Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

The power of prayer...

Options

Comments

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited November 2018
    Options

Heavenly Father, Please carry Micmel in Your arms of

loving peace, as You fill her with hope and Your comforting

love. encourage and keep her close to Your heart, as You

know her every need. In Jesus name. Amen

• footprintsangel
    edited November 2018
    Options

Heavenly Father, Please be with Susan and bless her and

keep her close in Your hands of love, as she may visit her

family and newborn grandbaby and not suffer, but be able

to deal with her pain. In Jesus name. Amen

• footprintsangel
    edited November 2018
    Options

Heavenly Father, Please be with all the others here that

need Your love and guidance, through all they are facing.

Bless they wih peacefulness and assurance, as You carry 

them all in Your arms of healing love. In Jesus name. Amen

Sorry everyone, need to res,t shaky. God bless You all

will be in my prayers tonight. Hugs and prayers, Debbie

• MissBianca
    MissBianca Member Posts: 1,291
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you with thanksgiving in my heart, for through the prayers of these wonderful women, I see Your beauty shining through them. Thank you so much for Footprintsangel, Jazzygirl, Micmel, Therapygirl18, Muddlingthrough, Edwards, and others, offering their sincere and heartfelt prayers to you, as well as those that join this chorus of voices, praying along with their hearts, creating a powerful petition to You, that I know you hear us and respond to our cries for You.

I pray for peace among our BCO sisters. When we are wounded, it is human nature to sometimes lash out in our pain. Please comfort those that have been wounded by this, but have responded with such grace and beauty, like Micmel. She showed such loveliness, patience, and turned the other cheek for the sake of the well being of another in pain and misery who lashed out.

Please comfort Snickersmom, who was reaching out to this person in such pain and anguish, and her intentions were misconstrued. For problem solvers like herself, those who appear to be staunchly set in a frame of mind that their problems have no solutions, as they feel all solutions have already been tried and failed, and refuse comfort, it can be so baffling, and it saddened as well as irritated her. Others joined in what they viewed as a counterattack. Please uplift Snickersmom in her goodness, her well intentioned expression of compassion, and heal her wounds, for nothing is as socially painful as being outnumbered, although others came to her defense. She is such a loving person, and such a beautiful spirit. Please bring the comfort of Your peace upon her.

Please be with Dianarose, a sister that Micmel uplifts to you. She is in a terrified state of mind, and needs Your comfort , reassurance, and peace. May the Holy Spirit teach her to cast all her cares unto You, Lord Jesus, for You are the Prince of Peace, and teach her by the Spirit to trust You. Her family rallies around her, and shares her pain, grief, anxiety, and burden. May they cast all their worldly cares to You, and lay them at the foot of Your cross.

I lift up JadedJo to you, as well as Lily55, who have expressed that they have lost the will to live. JadedJo feels so lonely, because she is alone. She feels devastated by her physical changes, she doesn't feel confident about her appearance, and feels no hope in finding a life partner. She feels that You do not love her, and she feels cursed rather than blessed. I don't know the painful reasons why LILY55 feels the way she does. As You call them by name in the Scriptures, there are dark spirits that afflict us.

May they see themselves as worthy of Your love, for Lord, Your love is boundless, and the depth and breadth of it is beyond our understanding.

May they speak goodness into their lives, for great are the power of words.

May the lonely see themselves as worthy for a life partner. You showed the world the beautiful, resilient spirit of a woman who was attacked by her friend's chimpanzee. She lost her face, including her eyesight, suffering so greatly. Yet, she expressed gratitude even for the warmth of the sun's rays shining through the hospital window upon her mutilated face. She treasured little, so You blessed her with much. She was the recipient of a successful face transplant, and she is with a man who tells her how beautiful she is every single day.

May we take her example of gratitude, for everything good thing You give us. Although we suffer now, You have promised us a future and a hope.

Lord, release from every chain of captivity that cancer has brought upon our lives. We are spiritually free in You, Lord Jesus.

