Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

imageimage

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• m0mmyof3
    Options

imageimageimage

• giggs
    giggs Member Posts: 19
    Options

OMG! I'm SO happy to find this forum and esp. this thread! The stupidity, plus the extremely nosy questions have caused me WAY more angst than the surgery! Should we write a book, what not to say or do when hearing of a BC dx? If someone already suggested this, sorry I'm repeating. AND it's not my job to educate anyone on how their body works or what happens with BC! I've started telling people to google whatever they ask me.

• giggs
    Options

Spookiesmom Loved your last post! I'm new to this thread. I was having lots of anxiety and sleep issues when I started radiation. My RO asked me what I thought was the problem! Umm...take a guess.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

• m0mmyof3
    Options

lol

• m0mmyof3
    Options

• spookiesmom
    Options

oooooh yeah!!!

• m0mmyof3
    Options

I could use that for some people because of the way I'm feeling

• giggs
    Options

M0mmyof2 go ahead and vent!

out to dinner with another couple, ..as a forkful of food was going to my mouth, the Question: so do you have radiation burns? Asked like...what do you think of this rainy weather?

• spookiesmom
    Options

answer, yeah! Want to see??

• m0mmyof3
    Options

I would have come back with something sarcastic like β€œis that your face or a mask?”

Anywho here is a couple of funnies a friend sent me when I told her I was feeling a bit down to give us all a giggle

imageimage

• giggs
    Options

Thanks for the comic relief.

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Yw

• m0mmyof3
    Options

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    Options

good one

• m0mmyof3
    Options

ty

Got that one from one of my nephews

• proudtospin
    Options

i just saw something on facebook about tne curative benifits of.....REMEMBER THIS...ASPARAGUS.

Love stuff from nephews! Mine aways have good ones too!

• melissadallas
    melissadallas Member Posts: 929
    Options

proudtospin, I guess the Facebook helper hasn’t been keeping up

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320866.php

• spookiesmom
    Options

Seems like the asparagus thing was discussed at the beginning of this thread, years ago. Remember puff, puff, pass? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Proud, good to see you!

• proudtospin
    Options

hey, pretty quiet around here!

Me, saw urologist this past monday, he had done bunch of testing and i was naturally worried that it was cancer, had a friend years ago witn bladder cancer who had to have hers removed. But all thoxe texts came back negative. Seems he believex i have cystities wnich can be treated. Yeah, just one more pill which i . Includes hairloss as a side effect! On well, been there before

• m0mmyof3
    Options

• spookiesmom
    Options

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• so_chickadee
    so_chickadee Member Posts: 6
    Options

Got a friend who offers to help and never follows up after, despite clear instructions how exactly she can help. This time I got a box of food on my porch, which was delivered by another person. Initially I was not aware whom this box comes from. And assumed my never following up friend finally got a gut with actual helping. So I sent her a thank you message. She responded you're welcome and that she is happy I liked the food she left on my porch. Couple days after that I found out the truth and felt myself ridiculous. πŸ˜…

• proudtospin
    Options

thread is quiet, hope all doing well

Me, got my weekly chemo but side effects not bad

What is happening to all?

• simonerc
    simonerc Member Posts: 154
    Options

First time posting in this topic. I have enjoyed reading it! I told very few people about my diagnosis, etc... Last night my husband's good friend's wife, who knows about my mastectomy and reconstruction with implants says to me... β€œYou look like you lost some weight. When you lose weight now, do your boobs get smaller???"

I think that is the dumbest thing I have heard all year πŸ˜‚ but we did get a good laugh when we got home later!!!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

Simone ..HaHa..too funny 🀣

Iris ..glad to hear the chemo wasn't too bad ..How are you ?

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Simone, too funny!

• proudtospin
    Options

hi mommy, thanks for asking, chemo makes me tired, course i am sure being 70 helps on that!

Some days i feel like eating and some days not. Guess you could call it intermeant fasting! The nee fad diet.

Trying to make some ground turkey mixture to go on a spagetti squash but keep sitting down!.