MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    1st thanks for the tip,Marlegal, i'm trying everything. getting #'s and stuff, but no images yet. perseverance HAS to count!lolN>M>..theyre gorgeous earrings.. where'd ya find THEM?I still like Meecs accessories, but LEISAPARIS has even HER beat, at this point..those are the kinda accessories IM talkin 'bout!!hahaheeheeWELCOME STEPHANIE One Tough Woman..please let us know how it all turns out. i've had my share of infections, problems, etc. it helps to have these ladies behind you when your going thru it...please plan your attire for the party..Chettos being the main dish..well: i 've seen some real dishes tonight! anyway, since its' vitual; you can be in your jammies and still be gorgeous..and its' been known to go on for days on this thread.. say you'll be there..Light and Love, 3jaysmom
  • PauldingMom
    PauldingMom Member Posts: 392
    I think the medication is effecting my judgement. This is Cheeto over load.
  • PauldingMom

Just want to be on page 200 first.

• PauldingMom
  • PauldingMom
    Do they allow carry on this size these days?
  • PauldingMom
    I think I like the velvet version better.
  • chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Keep going Paulding, you'll make it.  Hope this isn't the one!

• Onetoughwoman47
    Onetoughwoman47 Member Posts: 132
    Party...did I see you type PARTY!!! YEEEHAAAA, bring it on women! Life's a party...GOD finally a section gals who wanna enjoy life and have some major FUN!!! Thanks...having troubles getting pix on site...any advice????...and when I first signed in I needed a URL, webpage???? Please explain....thanks!Cool
  • Onetoughwoman47
    Onetoughwoman47 Member Posts: 132
    3jaysmom - THANK YOU!!! Hello, I'm in..there, wherever....this is wonderful...seen the new cheetos with picante yet??? YEP, a mix of the cheddar and picante...yummmmeeeee!!!!
  • mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

this party is getting  crazy

• chrissyb

Oh girls, pardon me while I have my bath before doning my dress.....no looking Now!  would you like a cheeto?

cheetos.jpg Cheetos image by LadyDelynn69

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Since it has been a year since our last big Cheeto Party, I think we can re-visit some of the pics.

• Meece
  • chrissyb

The car's a coming....anyone for a ride?

cheetos.jpg cheetos image by DaunnBryant

• Meece

Cheetos Art to decorate the Party Hall

• Meece

Edited to say:

WE DID IT!!!

• Meece

The Aftermath of our last All night Cheeto fest

• Meece

I was having so much fun, I didn't realize...

We made it!!

Page 200!!!

Congratulations, ladies.  Wipe off your fingers and pat yourselves on the back!

• Meece

cheetos Pictures, Images and Photos

Next to her BC sisters who are with her through thick or thin!

• Meece

Follow Chester to the party

• chrissyb

YAY!!!!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!!!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007
  • Meece

And I thought I was just developing age spots!

I feel much better now, it shows I'm am part of a wonderful "club".

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

I'm sure all of our newbies are just "whelmed" by our party-hearty attitude!!!!

Here's to 200 pages of support, friendship, ups & downs, cheetos & wine-in-a-box, with the build a man committee.

I don't know who edited my picture and added the word dork. I consider all of you to be brilliant in every regard. Just scroll back thru the cheezy-art for evidence!!

Here's to hundreds of additional pages together.

Paulding, you deserve the award for effort in getting us to the peak!! Those were especially brilliant choices, too. Medication or not -- your spirit shines thru your every selection. Carry on!!!!

xx00xx00xx00xx

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Just stopped in for a minute. Off to meet my friend Vanessa. You may know her:

She's my soccer mom friend, and she likes the Cheetos too.

Since I can't stay, I'm going to loan Eph my clutch purse.  Hope she'll return the favor and let me borrow her "accessory" next time.

Small, Cheetos-like Pictures, Images and Photos

• PauldingMom

Page 200!!!! Let the party begin. I got the box of wine and the bottle of prune juice for the rest of us.

• cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527

Fathie...that target dress was one of the special designs for the opening of the Harlem store. I actually tried it on!

(It will look cute on you. It's a little unforgiving in the tummy for me.)

OK those are some fab cheeze photos. And I love the "fishermen" photo.

I will celebrate with my arm elevated on my cheesehead!

• elaineg
    elaineg Member Posts: 85

I will sail through chemo today, lifted by the party I know is going on here :)

So glad I found ya'll

• Kleenex
    Kleenex Member Posts: 310

Wow - lots of risque photos lately. I might require parental supervision to continue to participate in this forum. I see that the boys can fish - but can they COOK? Clean?

Also, I have concerns about the woman snorting the Cheetos powder. I'm pretty sure that this might conflict with Tamoxifen use. (Whereas I am also sure that ingesting Cheetos in the usual way enhances the effectiveness of the Tamoxifen.)

In keeping with the "orange" theme, even though they're not orange in color, I am going to celebrate with Orange Essence Dried Plums.

Party on, dudettes.

Coleen

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

woohoo love all the cheeto pics