In Jesus' name, amen

• footprintsangel
    edited November 2018
    Options

Amen God bless You MissBianca, That was beautifulHeart

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Thank you Footprintsangel. Water under under the bridge. You are highly valued and loved here. Hug

Dear Lord,

Please bless the pacemakers, for this is Your way. When we exalt ourselves, you humble us. When we are humble, you lift us up. Bless this day for all our sisters. Let us be glad in it, no matter what, for blessed is this day the Lord has made.

In Jesus' name, amen

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,892
    edited November 2018
    Options

I thank god for you both. I sure hope he’s listening. I know a lot of women that are struggling. Please help us all lord. Please.

• therapygirl18
    therapygirl18 Member Posts: 32
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift up the beautiful ladies here who are in various stages of their treatment, follow-up, etc.  Please continue to strengthen them in their suffering.  Help them to lean on you when they feel helpless, hopeless, lonely, angry, miserable, despair. As the battles continue, shower your love, grace, and mercy on them.

Thank you for giving us the gift of music.  Listening to your servants sing songs of hope, peace, joy when we are down has been comforting to me and hopefully to others as well.  Thank you especially for your young servant, Lauren Daigle, and her new release, Look Up Child.  Her songs have been a blessing to me and keep me focused on your Son, King Jesus, in whom I find my identity, in whom I have worth, in whom I can rejoice of His unsurpassable love for us.as he laid down his life for me and the world.  

In your precious name, Amen.

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Thank you, sweet Micmel. ❤️ God has gifted you with such a loving heart.

Dear Heavenly Father,

When we are in the throes of our suffering, we cry out to You. We trust that You hear us, and are moving into action by our petitions. You send us the Holy Spirit, to come, and You give us peace, not as the world gives it, but Your perfect peace. John 14:27

When we speak to You in faith, it may feel to us as small as a mustard seed. But, through Your grace, You view our faith, not by measure in this time and space, for You can see our entire lives before You. You know that a sprouted seed, a sapling, growing deep roots, nourished and watered by God's love, can grow into the largest of all garden plants. Others may then take shade under it, for our love shades those scorched by hardship, needing rest. Therefore, You do not measure our faith by size in its present time, but acknowledge that even if our faith is tested, and feels to us as small as a mustard seed, You view our faith as mighty. Our faith, even as it appears to be the size of a mustard seed, is mighty, because You breathe Your power into it.

When You breathe power into our faith, and our mountains overwhelm us, You invite us to rest in You, for say that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light with You. Matthew 11:30 When we have been strengthened by You, what had appeared as a mountain in our weakness becomes molehills, and by Your power, we can move our obstacles away, that had appeared as immovable as mountains.

Please hear the cries of those who are suffering, seeking relief from the terror in their hearts, the pain in their bodies, and the bewilderment of trying to make sense of has happened to them.

Your scriptures say that it rains on the just as well as the unjust (Matthew 5:45), but You are our umbrella, a shelter from the storm.

Please speak healing over us, for by Your words, You had breathed existence into being.

In Jesus' name, amen.

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Amen, Therapy Girl Heart

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

May You carry our burdens, so that we can experience the fruits of the Spirit despite our physical conditions. You promised us not only eternal life, but a life in its fullness through Your son, Jesus Christ. John 10:10

How can we recognize our lives made fuller if we do not appreciate all Your goodness every day? You take care of us with tenderness and mercy.

When You led your people out of Egypt, You sustained them on manna in the desert. It was a flake like substance that came with the dew in the evening, the size of coriander seed but white in color, that they collected off the ground. Even though they were freed from slavery, they looked back to the breadbasket of Egypt, and complained of the food they missed in Egypt.

This angered You. It was not Your intent for them to always eat this, but only as sustenance during a season. You saw this as ingratitude of being rescued from slavery, being led to a promised land flowing with milk and honey, yet not being able to see beyond the daily circumstance and have Your promises kept in sight through believing Your word and promises.

We have such a variety to eat. I thank you when I see all the vegetables and fruit available, of your wonderful bounty. I thank you for clean water, that we do not live in a time and place desperately searching for a water source in the desert, or having to drink from dirty water sources.

