The Next Person Game

Comments

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

Well, I have a home that needs some projects in the making. Does that count? Removing wallpaper! Eek! I need a bathroom remodel!

Thanks... my avatar is a cutie... too bad I'm not one. LOL

I definitely believe in the Bible!!

The next person needs rain. [We've been getting storms daily here for a couple of weeks!]

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

No-no-no-no-no, I don't need rain, we've had quite a bit of rain here....

The next person is very patient (I am trying real hard, but fail miserably at times...)

• Justlin
    Justlin Member Posts: 31

We could use some rain - started water restrictions last week!

I am patient, try to find a good point in most situations

• Justlin
    Justlin Member Posts: 31

OOPS--for got my next person!....who is very tolerant of goofy folk

• LUVmy2girlZ
    LUVmy2girlZ Member Posts: 880

True ~  I have to be thats half my family ! LOL...including being patient with them! LOL..

MissS...I am sure your just as cute!

Yes, we could always use rain..we have been on water restrictions for years...and just to think I am in Florida!  Water water everywhere.

The next person has dry feet...I do Undecided I just bought one of the Ped Eggs they work nice

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, do have dry feet and love to get a pedicure cause they get all that dead skin off and lotion and oil your feet and they feel so smooth for a few weeks

MissS, I love your avatar and you.

We do need rain here in oklahoma

I am patient unless I have been pushed and only have 1 nerve left

the next person spent the day in the sun ( I did at a water park and am burned)

• LUVmy2girlZ

False - on the sun but its sounds fun...except the burn part of it...ouch

I do get pedi's now and then but I think I wear sandals too much ...my feet are dry all the time lately.

The next person is going for a walk...I am

• DebzNY
    DebzNY Member Posts: 43

True...I walk 4 miles a day..I feel great!

The next person is planning to go away on vacation

• LUVmy2girlZ

False ~ Just went on a cruise no plans for this summer except lots of company as usual...I will need a vacation!

Oh my Debz you have us all beat I think !  I walk 2 miles and the others run/walk 3....man everyone throw somethin at DebZ LOL....

The next person needs to walk moreUndecided ( this question does NOT apply to DebZ LOLLOL )

• MissShapen

True!! I need so badly to walk more. My joints hurt and my knee is all messed up from chemo attacking an old injury and I have to walk in a very guarded, slow fashion. :( Blech! So I don't walk much at all. I used to and I felt much better then.

Spar, thanks for saying you love me... that came right when I needed some love! I love you, too... and all my sweet breat buddies that God has blessed me with.

I am going on some sort of vacation before the year is out! I am, I am!

The next person is thinking about TC and Hawaii.

• DebzNY

True...I can always think about Hawaii... A co-worker of mine is in Maui right now.  We went two years ago and it truly is a spiritual place.  So beautiful.

Walking my friends is something I worked up to.  I started with one mile and just kept adding on the miles.  I have beenCool doing this walk with two other friends for more than 10 years.  I have taken long stops in between with different issues that come up...but still I find my way back.  I am very grateful I can do it.  Helps with the weight too.

The next person has grandchildren...Lots of them!

• Jen44
    Jen44 Member Posts: 194

False... I have a wonderful 10, almost 11, year old son and a 15 year old daughter.  Hoping the grandchildren will still be many years down the road.

The next person is going to the moives today....  I am taking my kids to see "Get Smart" 

• LUVmy2girlZ

False ~ Have fun Jen...let us know how the movie was.  Going to Orthodontist w/ mineUndecided

MissS ~ YES, I was just thinking of TC yesterday...I knew we should of crammed ourselves in her luggage! LOL

GFY ~ DebZ "baby steps" walking is not only good for you its therapeutic. (Sorry about your aches MissS it makes it uncomfortable...I have back/hip aches - no chemo but its so hard at times and I do what I can)

The next person has cleaning to do...ugghh I have been trying to do catch up...but my wallpaper project is taking toooooo long!

• spar2

true, have got lots of cleaning and laundry and change all the sheets because Thursday my son and his family will be here from Maryland and will spend a week.  Also got to get to the grocery store. 

I also am missing TC, will be glad when she is back. 

