Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2014

She better not

Carol..it would b u, lol Happyy friday 

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited December 2014

Holy smokes Kracker....how scary!! Glad you got the new stove. Also glad you're safe.

Pocket party for GMA!! I can't wait for you to feel better and I'm so excited for you!!

Mommy, I'm happy to hear that your DH took care of your Mom.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited December 2014

Yeah. He basically told her that since my expander surgery is on a Thursday and we don't know at this point if its going to be outpatient or not since it got moved from the hospital to a surgical center that is part of the hospital group, that he was going to take the day of the surgery and the next day off to be there for me. At this point, I don't care if she was mad or not, she has to understand that I need no stress before or after the surgery.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited December 2014

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2014

Ok shitting my pants......Nah wish I was....but anyway......I signed up to go to Chicago with my daughter and her husband from Dec.27th to Dec. 31st....you know how I am about flying.....I am already worring and I get a sick....."fight and flight feeling in my chest just thinking about it..........OMG..........its winte, the weather..........Jesus , Mary and the Carpenter.....I am panicky already............WTF was I thinking saying yes....

My grandson Patrick has his own home and have not seen it...remember last time it was the wedding....

Kevin and Antonine bought a $$600,000 Town Home, and have not seen it........OMG....I am going to die if we get snow, freezing rain, or they use those friggin "steam shitting things" to deice the plane......

I could throw up just visualizing the plane in my head.....

Ok, this is Patrick....single with a great job, but travels a lot....image

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

This is Kevin and Antonine.......image

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

This is their Town Home in Chicago, decorated for Xmas.imageimageimageThe picture inside is Kevin's "Man Cave".....LOLL

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

well thank u Ducky for the belly laugh

Why in the world did u say YES!!!!!! Ur crazy,look at U and its not even close yet....u betta get a grip sista

My daughter is begging me to come down to fla....her father my X will pay for the ticket...thanks but no thanks....She said what if I needed U I answered hmmmmmmm

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2014

Ducky you will be fine. I hate flying but I do it often with white knuckles. I just think about what I am going to do when I get there.

Sitting getting my hair done. Have given up going grey and have gone back to copper colour.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

Aly.....I highlight mine, but by the time this trip comes I will be bald from worry, so color does not mean a frigging thing......OMG............what was I thinking.....the friggin ticket cost $353.00, so how do I say "oops chanaged my mind".......Holy Shit.......

• Alyson
    edited December 2014

Thought you might like proof.

I am determined to grow old disgracefully.

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

If I had a choice I would still be dying my hair

I'm allergic to all of them

The dr.asked me plain and simple DO U WANT HAIR???.

Didn't care about color after that...

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited December 2014

hey you have lovely silver hair!  I want mind to get that way and not the dumb brown/grey thing~!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2014

Thinking about Gma... praying, too! I hope she gets the relief she needs and is even happier with her new boobs than I am with mine!

Love all of the pictures!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited December 2014

OMG Ducky. You are as nutty as me!! I am the same way about flying.

The last time I flew I went to Washington State. I'm not a drinker, but I was drunk as could be on that flight. During the time they were having gale force winds and the flight attendants had to be buckled in. I was a mess. I haven't flown since. If I can't get there by boat, train, car or bus, I'm not going. I know exactly how you feel!! I break a sweat just watching people in planes on TV.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Such a lovely gene pool you have!!

I like that color Alyson!! Works great with your skin tone.

Kracker, your hair looks good that color. I really like when you do the purple.

Group hug for GMA!!

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

I'm in for the group huggggggg

I still don't like gray hair...I match everyone here...that's why I do the streak

Thanks for the compliment....

Bbl

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited December 2014

Ducky.. Love the photos.. Your whole family is picture perfect.!!!

Alyson.. Great selfie .. Colours going to look really good..!

• PoppyK
    edited December 2014

Love the hair pics. I don't have much hair right now due to chemo.... kind of like a baby chick, but the ugly kind, not the cute, fluffy kind. I do have a short and sassy red wig and a long, brunette wig. Mainly I just wear scarves on my bald head.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2014

In on the group hug for G'Ma ...gotta run to a meeting. Ducky, safe flight...you have a better chance of getting hit by a bus than of anything happening on an airplane. Over 1 million flights per year and very few incidents! HUGS

Alyson, love the hair! xo

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

Good morning

Bringing from the bonefire a thought that slow had

WHAT DO U WANT SANTA TO BRING U

Not the family,we all want peace etc.

This is about US

I want new purple wedge boots

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2014

Okk ok i want i have no idea oh yea a northface jacket

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited December 2014

I love NorthFace jackets!! Do you know they actually have one with pink ribbons on it?? Blah!

Hopefully Kracker didn't see that. She'll be calling up NorthFace!!! hahahaha

My DD got one from her (maybe) soon to be in-laws last year for Christmas. A pretty white one.

I'm a black color girl myself. My husband calls me Johnny Cash when I wear my black jacket and black clothes.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

Bought North Face for my grandaughter last year.....let her pick her own..........WOW......beautiful, but WOW, but nothing is too good for her......LOL.........

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

I have a north face..they r warm and expensive

U deserve it Blondie,I hope u get it

How much R they now???????

Santa was actually at my apt already...I got boxes of brand new jackets and scarves.....I even got a purple one...I still want the boot

• duckyb1
    edited December 2014

A really good one $150 to $300.00........even the fleece are $100.00........the Puffers with down are the most expensive....you better love it and plan on keeping it for a long time............

• PoppyK
    edited December 2014

A good coat is an investment... and should last a long, long time. Since I'm in SoCal, I invested in a London Fog raincoat... which I love.

It would be nice if Santa brought me some nice, warm black gloves.

• Alyson
    edited December 2014

Ducky, flying is fine. You will be OK. As I said I don't enjoy it but at least it gets you there quickly. It is only an hour and a half flight. You will be longer at the airport. It is 11.30 hours to LA and 14 hour to Vancouver for us. To get to London another 12 hours. If we want to go anywhere we have to fly or take weeks to get there.

Must get up as we are having breakfast with DS.

Big hugs

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

I'm gonna make a list and have my GGson call him.

It would be nice if we all got what we want

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited December 2014

ducky, can i have patrick?

• FireKracker
    edited December 2014

tomboy

What R u gonna do with UR man?