OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Glennie, so glad you got to take a vacation. I need a short one myself. Looks beautiful there.

I love magnolias.

Yes, there's no cure for stupid.

Edited to Add: ooops - didn't read back far enough.....great purse GMA. So glad to hear your pain is so much better!

Alyson, I should have read everything first - I asked about your pain on the Bonfire thread. hahahaha - I see from this thread you're getting some relief - SO HAPPY to see that!!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• SlowDeepBreaths

• Alyson

• Alyson

• FireKracker

there is no cure for stupid

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833

Excellent sign, FK!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Too funny!

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239

FireKracker and Allyson, can I print out those signs and put them on my tshirt.  I don't know if it is the Femara or what but I have noticed I do speak my mind more, that is not always a safe thing but I try to keep SOME boundaries hahahahaha.

Leaving for the beach finally today.  I have a pact with my husband that we will not discuss cancer or adult children's choices that may or may not annoy us.  HAHAHAHAHA   Yikes I guess I will have to get informed with what is going on in the world so we can talk about something else :) 

Love you ladies, you make my laugh at stupidity even when it comes from me . :)  ((HUGS))

• glennie19

Have a great time at the beach. Talk about the weather or the scenery!!  Swimming, fishing, snorkling???  Paddle boarding???  anything but drama!!

• FireKracker

that would make a nice t shirt

I want one too

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Thought for the  day.......

• FireKracker

here is my morning chuckle

Yes it's still morning in PA

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I was taking pictures of my Dear MIL's paintings for Memorial service and when I took this one - it reminded me of Us Winking

• SlowDeepBreaths

What a lovely painting GMA.

She is still with you through her paintings.

• gmafoley

Had to post this LOL.

• glennie19

Love that !

• FireKracker

me too

And it's true

• SlowDeepBreaths

LOL GMA. So very true.

• gmafoley

I needed a laugh this morning...

• FireKracker

here is my laugh for the day

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Kracker.

• Alyson

Love the pictures. This

one I took last Monday and my friend kept telling me to stop it as I followed it around the car park. "People will think you are mad," she said. I told her it was true and not to worry.

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239

Love the pics you post.  Mine isnt funny but after a week at the beach I feel like a normal person for a few minutes haha whatever normal is :) 

• glennie19

Nothing like some time at the beach,,,,

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

not a good beach day here but hoping to hit it on Monday~~I hate to go on weekends as too crowded! but sure is relaxing!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Alyson, that's so funny. I think as long as you weren't following it around and clucking, you're fine. hahahaha

PTS, same here. The beach is so crowded - we usually wait for the kids to be back in school before we go.

enjoy, great picture! I can smell the suntan lotion. I love that scent!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Ahhhh, the beach! Interesting to see how many more people have shade than in the 60's and 70's.

We went up to a lake with our grandkids. There was a couple paddle boarding (very popular here). She was slender and in good shape - sort of looked like she led fitness classes. But her tan was fairly dark and I thought how wrinkled this was going to make her. I thought perhaps she was a trophy wife.

• FireKracker

Those trophy wives gotta keep and with everything

If that tan is real and from the sun she will look wrinkled like a prune when she gets older

No matter how much she takes care now

Alyson,I'm tryin to picture u running with the camera..funny

PTs..been thinkin about u...I'm on crunch for the past few days....I'll catch up with u 

Tomorrow is my GG baby's shower..I'm so excited...been tryin on clothes all day hoping to find something that actually fits me...

BBL