and organized as I like.  Nothing bad, just always in need of more dusting.

I am looking forward to 2009.  I no longer will be living in the fear of bc since I had both removed.  I will have an exchange at some point, and I finished my BS from Trinity in May of 2008.  I hope to start a whole new life with my perky new Foobs and never look back at the four/five years of living with this monster on my back.

The next person is going to take a long hot bath before going to bed.

• jillisucat

False, no plans but I would love to!

Curlieqs, I'm so sorry you ruined your rim!  I had a flat on a highway at night about 10 years ago but was lucky to have had it right near a truck weigh station and there was a payphone so I could call for help.  After that I got a cell phone and AAA so would NEVER be in that position again.  Lucky, going to Ireland Smile

The next person likes black licorice.  I love it but am cautious eating it because I understand it can raise your blood pressure if you eat too much.  My dh keeps giving it to me but I still have some from LAST Christmas!

• Marple

False, I adore the red stuff though. 

The next person is awake when it's time to sleep.

• jembs

True, usually between 2 and 4 am

The next person is reading a really good book