The Next Person Game

Comments

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

I haven't been this past week, we've had lots of thunder storms.

The next person has been to an outdoor, Pig roast, wedding!

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

No, but I would sure love too (of course I have in my imagination)

Haven't been to a beach but have been canoeing

the next person has made someone smile today

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

True - I did! (I hope I am doing that every day, but today it really worked)

The next person loves spicy food.

• spar2

true, love spicy food

the next person has plans for the weekend

• DebzNY
    DebzNY Member Posts: 43

True, we are going to a barbecue.

The next person has been shopping and bought something special for themself!

• spar2

not yet but am fixing to go grocery shopping and will buy something special for me (strawberrys)

have fun at the bbq

the next person will spend some time swimming this weekend

• DebzNY

true - we have a pool and the humidity here is ridiculous the last few days!

The next person will make an exotic drink this weekend

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

False....at least I doubt it!

It's humid here to Deb!

The next person will attend a graduation party this weekend....I will.

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

Nope-no graduations. My daughter's only 10, and my nephews will be a senior and a junior this fall.

The next person is ticklish

• spar2

true, in spots i am ticklish

the next person will help someone else this weekend

Does anyone else have a stepkid that drives them crazy?????teenager

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

no stepchildren...anymore...Thank God..the one I had was from "you know where"!

True...I will help my g/f at her son's graduation party.

The next person loves to get her vitamin D outdoors!

• spar2

true on the vit d outdoors, got it today just rowing our little boat across our pond, I like to go out to the middle and just drift.  Still don't know how deep it is we have never been able to find anything long enough to touch the bottom and has lots of different kinds of fish

The next person has some firework plans for July 4th

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False to plans for 4th of July...but I am sure something will pop up.

I enjoy getting my Vitamin D from the sun...I just found out I am severly deficient in D.

My PCP told me to increase my calcium with D to 4 times a day..go figure, I am a big milk drinker.

True to going swimming..tomorrow.

Welcome to all who have joined us.

The next person has  a lot of family birthdays in July. I do...DD,mom,4 nephews, 2 sisters,MIL,

7 cousins....it is like Christmas in July...lol

• LUVmy2girlZ
    LUVmy2girlZ Member Posts: 880

True ~ Lots of B-Days too...but I think you have me beat candie!

Yes, 4th of July plans...we have a park across our street so thats always a given

Vitamin D from sun is good...candie they have those vitamin D tabs too...I don't know how they taste though

The next person comes from a large family...( counting step-brothers I have 9 and only girl! ...needless to say not good for datingUndecidedbut then again...it came in handy tooSmile

• Tanzie
    Tanzie Member Posts: 115

Whoops! Nope only my brother my sister and myself.

The next person has had at least one terrible home perm in their life!  Goodness knows I suffered through more than my share during the eighties.  (Thanks for the memories mom! :p)

• LUVmy2girlZ

LOL...TRUE...and remember that commercial. "Remember the first time your mother gave you a home perm ?"  I looked like a troll !

This is just funny.

The next person went to the A&W for root beer floats and they skated up to your window to take your order ..

** hope your having an awesome time TC in Hawaii !!! LUCKY!  Luv, the pics w/ the luggage ! LOL!**

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Oh, doesn't that sound wonderful right now!  A root bear float would hit the spot!  I do remember going to A&W and having the wait person skate up to the car window! 

The next person drinks iced coffee for breakfast!  (My favorite beverage in the hot summer months!)

• Justlin
    Justlin Member Posts: 31

False - big glass of OJ every morning, followed by a Diet Pepsi!

Love the perm picture - I think my Grandma must have done her hair too!

The next personlikes to color (you know coloring books and crayons!)

• spar2

true, i do like to color, as a matter of fact I just bought some of the new crayons that roll out and a sketch pad to play

Had one perm in my life, my hair is naturally very curly and someone told me if I get a perm I would have more control over it - didn't happen, it was a frizzy mess.

I do like ice coffee but in the afternoon, still have to have my hot coffee with cream brule creamer

the next person has had a straightner put on their hair.

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

false! my hair is as straight as they come - i wish i needed a straightner instead of a curling iron :-(

the next person loves wearing white.

• DebzNY

True - I wear a lot of White and Black.

The next person just won the lottery!

• LUVmy2girlZ

I did ??!!  LOL...that would be nice!!!Wink

I LUV wearing white...its such a clean/classy look as well as black and white classy!

I use a flat iron...my hair is kind of wavy...

The next person remembers those numb chucks ?  Gosh my brothers elbows got the best of it! lol

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I remember nunchucks and I beat my arms all the pieces with them, too.

I've never had a straightener on my hair, but my bangs need some product to calm down the frizz ball. :-) I use a flat iron, too.

The next person will go out for at least one meal this weekend. Yum! I'm meeting my breast friends for lunch today!

• LUVmy2girlZ

oopss... LOL nuNchucks...no wonder my brothers laughed ! lol....

True ~ already did...Olive Garden/IHOP...ughhh ate too much!

The next person had a rubix cube...I think we all did...but could you solve it!?  I never could

... one but TWO Rubik's cubes today. ...

• spar2

true, had ruix cube, could not solve it but my son did.

Sorta went out to eat but it was arby's fast food

the next person is haveing a great day.

• DebzNY

True..I had a fabulous day.  Friends came over for the pool and then we all went to a barbecue.

The next person has Sunday off and is going to relax!

• spar2

true, have had my 6 year old grand daughter since friday morning and i am wore out.  Am taking her home tomorrow and then clean the mess and rest.

The next person loves to go to concerts

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, probably true when I was younger... I do like to go now, for something special, but would not like to go all the time. Say, fuddy duddy, boys and girls.

I have a friend visiting for the weekend and she is wearing me out! LOL Although, right now she is doing some laundry for me. How cool is that?

The next person has a friend who would do their laundry and clean their house!!

• spar2

true, i do it I asked

Enjoy your friend, patience  patience patience

The next person believes in the bible (I do)

• LUVmy2girlZ

True ! I believe in faith and the bible.

How nice is that MissS...send her to my house to do my laundry! LOL...(luv your new avatar MissS...cutie)

The next person has a home project in the making....I am STILL removing wallpaper! ugghhhh