OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
  • mjh1
    mjh1 Member Posts: 263

slow - keep the laughter coming!!!

This comment really belongs on the STFU thread but read on anyway.

Went for a PS consult today becasue he was close by just to see if he can tell me the root of my booby problem and he actually told me because he knows my PS he doesn't feel comfortable commening on his work.  I said I'm not asking him to comment on his work since I don't think he did anything wrong. I just want to know what's wrong and how or if it can be fixed.

I must be the only patient that a PS would say that too!!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

HaHa.. I actually deactivated my FB account last month after having been on for years.. and it's the best thing I've done in a long time. Now I don't hae to get annoyed at the people who just use it to impress everyone with how wonderful their life is where there new cars, expensive holidays, and all the restaurants they are eating at.. Ahh that's better.. I got it all of my chest now.. so I can get off my soap-box.. Sorry everyone.!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Wow Lucy. What a dumbass. How very frustrating!! They do seem to all stick together though. Can you see another PS???

I recently got a Facebook so I can see pictures of my boys that moved to Wisconsin. I only use it for pictures, and I only have family members on my account. I use it to post old pictures so everyone has a copy. I NEVER comment on anything, and don't use it for anything but pictures. I've heard of too many people getting their feelings hurt because someone hasn't "LIKED" their post. So, I don't even go there - too much pressure. hahaha.....If I feel like something needs a response, I will send a text. :)

• mjh1

slow - yes, I'm seeing two other PS this week but they're affiliated with the same hospital so now I'm not expecting much but they're close by so that's the only reason why I'm going before I trek into the city to NYU and Lennox Hill and Weill Cornell.  Whippetmom told me I was wasting my time and of course I didn't listen.  I hope to not get a scolding :):).  I can't go in for surgery until at least the end of May so I just didn't want to go into the city for consults yet.   

Thanks for listening ladies!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

WOW mj......I was thinking mj and typed Lucy. Talk about S L O W.....Nice to know I'm living up to my name. hehe
    Whippetmom is awesome and helps so many. I guess at times we just need to be rebels!! I hope you find a good surgeon that can help you soon! We are always here to listen!!

• Lucy55

Mjh..Sorry , I didn't see your post before. How annoying.!!

Slow.. I actually have a friend who would text me if I hadn't liked something she she put on FB to asked me if I'd seen it.!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Lucy, Another thing I don't like is FB is ALWAYS asking how I'm related to the people on my list. It's none of their business!! I didn't even use my name when I signed up. It's way too intrusive for me. But, I do love looking at my boys pictures!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I'm the FB junkie

I like to read what my friends R doin

Since I moved away from them and im still not driving this for me is the best way

As far as bullshit...I do try to mind my own business and stay quiet

Although I did have an open fight with my bitch DIL right on FB.

Don't mess with my family

Yeah I go on all the time

Lots and lots of stupid ppl there

• Lucy55

Slow.. Yes it's good for seeing what our kids are up too. and photos of them. It's not all bad.. Just the few annoying people that drove me insane. I felt like deleting them.from my friends list, but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I just delete deleted myself instead :-)

FK.. Good for you for telling that biotch DIL what you thought.!!!

• FireKracker

LUCY,that was a few yrs.ago

She is the wicked stepmother

I told her off real good and then blocked her

Easy....see YA...hopefully never..

• mjh1

okay ladies. got a new can't cure stupid post.

Went to see another PS today and to make a long story short he basically told me my right boob doesn't look that bad and that if I gained a significant amount of weight that may help my rippling!!

I really HATE stupid comments like that when they're not the one looking in the mirror every day!!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

For your doctor:

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• Lucy55

BaHAHaHa 😃

• mjh1

slow - love it but now I think you're just trying to show me up since I still can't find any pics....lol...maybe we should switch names....lol...I'll have to go to ducky for that step by step tutorial as soon as I get my computer issues fixed.

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha mjh!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Slow..........when I eat macaroi it looks like something snowed on the top............love my Locatelli cheese.....the more the better........I put it in many of my homemade soups too.........funny story..............

One time I put a nice big chunk of Locatelli in my homemade beef soup......while standing there after it was done, my youngest daughter was standing beside me she was about 30 then, and came for dinner.........she said "what are you .looking for in the soup.............she lovedthe cheese too when it gets nice and soft......................so I said "nothing"

Finally found the chunk of cheese and fished it out of the pot.................in a split second when I got it to the top on the spoon, the little shit...................grabbed it off the spoon, and shoved it in her mouth..................

Then she said "hmmmmm...thought you fooled me didn't you"............I waited for that piece of cheese all damn day................we still laugh about it.

She still says....."Mom you should have seen the look on your face when I grabbed your cheese".........

Looking back is fun......

• duckyb1

Looks like some of you ladies do have FB.......going to invite you to our group........look for the Group called BOSOM BUDDES.............it is private, and only an invite gets you on.......or you have to ask to join.......as I said it is Private....j

• duckyb1

PM me with your name on FB if you are on there......once you join with us you will see many familiar people...........again.....its private, but I need the name you use on FB to send you the invite..........this has nothing to do with BCO..........but it is only BCO ladies in the group............

Looking forward to inviting you..............

• FireKracker

slo

There is never too much cheese on pasta

Especially the good cheese

How R u feeling

• Lucy55

HaHaHa.. I love your story Ducky.!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

Kracker, I so agree! I'm doing much better....thanks for asking. I know I picked up that bug from the doctor's office. I didn't even get to enjoy Easter.

Ducky, I LOVE Locatelli in my soup!! That story is hysterical. Sounds like something my Mom and I would have done. My ratio of soup to cheese is usually 50/50. I can only get it here in one store, and they charge an arm and a leg for it. It's so worth it though. It's also the only place I can get Polly-O ricotta and mozzarella.

• duckyb1

I get my locateli at BJ's Wholesale.......if you buy it grated its $9.99 lb.........if you get the chunk its $7.99......I usually buy[ both........one to chunk and put in the soup while its cooking, and the other to sprinkle.......

Never serve me my macaroi without cheese.........that is a cardinal sin..........like I siad......my kids say "for heavens sake Mom it looks like it snowed on our dinner..........and again I callit Gravy........not Sauce.......LO

• SlowDeepBreaths

We called it sauce growing up. But I know many Italians call it gravy. Maybe it's where you were from in Italy?? My Grandparent's came from a small town outside of Rome called Sezze.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Obviously nobody missed me here. Lost the thread so now I am hiding under the hen house. And I have shut the door.igjt go and talk to Vege.

• duckyb1

I told you NO....................I just came back on here......must have lost it from my favorites too.........Boo Hoo, and nobody missed me either..........

Aly probably causse they see us on all the other threads.........right......does that sound good.......LO