Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Options
1626627628629630632»

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2017
    Options

Super day.......gifts galore.......taken to dinner 2 times......got 5 invites...........also taken to lunch.....and breakfast......plus visits, phone calls, Bitmoji's, messages, and emails from my 18 Grandchildren.......life is good.......hope you all had a great day

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi Teka............

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hiya Teka

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017
    Options

Me too.

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 2017
    Options

A friend sent me these today

imageimageimage

• duckyb1
    edited July 2017
    Options

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 2017
    Options

lol

• ramona131313
    ramona131313 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Options

Hi Everyone,

I have been off the boards for a while (at least not writing) - I do read through some posts now and then and occasionally write a note. However, I have just been diagnosed with a recurrence and have this topic on my favorites. I just read through several posts and I totally remember why! I want to say this sooooo often - it is amazing what dumb things come out of some people's mouths. For instance, with the recurrence, "Well at least you've done this before so you know what your doing," or "Now you'll have two new perky boobs," or my favorite - "It could always be worse." YES IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE - but it could be a whole lot better so if this is what your going to say then STFU - please :)

Just a little rant after a bad week. Thank you all for posting funny FUNNY anecdotes and comments - it really helps to laugh.

• m0mmyof3
    edited August 2019
    Options

imageimageimage

• pinkrules
    pinkrules Member Posts: 97
    Options

I just had to bump up this STFU post. Love it! I'm the person that needs to say STFU...to me. I tell myself there are many worse off than me so I should feel fortunate with having only stage 2 non-invasive breast cancer and that it was caught early. This is what I have been saying to my family to help "them" deal with my breast cancer and not be afraid of losing me. Ironic but it does help me to help them.

• m0mmyof3
    Options

I have a growing list of people who are in line to earn a huge STFU from me if they keep annoying me!

• gailmary
    gailmary Member Posts: 428
    Options

I hope I've learned from these posts to not sympathize with any of their complaints. I could tell them "it could be worse"

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Oh yeah! My hubby’s step-monster is always complaining about her “health issues”. I’d like to tell her STFU and “at least you don’t have cancer”