Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

CONSTIPATION--problem with so many of our drugs

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Mods thanks for the welcomes. Where is my Pain and other things thread? The other missing thread is something like —-Can't remember! $@#$%&. Poop, page here is appropriate for this comment hahaha. But it had a huge amount of info, that the curious who read the links, it was a good thing, OMG. Hells bells, Yanki S. Article, huge, to breast cancer. The history of the last 25 years of the explosion of knowledge about the microbiome. The name of the thread had to do with weight gain pre cancer. But I know ya'll can pull stuff from the computer.
    Seriously, not talking shit (remember where we are) Omg I tried to make a joke!!~!. I would like to have access to the thread. That whole thread was a QUESTION, that was followed by studying the microbiome and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), and other stuff

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,986
    Options

@sas-schatzi let us dig a bit! Is the pain thread in THIS forum?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Mods Thanks for the response :) The thread was kind of like the Lucy thing "The nurse is in". Then there is the thread about the Cytochrome 450 system. Have a nice day :)

• sas-schatzi
    Options

• sas-schatzi
    Options

MT, you have always been so kind. What can I say we have been the stalwarts for poop. There are some seriously funny pages here. I swear some of our "lines" have been used for national Toilet paper ads i.e. "Enjoy the Go".
    I remember when someone said that the bowel couldn't become _________(permanently affected by Senna or something such) It's back there somewhere. I spent 3 sundays reading the list of pub med articles about senna and poop, after reading about 60, I was done. There were many more. It's a serious subject, butt too much reading about poop just gets odorous after awhile.