thread for middle age to older Christian women.

1666667668669670672»

Comments

• hersheykiss
    hersheykiss Member Posts: 707

Nancy, I'm so sorry that you are dealing with overwhelming fatigue. You are an active person, and this fatigue must be very disappointing for you. I am glad that you sent a message to your endocrinologist and hope that someone responds to you soon.

Wheatfields, that's a great photo of mother buffalo and her calf! I'm glad that you stayed in the car (I would have, too). Such heartbreaking news about your former colleague. When I was receiving chemo and radiation, several very elderly cancer patients were regularly transported by nursing home vans to the treatment facility. I will pray that a treatment protocol exists for your friend.

Chris, it seems that summer now extends into October. I guess the warm weather makes fall harvest easier for our farmers and ranchers, though.

My husband and I will be shopping for new 2025 medical and prescription drug plans this month. There was a very brief announcement in our September newsletter that insurance premiums would be increasing. I naively thought a 10 or 15 percent increase. Oh my goodness … Imagine my shock and dismay when I opened our 2025 Open Enrollment guides yesterday and saw a 300 percent increase in premiums! We've registered for a virtual Open Enrollment meeting later this month to learn more about other plans and get answers to our very many questions.

Thinking about and praying for Carol, her husband, and her family.