Thank you for our shelters, that they are not tents, or poorly constructed shacks with dirt floors as much as the world lives in.

Please help our spirits stay in a continual condition of gratitude. How can we appreciate the life You have given us to the full when we serve You, and You give us, through the power of the Holy Spirit, spiritual blessings, yet our eyes are fixated on ourselves and not You, because of our current struggling condition and circumstances?

You give us the gifts of love. You give us the gifts of the Spirit. Please keep our eyes open, our ears ready to take in Your holy word, so we may recognize how You bless us each and every day.

Please meet our daily needs of the alleviation of our sufferings, calm our frightened spirits, and nourish our faith in You. We thank You for Your continual answered prayers.

In Jesus' name, amen ❤️🙏

• micmel
    edited November 2018
    Options

May God Bless you as well Miss Bianca. Thank you for all you do for us. To believe.

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Thank you my beautiful friend. ❤️ May God strengthen Your faith, caring for it as the ultimate Gardener, watering it, nourishing it, as Your roots grow deep in His love. 🙏💞

• therapygirl18
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will use our cancer as a ministry to those who are also suffering with cancer, to the healthcare professionals who are treating us, to family and friends, anyone who is not a Christ follower. Although cancer is horrible and devastating, help us to see that it can be a blessing in disguise. We are all broken people suffering not just from disease, but loneliness, bitterness, emptiness, disillusionment, fear, etc. Remind us of your truths and promises and not let Satan steal our joy. We are not just survivors; we can point others to Jesus our Savior in the middle of our suffering. We are not our own. God use us for your holy purposes.

In your precious name, Amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please bless bless the lives of Therapygirl, Micmel, Jazzygirl, Footprintsangel, and others who have come together to lift our voices to you. Their hearts are precious to me. Jazzygirl consistently lifts up others suffering in natural disasters. Her heart, so capable of the compassion that lives in her through You, believes in the power of linking arms to reach those in disaster areas, and I see the power of prayer, as rescue teams from my church are working tirelessly in the panhandle area of Florida for disaster relief, as well as charitable relief all over. We are God's plan, through Him who strengthens us in our weakness to make a difference and provide relief to this suffering world.

Therapygirl sees the opportunity for us to be a light in this dark world, shining even in our adversity, into the darkness, giving hope, for Jesus calls us "the light of the world." Jesus also calls us " the salt of the Earth." Salt preserves, as it has for foods like unrefrigerated meat for thousands of years. It is unique in taste, enhancing our daily sustenance, and making us thirst for more, as in the Living Water of Christ, as He taught the Samaritan woman at the well. John 4:1-46 It also was costly, so much so that the word 'salary' is derived from 'salarium', or 'salt money' paid to soldiers for salt. It is in our blood, sweat, and tears.

May you be with Micmel who needs Your comfort, reassurance, and love. She has a heart of gold, a gift to be present for others in pain, an empathy so deep that she absorbs the heartache of others, and it becomes her own. Please be everpresent for this wonderful woman, reminding her of her blessings, and comforting her in her heartbreak.

Please be with our wonderful Footprintsangel. Her heart is troubled, and her thoughts conflicted. Please bless her with Your comforting presence and give her Your peace, not as the world gives it, but only as you can, for You are the Prince of Peace.

In Jesus' name, amen

Dear Therapygirl,

I posted scriptures inspired by your prayer post under Scriptures that Heal. Thank you. Heart

Janet

• micmel
    edited November 2018
    Options

please be with those families that are suffering such senseless loss from another shooting. May they some how find some meaning in all of this. Please god help these people. 12 senseless losses. With no explanations or reasoning. Wrap your arms around them and help them move forward with such agony for the young lives lost. Please god help them.

Help our sisters fight this ugly disease.

Please bless my sweet friend Dianarose who has been given some difficult news we all fear greatly. Please allow her to find some treatment that will beat back the beast for longer. For she has a loving husband and family and is not ready to leave them. Please ease her fear and sadness. Amen

Footprints angel please bless her and allow her to know she is so dearly loved and brings us ladies such comfort here everyday. She is a wonderful person.

Amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please hear Micmel's heartfelt petition for her dear friend, Dianarose. Lord, please direct her medical path, so that she gets the best possible treatment to prolong her life. Please heal her disease. She is still needed as the caretaker of her family on Earth. Please consider her children and husband. You know every cell in her body. Cast out what is destructive, and rebuild her health, for You are our Healer, and Your Word proclaims that through your suffering, we are healed.

Micmel is a treasure, and her heart goes out to the victims of this senseless massacre. Jesus, Your Word says, when You gave the Sermon on the Mount, that those who mourn shall be comforted.

In Jesus' name, amen

• bcincolorado
    bcincolorado Member Posts: 4,700
    edited November 2018
    Options

Heavenly Father,

Please be with those who have lost their homes in the terrible fires and trying to deal with cancer at the same time.

Please give them strength to go on and lift them up and ease their burdens.

Amen.

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Bcincolorado, Amen. Heart

Dear Heavenly Father,

It is difficult to get through this life unscathed. Yet, many times through scripture, You show us that You are a God of restoration. Of this we can put our hope in. Please ease the suffering, the displaced, and the victims of total destruction of the California wildfires.

Today is Veterans Day. May veterans be given honor and appreciation for their extreme devotion, and endurance of hardships, for a greater cause. May the families of fallen soldiers be lifted up and comforted in their grief.

Lord, bless our soldiers, and keep them in safety.

In Jesus' name, amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Let us never tire of doing what is good. When we feel setback and discouragement set in, it feels like it takes more strength to get up again than before.

Please remind us of the victory You have in store for us when we develop perserverence through setbacks and obstacles, endurance for a long race, so much so that you renew and restore us so we can continue being a light in this dark world, illuminating snares and traps so that others may avoid them, and bringing joy, peace, and love.

Your promise to us is a crown of rightousness, as heirs, as children of God, with eternal salvation through Jesus, our Lord and Savior. He is Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and there is no higher name.

Please ease our worries, renew our strength, heal us from disease and restore our health, as we praise You and rest in knowing You are in control and are a loving, merciful God. Let our sleep be sweet.

In Jesus' name, amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Your Word often speaks of roads, paths that You make for us to follow, journeys, the narrow road to heaven, and making our paths straight. There have been times where I have felt like I had been chasing a dangling carrot, taking me on a long, meandering journey, that led to a dead end. But I know that Your word says that we may have many plans, but You have Your own for us. Help us trust in Your higher guidance.

Many of our lives are derailed by cancer. It seems to put us in a holding pattern, like aircraft awaiting permission to land. We are unsettled, do not know what lies ahead, and we hesitate to make future plans for our lives.

Please guide us, with plans for our good. Help us to accept the impact that this illness has left on our lives, be at peace with our circumstances, and look to You always for strength, comfort, help, and guidance. Please guide us to do the things for ourselves that can improve our condition, always standing on Your word and promises.image

In Jesus' name, amen

• micmel
    edited November 2018
    Options

god bless you too Miss Bianca. ❤️😊 ty for all you do here !

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Thank you, sweet Micmel for your uplifting, encouraging words! 🤗❤️ I really appreciate it! You have such an empathetic gift for connecting with others. Please bring prayer requests as you come along those in dire conditions, or states of great distress.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please bless the life of Micmel, for some don't understand how you can feel loneliness even when set within a family, with children moving away, or a spouse that works far away. This dear woman absorbs the pain of others, even the pain of this world. She is Your beautiful child, with a loving heart, what You treasure most in Your children.

You did not sugarcoat the fact that there would still be trouble in this life, but told us to take comfort in the fact that You have already overcome the world. Also, as believers, You reassure that You reside within us, and You are greater than he who is in this dark world, giving strength and protection from dark forces.