I need to get back to walking, i do walk around our land and row in the pond and have all kinds of exercise equipment on my porch but it is so darn hot right now.  When the new house is finished though i will get in good shape because i will have an exercise room/sewing room

The next person will help a friend out with something today (I sorta am, keeping the grandkids while dd shops for birthday stuff)

• LumiPojo

hmmmm....  i took my dad to the airport, helped a few colleagues at work, but nothing out of the ordinary. OK, I'll give my self a pat on the back and say it's true :-)

I too have to catch up on cleaning and laundry... ugh!

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Luv--There is nothing worse than trying to remove old wallpaper!!!  Good luck!

I also miss TC and hope she is having a fantastic time in Hawaii.  Just never could find a suitcase big enough!!!

I'm back to my three mile walk--every morning to try and get in shape for the Oct. Komen Race for the Cure!

I'm catching up on laundry and the cleaniing crew will be coming on Thursday--does that count????

The next person is looking forward to the next Harry Potter movie! 

• spar2

false, i watch the harry potter movies with the grandkids but did not love them

The next person can water ski (I can never get up)

• LUVmy2girlZ

False ~ and to think I have been in Florida at the age of 13 !  I tried it once!

Cat ~ Send them over here when your done ! LOL...I too am "training" for the Oct. Sus.Koh. Race for the Cure !  3 mile walk/run 

Spar ~  Your new house sounds like it will be well worth the wait!

I do want to see Step-Brother and...gosh I forget the other one!  I love any movie really especially chick flick/comedy

The next person likes breakfast for dinner now and then....

• enjoylife
    enjoylife Member Posts: 187

I enjoy pancakes and bacon for dinner and the next person will grill something good for the 4th...

• LumiPojo

hopefully true - we'll see if the weather cooperates :-)

the next person owns two cats.

• DebzNY

False..I don't own any cats

The next person has a pair of red shoes.

• spar2

True, I did buy a pair of red wedge flip flops and love them

I do own 2 cats, one hasn't come home in a couple of weeks though so I figure someone got her, also have a pet duck and a weiner dog

I love pancakes for supper (going to ask hubby to fix me some not)

The next person has had a disappointment today ( I did, was expecting my son and grandson and they cancelled the trip)

• LUVmy2girlZ

Awwww Spar ...I am sorry!  Hopefully you didn't do too much cleaning/shopping!  To top it off..your poor kitty!  Our neighbor's cat hasn't returned in a couple of weeks either

I have two cats and one dog.  I LUV animals!

True ~ on the disappointment today....my dear friend Spars news!Frown

The next person has plans for tomorrow

• spar2

Oh Luv, I luv you.

false on plans for tomorrow, just don't feel like doing anything.  The 5th is my other grandsons family birthday party, he will be 11 so I have that to look forward to.

I swear when I am down reading our story on our bus ride makes me smile and cheers me up.

The next person will set off their own fireworks and go to a firework show

• LUVmy2girlZ

(((hugs Spar)))...sorry your bummed....and yes our story does brighten my day...our "virtual adventure" with plenty of laughs along the way! Wink

True ~ I think we will have our own show...our neighborhood gets together at our park across our street.  Its a lot easier than driving home from the beaches...but we will see...my dh wants to beach it this round

The next person needs a manicure....mine are terrible since I used them for tools on my wallpaper! lol

• MissShapen

False, my nails look halfway decent, although I have no polish on them. They are filed and pretty long.

I'm going to work a half day on the 4th. So far I'll probably stay home afterwards. I've been busy for a couple of weeks and I feel like I need rest.

The next person likes to read non-fiction.

• spar2

I like to read a lot, prefer fiction but like to read biography's or true crime

My nails are awful

The next person can't sleep tonight (I can't, just drank a beer to see if that would help)

• LUVmy2girlZ

Spar ~  Lets hope you caught some zzzzz's as well as a good buzzzzz ! LOL

True ~ I like to read both fic/nf ....my material lately has been about BC so I think I need to pick up another page turner LOL

The next person listens to music rather than listening to the TV

• spar2

kind of true and kind of false, I do both about equal parts.  Love the radio blasting feel good music if I am cleaning house.

I finally got to sleep around 1:30 and woke at 4 am.  feeling kind of tired today

the next person will grill out today

• LumiPojo

not today, tomorrow! unless my boyfriend insists on today (which he already did, but I thought I got away... it's so hot today!)

the next person loves pretzels