Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Any ladies from WISCONSIN??

1798081828385»

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,723

In two weeks I will be home in Wisconsin forever!

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,640

Welcome back home, m0mmy!!

• m0mmyof3

thanks zogo!

• gailmary
    gailmary Member Posts: 512

Yes welcome back to where it's not as hot as most of the country.

• m0mmyof3

ty

I am so ready to get away from this blasted heat!

• goldensrbest
    goldensrbest Member Posts: 721

So far, we’ve had a nice spring and summer. With all the rain, have saved lots on our water bill! I appreciate that so far we’ve had no 90 degree days. I’m in Cedarburg.

• m0mmyof3

nice!

• m0mmyof3

Been home now for 3 weeks. Kiving in a rental in Superior until next Spring when our own home will be ready. So happy to be home at last.

• gailmary

Yay mommy. And you have everything?

• m0mmyof3

We have all the stuff we moved out here with. Some stuff will be in storage as we can’t bring everything to the house we rented until the house is ready.

• eileenmk64
    eileenmk64 Member Posts: 34

Hello, I’m new here. I live in Appleton.

• m0mmyof3

Hi Eileen,

I just moved back here a few weeks ago. I live in Superior.

• gailmary

Welcome Eileen. It's a little quiet here. We are scattered across the state. I'm next to Alpine Valley north of Lake Geneva

• eileenmk64
    eileenmk64 Member Posts: 34

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I couldn't read through this whole thread (too long!) but just browsing through I didn't see anyone from my area. I've lived here in the Fox Valley area my entire life (60 years next month). I was diagnosed last month with IDC in my left breast and I'm having a lumpectomy this Wednesday 8/28. I found out I have osteoporosis a few days ago after my first Dexascan. Not great news and I was freaking out at first (almost more than when I found out I have cancer!) but after talking to some people and researching I am feeling a bit better. The same day I got that news, I found out I have a uti. I also had the Savi scout placed on Wednesday. What a week! :-)