The Next Person Game

Comments

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, i do and especially chocolate covered

the next person watches entertainment tonight

• DebzNY
    DebzNY Member Posts: 43

True I desperately need a manicure and pedicure...will go sometime this weekend.

The next person will go to the beach today

• spar2

false on the beach, i wish, don't live close to one

the next person will enjoy fireworks tonight

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Always!  I love to watch fireworks!!!  My sister has joined a volunteer group that sets off the fireworks in my home town, so I guess the family is a bunch of pyromaniacs!

Spar--have you tried the white chocolate covered pretzels!  Delicious!!!!

I'm going for a manicure tomorrow, so my nails will at least look nice for fifteen minutes.  They always seem to break just when I get them to a good length.

The next person will have watermelon tonight while they watch the fireworks!

Cat 

• spar2

true, I hope.  I love watermelon

have not tried the white choc but will if i see them in the grocery store.

I am going to try to do my own nails today just because i haven't in a long time.

the next person belongs to a book club

• Jen44
    Jen44 Member Posts: 194

False...I love to read but my daughter and I go to Barnes and Noble to get most of our books.  My daughter is 15 and we have been using that as our date night for about 5 years now.  It is the one time I can count on that she will want to spend time with her mom.  I am hoping it will still hold true when she gets her license!

The next person is going for a motorcycle ride....it is a beautiful day here for one

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

nope... i wish, though! (never been on one)

the next person has watched "the dinner game" (french movie)

• spar2

false, never watched it

false on motocycle ride

I love barnes and noble also, my grandkids like to go there

The next person used to go to the outdoor movies (they were so much fun)

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True!! And I loved it as a kid...and took my daughters every summer too!  Actually where I live we still have one!!

The next person loves popcorn (on the stove) with her movie!

I still make mine on the stove...so much better than microwave!

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

I love popcorn, but I'm guilty of using the microwave.

I would love to go to a drive in movie.... I actually went to one with a guy a dated a few years ago in Ohio.

The next person can't parallel park.

• LumiPojo

YESSSSSSSSS! I have the worst time parallel parking!

the next person likes soccer

• spar2

false, not much of a sports person unless it is a grandkid playing

love popcorn

I don't parallel park either.

The next person loves kettle corn also

• Jen44

true...I have always been a fan of the sweet/salty combination in most everything.

The next person saw fireworks tonight

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

ok here goes...

True to home perms by my mom..yuck

Chamomile tea in the mornings.

Love wearing white,rubix cube. False to winning the lottery,waterskiing.

What are numb chucks?

True to Sunday off..love concerts,bible and I have 1 cat. Her name is Sweetie Lizzie.

True to needing to walk more...but too humid now.

How was "Get Smart",Jen? I want to see that.

Spar, so sorry your DS and GS cancelled. And I read biographies,too. Right now I am reading "Saving Graces" by Elizabeth Edwards.

False to needing a manicure..I do my own nails but I sure do need a pedicure..maybe I will go tomorrow.

Lpojoga,I am addicted to pretzels. I always carry a baggie of them in my purse..lol.

Ah,yes, I so remember drive-in movies.

True to seeing fireworks but on TV...it is raining here.

The next person had a quiet 4th...I did by myself today.

• spar2

true, had a very quiet 4th since stepson is in the hospital, 2 towns over my son in law is the fire chief so he does the fireworks there so the grandkids got to see some fireworks.

Candie, I am missing you on the story telling.

the next person likes to do stained glass (i am just getting started on trying this)

• MissShapen

True to the quiet 4th. I worked a half day and then came home and took a nap.

I'd like to thank all the military folks and vets who have so honorably served our country.

The next person used to play hopscotch.

• Jen44

true... I haven't done it in years.  I did the half moon window at my old house.  The realtor tried to get me to take it down when we put it on the market but I refussed.  I am glad that I didn't because the woman that bought the house loved it and said it was one of the reasons she decided to look at the house.

The next person is going on vacation soon

• spar2

false on vacations, we have traveled all we will this year until our new house is finished then everywhere is fair game

God Bless all of our men and women soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did use to play hopscotch as a kid but tether ball was my thing

The next person is happy being a stay at home person

• Jen44

True... it was very difficult for me at first because I have had some sort of job since I was 10 (paper route), but I do love it now.  I was 30 years old when I had my first and I babysat for about 12 years.  Since then I have been just a stay home mom and I am loving it.  It is so great to be able to help out at the schools when they need me and my kids love the fact that they have me all to themselves for a little while before their dad gets home.

The next person is going swimming today

• spar2

false on swimming went to a cookout 11 year old birthday party and we are going to see Hancock tonight

The next person is dreading going back to work Monday

• Jen44

false... I am lucky enough to now be a stay home mom.  Sometimes I dread being home alone with the kids but that is a different story Laughing

The next person owns a pet

• LumiPojo

yep - actually two :-) (and i am dreading going back to work on Mon)...

the next person had great dessert tonight.

• Jen44

false...trying very hard to stay away from the desserts these days.  Some days I do a better job at it than others.

the next person enjoys gardening

• MissShapen

False, but I enjoy the fruits of a garden.

I kinda dread going to work on Monday. I love my job, but I am just always so tired.

The next person likes to ride horses.

• Jen44

TRUE...I don't get to do it as often as I would like, but I love it when I am able to.  My kids love to ride as well.

The next person has a teenager

• spar2

true, a 18 year old stepson and a 17 year old grandson

I love gardening

Retired early, at 55 years old after working 25 years for the state of Oklahoma, so am not working right now but thinking of getting a part time job as expensive as things are getting

The next person hates to put gas in their car because of the cost and has tried to cut down on driving.  (we have)

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

True to the gas crisis.

True to hopscotch as a kid,to going to work on Monday,I have 1 cat and 1 parrot,key lime cookies for dessert tonight.I love gardening too.

False,I never tried stained glass,to going on a vacation,to swiiming as it is a rainy holiday weekend here,to riding horses, to teenagers..my girls are 27 and 31.

Spar, you gals are so good at writing, I just don't have the knack...but maybe I will try again.

The next person has a thing for wrist watches...I do.

• Jen44

True...I don't know what it is but I love to buy them.  My 10 year old has picked it up to.  He always has to check them out.

The next person is going to see the movie Hancock

• MissShapen

Kinda true, I'm going to see it.... just will be seeing it later on DVD.

I wore watches forever and I have several (four nice ones), but then came lymphedema. So now I don't wear one at all and have to dig out my cell phone to find the time.

The next person sings in the church choir.

• Jen44

False...trust me when I say that wouldn't want me to.  I love to sing however I don't know that other people like to hear it Wink

The next person loves fresh squeezed lemonade