Please send the Holy Spirit, whom You call the Comforter, to those in great need of comfort, peace, reassurance, and the love as only You can give. Lord Jesus, You are so tender, loving, and gentle. What a beautiful Lord and King You are. You rule the universe, yet humble Yourself to serve us as our Healer, Teacher, and Savior. Thank you for every miracle, great and small. Our lives are full of blessings. Please open our hearts and our eyes to notice and appreciate them. We love You so much! 🙏❤️

Amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

When the day is long, and we are weary, we know that we can rest our souls in You. Those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. Isaiah 40:31

On whatever path You set upon us, You provide for our journey. When our strength and resources are compromised, You find a way to provide for us, even in our weakened state, to sustain us on our sickbed. Psalm 41:1-3

You are like the Living water in a crystal stream, with a boulder in the middle, which is our obstacle, but with Your power and grace, You easily flow around.

Matthew 6:25-34

Please take our worries from us Lord, as You can, for You are the Prince of Peace.

We are treasures to You Lord, Your children. Your promises are for us. Please keep us encouraged in faith and hope. Let no one steal our joy.

In Jesus' name, amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

As we speak this prayer asking for healing, may You hear us, and as Your children, we believe in Your promises.

Thank you for Your reassurance that You are always with us

In Jesus' name,

Amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

The extent of human suffering is great. Your healing salve on our wounds soothes and heals us. Let us not forget that no matter what, all are treatments are to destroy every cancer cell, although we may have side effects that we endure. Let us us rejoice in victory for every good report, giving thank that You have extended our lives. May we treasure every day that we breathe.

When we are still in the trenches of battle, fighting cancer still in our bodies, please give us courage, hope, speaking your Holy Word over our sickness, for You Lord Jesus came as our Teacher, our Healer, and our Savior.

May You build our faith in the power of Your word, full of compassion, and many passages of the promise of healing. Please guide the medical teams to make the decisions in our care, and when our internal red flags go up, may we have the strength and fortitude to seek second opinions. I pray for wisdom in the decision making process as we make plans with our caregivers.

In Jesus' name, amen

• SheliaMarie
    SheliaMarie Member Posts: 284
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Lord, I am working on my feelings of being abandoned by you. I know that you know this. Just please be with me. You know that I need you, as does my family. Please let us know you’re with us and that we aren’t fighting this battle alone. In Jesus’s Name...amen.

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please let the song and scriptures dedicated to SheliaMarie and her family fill them with hope in You. You would never forsake Your child, for You are an eternal God, and the relationship that we have with You is everlasting.

May you fill her with peace, as You defeat the stronghold of fear upon her. May she wear the shield of faith and the helmet of salvation as she rises in the morning, and settles down to restful sleep at night.

Your Word says that it rains on the just and the unjust. You are our umbrella, sheltering us, and leading us to places of safety. You say that You stand before us, representing us. Please fill the hearts of SheliaMarie and her family with hope and faith. May you ease their burdens, bring healing over SheliaMarie, and send the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, to ease her troubled heart and give her Your love and peace.

In Jesus' name, amen

• MissBianca
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

With the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving preparations, travel plans, and all the stress that can come with a holiday, please help us to remember what it is all about: being thankful for our blessings.

Thankfulness is the opposite of bitterness, recognizing our own blessings give us peace, when life sometimes feels unfair to us. Being thankful steers us clear of envy, and leads us into contentment, whatever our circumstances are.

There will be people who need help to provide for their families. May they be blessed by charitable outreach, as well as blessings for those who give their time during the holidays.

Thank you Lord, for being well today, so that I had energy to prepare for tomorrow, for tomorrow will one day be happy, loving memories.

In Jesus' name, amen

• therapygirl18
    edited November 2018
    Options

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help us to see your blessings and goodness today in spite of our cancer and all the baggage that comes with this disease. Thank you for fighting our battles for us, that we are not alone in our struggles. Give us the peace that passes understanding.

Thank you for sending your one and only magnificent son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. May all of us experience this kind of love in our lives, the unfailing love of Jesus wrapped around our mortal bodies.

In your precious name, Amen.